July 1, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
mister56

I have a staff of photographers. This was shot at the same time HONEST! 2 cameras, one leg. Notice that the color balance does not match. To bad inspector Clusoe.

Wait your the same guy that took a photo of his groin undone on a bus, now you're saying that you have an entourage of photographers that take pictures of your jeans on demand at the precise same time?.... taking raw denim far too seriously sir.
lol i knew that was him!

I post with same name every time. Where is the mystery.
Now I'm off hire a gaggle of lap dancers to help me work on my fades. Gentlemen I don't always wear jeans, but when I do, it's Naked And Famous Redcore.
July 3, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
encore818

Between skinny guys and weird guys, where are skinny guys tighter fitting? legs, thighs, waist?
July 3, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
blacksheepace

Sup, week old Weird Guy Pomegranates, first pair of real denim. So far, so good. Went TTS (30) since years of football + wrestling + pushing my car since the reverse went out (seriously) made sizing down = jeggings.

I'm 5'8, 152, no hem just a double cuff.
July 3, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
cody2

If anyone is interested, I just saw some Naked & Famous Skinny Guys at the Winners on Lougheed & Rosser in Burnaby. They were going for $34.99. Hopefully they are still there.
July 3, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
travish

It's your first "real" denim purchase, and you buy red jeans? 2 months from now your going to regret not going with indigo.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

July 4, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
bak.

dope fit, blacksheepace!

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 4, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
bak.

Between skinny guys and weird guys, where are skinny guys tighter fitting? legs, thighs, waist?

Skinny guys have a slim straight leg, wg are a bit more roomier in the upper part but tapers down to a smaller leg opening.

July 4, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
seabreezy

Sup, week old Weird Guy Pomegranates, first pair of real denim. So far, so good. Went TTS (30) since years of football + wrestling + pushing my car since the reverse went out (seriously) made sizing down = jeggings.

I'm 5'8, 152, no hem just a double cuff.

Well first off, Pomegranates equal pure sex. Love em.
Not everyone should size down two on WGs (which weve seen on this forum quite a few times) due to the diff size of ppls thighs x their heights. Your fit is great, and once that streching happens itll be a perfect fit.
July 4, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
encore818

July 4, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
encore818

Skinny guys have a slim straight leg, wg are a bit more roomier in the upper part but tapers down to a smaller leg opening.

really? Cuz I have weird guys and the legs are way too baggy for me. I'm used to a much more slim fit, so I was thinking if I should go with skinny guys. but I'm afraid of losing any room in the crotch, and I can't go with a tighter waist.
July 4, 2012 @ 12:05 PM
bak.

As I said: the SG have slimmer/skinnier thighs but do not taper (that much) to the bottom.
If you can live with a bigger leg opening the fit could do it for you.

Or couldn't you just size down on the weird guys?

July 4, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
blacksheepace

travish: I've been working on some 501xx since April as well but I don't consider them "real" since they aren't selvedge and the fit is on par with wal-mart jeans. I'm just curious as to whether the pomegranates will even fade at all since i've never seen progress pics, or even fit pics besides the website for that matter.
July 4, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
mister56

The hind side. The morning light really shows the red coming through. I like the horizontal lines. I would like to know the kind of weave this is because I like it. Have a nice 4th of July. I'm going to NASA.

July 4, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
silent AlaRM

mister56.. the fade on those are super nice cool
July 4, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
mister56

mister56.. the fade on those are super nice cool

Thanks.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
mistahdabolina

i cant say i would wear the red cores but those look pretty dope, saw the other picture on sf
July 4, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
mister56

i cant say i would wear the red cores but those look pretty dope, saw the other picture on sf

Cool Thanks.
July 5, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
hollyjoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdO85Qf4Poc
July 5, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
loop

wtf is that? this naked and famous denim, not some gay emo band
July 5, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
kangbang

wtf is that? this naked and famous denim, not some gay emo band

Too bad The Naked and Famous aren't gay or emo....
July 5, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
canza

really? Cuz I have weird guys and the legs are way too baggy for me. I'm used to a much more slim fit, so I was thinking if I should go with skinny guys. but I'm afraid of losing any room in the crotch, and I can't go with a tighter waist.
Get them tailored and get more taper from the knee down.

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

July 5, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
R04R

holy shit these pictures are so bad. the sun came out right when I wanted to take em and was impatient.
July 6, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
kevii

anybody know what stores sell N&F jeans? Like Nordstrom,Bloomingdales, or Macy's? I' want to try some on
July 6, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
encore818

anybody know what stores sell N&F jeans? Like Nordstrom,Bloomingdales, or Macy's? I' want to try some on

Nordstrom has them
July 6, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
jgrand03

I think their website has a list oF distributors I may be Wrong though

Off the top of my head though I know some nordstroms carry them as do Barney's
July 6, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
encore818

will getting them tapered from the knee down give them an awkward fit?
July 6, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
canza

will getting them tapered from the knee down give them an awkward fit?
What do you mean?

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

July 6, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
encore818

With a sudden taper at the knee and nothing above, will it look awkward?
July 6, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
mkamundson

Whats up guys. New to the forum, previously hooked on True's but now about to purchase my first pair of N&F's and i have a couple quick questions.

1. Ive read almost all of this thread and it seems like no one buys slims. I was gonna get those but now im leaning towards the weird's. Why is that, are slims super baggy? Ive read the website descriptions but they weren't very informative. What are the main differences between weirds and slims? (The thing that worried me about the weirds was that i wear Air Force 1 mid's and it seems like the width at the ankle might look odd with the bulk of the shoe)

2. Do they stretch alot from their original size and do they run larger then the indicated waist size?

3. Just confirming that dark indigo's wear better then regular indigo's?

4. What are some of the best websites to buy these jeans in the US, best prices ect.?

5. And anyone on here have the Left hand twill?

I appreciate the help, ive done my research but its always better to get the answers from those who are truly knowledgable. Thanks

-Michael
July 6, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
tooawesome

youre probably super skinny thats why WG are baggy on you. to most people who have normal to big sized quads, WG fit pretty tight even at -1 or TTS

tapering will make it even more extreme because it already has a taper that goes from 11.5-12 > 8-8.5 > 7-7.5 (on a size 29-31) youre gonna end up making it a 6.5-7 hem

Please login first to reply.