Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
encore818

Alright so I just got them and tried them on. I could close all the buttons without too much struggle. But it hurts to put my hand in the pockets. The thigh region is really tight. Will this loosen up?
June 28, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
UndefeatedJK

So I went TTS on SkG Broken Twills and they were pretty baggy(Im 5'8,115 lbs so im really skinny), so i went to the tailor and got the tapered .5 inches throughout the whole inseam. They fit somewhat better, but I wish i got em tapered a whole inch cause of stretching. Lets hope they dont stretch too much. I'll post fit pics later.

EDIT: Fit pics look good. I guess its just in person or in my head that they fit big. Still hope they dont stretch.
Broken twills: DAY 3

Sorry for shit quality

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 28, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
highway

So I went TTS on SkG Broken Twills and they were pretty baggy(Im 5'8,115 lbs so im really skinny), so i went to the tailor and got the tapered .5 inches throughout the whole inseam. They fit somewhat better, but I wish i got em tapered a whole inch cause of stretching. Lets hope they dont stretch too much. I'll post fit pics later.
couldn't you just exchange them for the next size down?
June 28, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
UndefeatedJK

Nahh, I'm a TTS 28. Im pretty skinny.

June 28, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Im like the same build but couldn't fit in a 28 skg E2 cuz the hips were to tight. Shame cuz I liked the fit.hope they really come out with a super skinny or I wonder what a 27 wg fits like
June 28, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
seabreezy

Nahh, I'm a TTS 28. Im pretty skinny.

I weight the same amount and have the same weight as you, so lookin forward to those fit pics.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the pic up ahead lol
June 28, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
seabreezy

Wondering whats better to go with, SkG INDIGO/INDIGO or SkG Elephant 2s?
June 28, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
zyezye

24oz WG, 2 years in rotation. actual wear time: approx a year. worn only during winters and a lot lately when I had a warehouse job and then working in a carshop. 2 soaks only. will take better outdoor sunlight pics before and after another soak. or maybe a wash this time around

blow out

fix/reinforcement

patch
June 28, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
highway

EDIT: Fit pics look good. I guess its just in person or in my head that they fit big. Still hope they dont stretch.
Broken twills: DAY 3

Sorry for shit quality
pull your pants up.
June 28, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
UndefeatedJK

nah b

June 29, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
encore818

dumb raw denim question, but will the pockets get softer? It hurts putting my hands in my pockets cuz the denim surrounding them is so rough.
June 29, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
highway

dumb raw denim question, but will the pockets get softer? It hurts putting my hands in my pockets cuz the denim surrounding them is so rough.
yeah. my deeps cut my hands up all winter.
June 29, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
kangbang

They will. I had Skinny Guy Broken Twills. They weren't rough to start with, but I always kept my phone in my front right phone and the small denim part right before the cloth got super smooth after a couple of months.
June 30, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
mister56

Look at the time.

Naked And Famous Redcore
June 30, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
hazardouz10

Look at the time.

Naked And Famous Redcore

Wow those are gonna look real clean. Any chance of more pics?
June 30, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
BitchMob

Just ordered my pair of SG elephant 2s hella excited!
June 30, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
mister56

Look at the time.

Naked And Famous Redcore

June 30, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
tedmosby

My Elephant 2s at 4 months(16 weeks)! No wash or soaks, I did however give it a damp cloth wipe down. Just from seeing some of the other E2s posted, I'm kind of considering washing them soon. Any opinions anyone?
June 30, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
santamonicacruzz

Serious question ere, are these pants any good? People keep talking about them an I'm a little curious now.

SELLING DONGEAL SUPREME CAMP CAP & GREEN HERRINGBONE CAMP CAP! PM me for cheap prices!

June 30, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
highway

Serious question ere, are these pants any good? People keep talking about them an I'm a little curious now.
no they suck. people just discuss them for 238 pages on the internet, because they suck so bad.
June 30, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
mister56

no they suck. people just discuss them for 238 pages on the internet, because they suck so bad.

@highway. Why are you so bitter and sad.? Don't you get any love?
July 1, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
highway

lol
July 1, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
mister56

lol

I like you.
July 1, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
hndlz

Look at the time.

Naked And Famous Redcore

CAUGHT. how do you take two pics at the same time, with what seems to be the same device?

you sir are the biggest phony ive seen on the interwebz

hndlz.tumblr.com

July 1, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
mister56

Look at the time.

Naked And Famous Redcore

CAUGHT. how do you take two pics at the same time, with what seems to be the same device?

you sir are the biggest phony ive seen on the interwebz

I have a staff of photographers. This was shot at the same time HONEST! 2 cameras, one leg. Notice that the color balance does not match. To bad inspector Clusoe.
July 1, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
hndlz

lol thats dope

hndlz.tumblr.com

July 1, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Fedora Overlord

I have a staff of photographers. This was shot at the same time HONEST! 2 cameras, one leg. Notice that the color balance does not match. To bad inspector Clusoe.

Wait your the same guy that took a photo of his groin undone on a bus, now you're saying that you have an entourage of photographers that take pictures of your jeans on demand at the precise same time?.... taking raw denim far too seriously sir.
July 1, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
trevxv3

My Elephant 2s at 4 months(16 weeks)! No wash or soaks, I did however give it a damp cloth wipe down. Just from seeing some of the other E2s posted, I'm kind of considering washing them soon. Any opinions anyone?

I say wait a little bit more you can get wayyy better resluts if you just wait another 2 months

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 1, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
mister56

Wait your the same guy that took a photo of his groin undone on a bus, now you're saying that you have an entourage of photographers that take pictures of your jeans on demand at the precise same time?.... taking raw denim far too seriously sir.

Seriously. I am.
If you believe everything I write that's cool.
July 1, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
highway

lol i knew that was him!

Please login first to reply.