Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 22, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
odsteeze

So, i didn't Pre-Soak my N&F slim guys and have worn them probably about 4-6 times, and now starting to realize they are a little too long. I need help & tips on hemming, whether to do it or not. And also if it's too late to still pre-soak which doesn't seem to make sense anymore because it's called PRE-soak for a reason. Please help.
June 23, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
jgrand03

So, i didn't Pre-Soak my N&F slim guys and have worn them probably about 4-6 times, and now starting to realize they are a little too long. I need help & tips on hemming, whether to do it or not. And also if it's too late to still pre-soak which doesn't seem to make sense anymore because it's called PRE-soak for a reason. Please help.

No need to pre soak sanforized denim it won't shrink past where they were when you bought them

Just helps remove excess dye

If you want the hem them hem them me I'd just let it stack or cuff them till you like
June 23, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
karmaloopplndrcodes

Long time hype beast lurker, finally posting.

I'm a big fan of Naked & Famous Denim, I think i have 4 or 5 pairs now. I'll get some pictures up asap.

Hoping to increase my knowledge on the various aspects of the male fashion industry .
June 23, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
ryushh

June 23, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
encore818

JUst a heads up for those of you who don't know. Nordstroms is having a sale on mens clothes so N&F's are 100 each. I just got a pair. The advantage of ordering from nordstroms is that you can easily return them at any nordstroms store. Because of the simplicity of returning, this is a good opportunity to experiment with sizes. Peace.
June 23, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
odsteeze

No need to pre soak sanforized denim it won't shrink past where they were when you bought them

Just helps remove excess dye

If you want the hem them hem them me I'd just let it stack or cuff them till you like

Only problem is I sealed the cuffs already because I thought they were alright at the time, but after looking at them in a couple pictures, it looks completely stupid. Do you think I could still hem it?
June 23, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
RJAY

I'm still trying to find a physical store in socal with em

American Rag in La Brea and Fashion Island have them in store.
June 24, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
seabreezy

Sup everyone. So I'm new to the world of raw denim and decided to get a pair of N&F jeans cause I really love the style and direction that company is going down -plus all the post in this forum got me too.

But yea, I decided for my first pair to get was the The Never Naked Skinny Guy Jeans in Indigo just cause, and from what I read in this forum went TTS and got Sz 28.

I really wasn't expecting it to be so tight, esp. in the waist area, since I'm a pretty skinny guy, but i was wondering if they stretch out as time goes out?

And another question, are all N&F denim sanforized? or unsanforized? Yea.. I'm new to the whole denim world in general.
Thanks for the help!
June 24, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
seabreezy

sorry dbl post
June 24, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
highway

Sup everyone. So I'm new to the world of raw denim and decided to get a pair of N&F jeans cause I really love the style and direction that company is going down -plus all the post in this forum got me too.

But yea, I decided for my first pair to get was the The Never Naked Skinny Guy Jeans in Indigo just cause, and from what I read in this forum went TTS and got Sz 28.

I really wasn't expecting it to be so tight, esp. in the waist area, since I'm a pretty skinny guy, but i was wondering if they stretch out as time goes out?

And another question, are all N&F denim sanforized? or unsanforized? Yea.. I'm new to the whole denim world in general.
Thanks for the help!
are they as ugly in real life as they are on kl?
June 24, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
seabreezy

Thanks for the help!

haha nah, but then again it is all about preference, and the red stuff on the inside will fade away esp. with how tight i got them.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
highway

Thanks for the help!

haha nah, but then again it is all about preference, and the red stuff on the inside will fade away esp. with how tight i got them.
wasn't that the point of getting them though? for $175 you could have a much nicer pair of jeans.
June 24, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
tooawesome

lol dont think those things can ever look good. and wtf are you saying about the weft will fade?....who knows what dye theyve used to make it red, it probably doesnt fade well like indigo. my brown frank2s are super stubborn in fading too
June 24, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
seabreezy

lol dont think those things can ever look good. and wtf are you saying about the weft will fade?....who knows what dye theyve used to make it red, it probably doesnt fade well like indigo. my brown frank2s are super stubborn in fading too

not the weft but the red leopard stuff is just print, like printed tees.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
seabreezy

Thanks for the help!

wasn't that the point of getting them though? for $175 you could have a much nicer pair of jeans.

haha true, i didnt really look into other options and didnt notice that they had other N&F selections in my size, and i just like things that have something that makes it a bit out of the norm like the glow in the dark, pomegranate, frank 2s, etc. just didnt see them at the time.
June 24, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
BitchMob

DI WG Size 30

these are the perffect fit! how many you size down?
June 24, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
bak.

^Thanks man!
I think usually I'm a 31.
The waist is now more like a 32" so they outstreched a bit.
They are actually a little too big in the waist but pretty snug (not tight) in the thigh area, which is a bit strange coz I always thought that I have small thighs and a not so small ass. cool

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

June 24, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Deccck

Deep indigo WG, size 31, these are when they were brand new.

height and weight? no homo
6'4", ~185lbs
June 25, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
DangItWinchester

Anyone got any experience with the N&F chinos, like how much they stretch or if they even stretch that much at all? Looking for some decent dress pants that aren't denim.
June 25, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
rawincanada

Anyone got any experience with the N&F chinos, like how much they stretch or if they even stretch that much at all? Looking for some decent dress pants that aren't denim.

These will stretch similarly to any 12oz denim jeans. There are 3 color choices now for these chino jeans by the way. My friends wear these to work all the time...
June 27, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
keltonxx

What's the closest fit to a normal 511 skinny levi in a nice denim color? All these names are confusing. Some one help me out please.
June 27, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
kangbang

What's the closest fit to a normal 511 skinny levi in a nice denim color? All these names are confusing. Some one help me out please.

Sized down 2 Skinny guy's I'm fairly sure. Depending on how much you size down, skinny guys would be similar to Levi 511's.
June 27, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
abrok99

Thanks for the help!

I doubt the red shit inside will fade. and if it does it'll look shitty with half of them missing.
June 27, 2012 @ 12:28 PM
highway

Sized down 2 Skinny guy's I'm fairly sure. Depending on how much you size down, skinny guys would be similar to Levi 511's.
please don't tell anyone to size down 2 on skinnyguy
June 27, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
kangbang

please don't tell anyone to size down 2 on skinnyguy

Alright. I wasn't sure about it. Thanks dude.
June 27, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
encore818

went TTS on weird guys, wrong decision?
June 27, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
travish

probably. I did too, now after 5 months I don't even wear them cause they fit like shit.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

June 27, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
highway

probably. down 2 is really tts, due to the vanity sizing, so you just purchased pants with an extra 2 inches in the waist.
June 27, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
tooawesome

it depends on your body type, if you have big quads then you might need TTS and thighs will be tight but waist will be loose

friend of mine with a 30" waist wearing 33s thought he said he wanted it a bit loose

those are ele2s so the waist might be stiffer/tighter even though its sized up
June 27, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

Going tts on WG is totally fine, and im not saying tts by sizing down 2.

Im a twig and have a 29 waist and got deep indigo wg in a 29. Nice slim fit! I have pics some where in the thread

Please login first to reply.