Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 16, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Lord Hnig

LckyChrmsBboy thanks haha. I'm sorry, I'm new to denim so what exactly does "wg" mean? And I'll size down next time but I'm afraid because this time around, they barely buttoned up when I got them. And yea, I want a super skinny fit as well!

The Margiela Fella.

June 16, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
jgrand03

LckyChrmsBboy thanks haha. I'm sorry, I'm new to denim so what exactly does "wg" mean? And I'll size down next time but I'm afraid because this time around, they barely buttoned up when I got them. And yea, I want a super skinny fit as well!

WG is Weird Guy I size down 2
SKG is Skinny Guy I size down 1
SG Slim Guy I dont fucks with
June 16, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
jgrand03

Assassun, that fit looks pretty good. You should try wg if you want a slimmer fit. Youre big enough to be able to size down.

I really hope they come out with the super skinny fit.the sKg needs to have a smaller hem. has anyone heard anything about when or if they are actually going to come out with the super skinny guy fit?

Weird guys are only skinnier from the knee down theyre actually roomier in the thigh area
June 16, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
jgrand03

i think i might throw them in the wash today..

info on these? They are straight fire
washes, cut etc?
June 16, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Lord Hnig

oh wow i feel so dumb haha. But when you button up for the first time, how hard is it for you to get all the buttons on? Because I did TTS and mines are fine at the waist but everywhere else, they're too loose.

The Margiela Fella.

June 16, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
Lord Hnig

The Margiela Fella.

June 16, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Wg's can be just as small in the thighs as wg. My 29 wg is like .5 bigger than my 30 skg in the thigh. But looking at his pics, his thighs look big enough to make them look skinny..thats why I said he could size down unlike me since theres nothing smaller then 28 which still has about a 11" thigh measurement.
June 16, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
hndlz

for those wondering about the fit of broken twill SkG
went tts 34. 6'2"/3" 190lbs
~3months

i guess they are "straight", but still skinny

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 16, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
mike3519

Has anyone in the history of fashion forums seen a broken in pair of the reverse fades? I post here, and lurk on SUFU and SF and havent seen anything but some initial scrapes and wallet fades...Same thing with the frankensteins. Would love to see a turned out pair of those. Ditto for the grey casts. I own a pair, and have posted pics of them (retired, but not from wear, too tight), but still havent seen a dirty rotten pair and they've been in circulation since NF got started.

Seems like the pics have been flowing more freely here lately though, good shit. I'm still geeking out over those "non-fading" regular Indigos RevYouUP posted a few pages back. Patience is a virtue, he proved it.

these are slightly worn reverse fades so you kinda know how itll fade

there are fades from frank1s somewhere in this thread

and im working on frank2s as we speak. was day 40 yesterday so im gonna take some pics today

ele2crew.tumblr.com for older pics and future updates

these look bad! Look like dirty white jeans
June 16, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
ndrew

info on these? They are straight fire
washes, cut etc?

Thanks! Elephant 2's Skinny Guy 1 soak 1 hand wash 8 months

www.headhunterla.com

June 17, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
vxnick

any word on the skinny guy black power stretches? not looking for epic fades or anything, just some nice black denim
June 17, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
SuMing

Skinny Guy "Broken Twill"
One year and three months?
One soak

Twitter: @SuMingHS, Website: www.hellosaskatoon.ca

June 17, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
Lord Hnig

for those wondering about the fit of broken twill SkG
went tts 34. 6'2"/3" 190lbs
~3months

i guess they are "straight", but still skinny

these look good...the two things im afraid of is if i size down, they won't fit me at all and if i have my current ones tapered from the knee down, they'll lose that skinny guy fit and look more like APC new cures..

The Margiela Fella.

June 18, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
DangItWinchester

I don't think the Black Power Stretch fades at all. They do stretch back in to their normal figure though.
June 18, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
Lord Hnig

Alrite, so I got em tapered all throughout, I'll post fit pics tomorrow.

The Margiela Fella.

June 18, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
BitchMob

Where can i get some skinny guys elephant 2 in 26 or 27 online?
June 18, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
akamaimax

Guys,

I have a couple of pairs of N&F for sale:
Skinny Guy Broken Twills sz 31 - $55 shipped

Weird Guy Red Weft sz 29 - $65 shipped

Not much fading at all on both. PM me for pictures and more info!

Thanks
June 18, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
UndefeatedJK

One soak

Damn those are nice. Makes me glad I got broken twills.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 18, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
Whoadie

where to cop below retail?
June 18, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
UndefeatedJK

where to cop below retail?

Karmaloop. With rep codes, you can get a few pairs for about 95- 120.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 18, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Bitchmob...the only pair NF makes in size 27 is rwgular indigos. Wish they made more in that size
June 18, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
jgrand03

oh wow i feel so dumb haha. But when you button up for the first time, how hard is it for you to get all the buttons on? Because I did TTS and mines are fine at the waist but everywhere else, they're too loose.

First time I put them on I could only do the bottom 2 buttons went on a bike ride started stretching out a couple days later I posted a fit pic a couple pages back I think they fit me awesome exactly what I was looking for so yeah it's scary them not fitting when you first get them but break those bitches in and they'll eventually come out perfect
June 18, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
tooawesome

frank2 day 42, fades are not obvious at all lol

June 18, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Lord Hnig

First time I put them on I could only do the bottom 2 buttons went on a bike ride started stretching out a couple days later I posted a fit pic a couple pages back I think they fit me awesome exactly what I was looking for so yeah it's scary them not fitting when you first get them but break those bitches in and they'll eventually come out perfect

Thank you man...I'll size down to a 33 next time.

The Margiela Fella.

June 18, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Lord Hnig

jgrand03, I just saw your fit. It looks dope!

The Margiela Fella.

June 18, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Whoadie

does the wg fit stretch?
June 18, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
SuMing

One soak

Damn those are nice. Makes me glad I got broken twills.

Thank you. I won't soak them for another year ha.

Twitter: @SuMingHS, Website: www.hellosaskatoon.ca

June 18, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
canza

Anybody cop the Weird Guy Highs?

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

June 18, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
ahugetarsier

So i am 6'2"ish and 175ish lbs, normally a size 32-33 in levis 511s, (the 32s are a little tight, but i just got them and havent even taken the tag of yet so they havent worn in at all.) and i was wondering what I should get from naked and famous.

I was thinking Weird guy, cuz i have slightly larger thighs, and i was thinkin either 30-31... what do you guys think. also how much should I expect them to stretch. I'm not to worried about the waist, but the thighs.
June 18, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
rawincanada

Bitchmob...the only pair NF makes in size 27 is rwgular indigos. Wish they made more in that size

That is not correct. N&F makes size 27 in several styles. Almost all SkinnyGuy stretch styles come in 27 and you can get WeirdGuy LHT and Deep Indigo and others in 27. Email alex@tateandyoko.com and he can give you a full list of what is in stock in size 27.

Please login first to reply.