Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 14, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
ryushh

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Indigo-Selvedge-/139026

Does anyone have a worn out pair of these? I copped as my first pair.

heres mine at about 1.5 months with maybe 11ish months of wear... 1 cold soak at about 5 months and probably machine washed 4-5 times now

June 14, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
UndefeatedJK

Knee fades and honeycombs are high as fuck. do you sag? or do you just have stubby ass legs? noflamedoe

Haha, I sag

Damn, i sag too. I dunno if I should sag when i get my broken twills, cause it makes the fades look kinda weird.

Edit: Actually, i think its caused you hemmed and have a big cuff which made your jeans look short. So nevermind about what i said.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 14, 2012 @ 04:02 AM

Inactive

i get not wearing your jeans at your waist but anyone who sags their jeans past their ass looks like an idiot. karmaloop's a joke because of it. not trying to flame but i've seen some denim about 8 months in on guys that sag and it literally produces the most fucked up fades

wannabe workaholic

June 14, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
UndefeatedJK

Yeah i get what you mean^

I guess as long as you dont sag to the point that it messes up fades, then its fine.

June 14, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
silent AlaRM

My buddy Richie chillin on the roof in his LHT SkinnyGuy's...

5"11 size 30 not hemmed

Those look like a great fit.. I'm 5'11 just like he is and im trying to get a size 31 in these. They weren't too tight were they? Should I get the 30 instead? My waist size is a 33 so is going down 2 inches a good Idea on these?
June 14, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
PinoyatHeart

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Weird-Guy-Jeans-in-Indigo-Selvedge-/139026

Does anyone have a worn out pair of these? I copped as my first pair.

heres mine at about 1.5 months with maybe 11ish months of wear... 1 cold soak at about 5 months and probably machine washed 4-5 times now

Good shit man. Whats the point of cold soaking at 5 months? I hear some people just never wash them until after like 2 years or something
June 14, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
justforkicks23

I got a pair of weird guy indigo selvedge sz. 32 that I'm looking to get rid of. I wore them for about 2 weeks, but they're too big. Hit me up.

flippincraigslist.blogspot.com/ - Blog about how much money I made from flipping | Save 20% off Karmaloop.com use promo code: 20PERCENTOFF

June 14, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
oldmajor

i get not wearing your jeans at your waist but anyone who sags their jeans past their ass looks like an idiot. karmaloop's a joke because of it. not trying to flame but i've seen some denim about 8 months in on guys that sag and it literally produces the most fucked up fades

To each their own

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

June 14, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
mister56

are those white ones they have the reverse fades?

I believe so. I dont think N&F has made any other white denim.

They did. Here they are. http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/weirdguy/unbleached-selvedge-with-seed.html
June 14, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
mister56

These are the Naked And Famous Redcore Jeans. They fit like a socket.

You can really see the red coming through and the crinkles behind my knees on both sides!

June 14, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
highway

who was the guy taking unbuttoned crotch shots of his red cores on the bus?
June 14, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
mister56

who was the guy taking unbuttoned crotch shots of his red cores on the bus?

highway, I can not say it was me.
Who do like tonight OKC or The Heat?
June 14, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
pfill

they even come with red condoms....wow

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Karmaloop_NeverNaked_2.jpg

horrible!! lost all respect for N&F

because it comes with a condom? what are you 10?
June 14, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
mike3519

they even come with red condoms....wow

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Karmaloop_NeverNaked_2.jpg

horrible!! lost all respect for N&F

because it comes with a condom? what are you 10?

No, because those jeans are extremely gimmicky and ugly on top of that. Also, you would have to be a teenager to be excited about free red condoms!!
June 15, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
mister56

I started a thread for Naked and Famous Contest Redcore Denim. Add photos and such. Come by and contribute your cool shots and insights.

http://www.rawrdenim.com/forum/showthread.php?535-Naked-And-Famous-Redcore-Contest-Denim&p=2053&posted=1#post2053
June 15, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Lord Hnig

Hey guys. I have had the Skinny Guys Broken Twill Selvedge for about a month now. They stretched, and that too ALOT. They look like Slim Guys now to me and my friends are telling me the fit doesn't look nice anymore. I also have chubby thighs (not fat). I went true to size which is a 34 and has a 36 waist. My waist size is a 34 though but when I got these they barely buttoned up, so I don't know if sizing down one next time will work out. I had them tailored as well, but they still don't look good. What should I do to get a nicer, skinnier looking fit? I read that these are a straight leg and that the weird guys are tapered, so should I try those out and have them tailored?

The Margiela Fella.

June 15, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
Lord Hnig

Sorry, it has a 35 waist.

The Margiela Fella.

June 15, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Jbozz

Is it good to starch Redcores? Will it make the fades better?

I have no experience with starch. My creases are tight cause I sit a lot. Those deeps have a commuter crease on the left leg from where I used to sit in traffic 45 min to 1 hour a day with my left leg bent at the knee. Flash is on for my pics, so contrast is slightly exaggerated which may give that impression as well. I have no basis for comparison though. Not sure what starchy jeans look like.
June 15, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Jbozz

Red Cores...got em about 8 days before the contest started. So just about three months. These things are fun.

Back Full

IMG_2445 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Back Legs

IMG_2448 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Front Full

IMG_2450 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Heel Detail

IMG_2449 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Front Detail

IMG_2452 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Ass

IMG_2447 by Jbozz2, on Flickr

Bonus pic of the activities I participate in to help achieve fades as a desk sitter! #Starch

_MG_2356 by Jbozz2, on Flickr
June 15, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
Jbozz

Has anyone in the history of fashion forums seen a broken in pair of the reverse fades? I post here, and lurk on SUFU and SF and havent seen anything but some initial scrapes and wallet fades...Same thing with the frankensteins. Would love to see a turned out pair of those. Ditto for the grey casts. I own a pair, and have posted pics of them (retired, but not from wear, too tight), but still havent seen a dirty rotten pair and they've been in circulation since NF got started.

Seems like the pics have been flowing more freely here lately though, good shit. I'm still geeking out over those "non-fading" regular Indigos RevYouUP posted a few pages back. Patience is a virtue, he proved it.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
odsteeze

Slim Guys Natural Indigo Sz. 32

June 15, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
tooawesome

Has anyone in the history of fashion forums seen a broken in pair of the reverse fades? I post here, and lurk on SUFU and SF and havent seen anything but some initial scrapes and wallet fades...Same thing with the frankensteins. Would love to see a turned out pair of those. Ditto for the grey casts. I own a pair, and have posted pics of them (retired, but not from wear, too tight), but still havent seen a dirty rotten pair and they've been in circulation since NF got started.

Seems like the pics have been flowing more freely here lately though, good shit. I'm still geeking out over those "non-fading" regular Indigos RevYouUP posted a few pages back. Patience is a virtue, he proved it.

these are slightly worn reverse fades so you kinda know how itll fade

there are fades from frank1s somewhere in this thread

and im working on frank2s as we speak. was day 40 yesterday so im gonna take some pics today

http://ele2crew.tumblr.com/ for older and future updates!
June 15, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
Jbozz

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/tooawesome/' rel='nofollow'>@tooawesome</a>, awesome, thanks! Love the gashes and soot-like scrapes. You gotta have balls to take those out past a few months from the looks of things. Would love to be a fly on the wall for explanation conversations on those.

I'll spend some time walking back for pics of the franks.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
jmaudi0

Hey guys. I have had the Skinny Guys Broken Twill Selvedge for about a month now. They stretched, and that too ALOT. They look like Slim Guys now to me and my friends are telling me the fit doesn't look nice anymore. I also have chubby thighs (not fat). I went true to size which is a 34 and has a 36 waist. My waist size is a 34 though but when I got these they barely buttoned up, so I don't know if sizing down one next time will work out. I had them tailored as well, but they still don't look good. What should I do to get a nicer, skinnier looking fit? I read that these are a straight leg and that the weird guys are tapered, so should I try those out and have them tailored?

probably should have sized down 1 initially. post a fit pic for better opinions. your friends might be full of garbage....who knows. weird guys might be better if you have big thighs....
June 15, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
Lord Hnig

probably should have sized down 1 initially. post a fit pic for better opinions. your friends might be full of garbage....who knows. weird guys might be better if you have big thighs....

Alright thanks jmaudi0. I'll post fit pics in a bit...and yea, one of my homies thinks my Levis 510s look like a relaxed fit.

The Margiela Fella.

June 15, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
ndrew

i think i might throw them in the wash today..

www.headhunterla.com

June 15, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
UndefeatedJK

Alright thanks jmaudi0. I'll post fit pics in a bit...and yea, one of my homies thinks my Levis 510s look like a relaxed fit.

Yeah post fit pics asap. And have they only stretched in the thighs? Or everywhere?

June 15, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
Lord Hnig

Here are the fit pics.

UndefeatedJK, yea they have stretched everywhere, I think a little too much from the knee down. Today the fit looks a little better but most days it looks terrible. Stacks are ugly and they don't even look skinny.

Sorry for the blurry pics btw, I had to use timer so the focus got messed.

The Margiela Fella.

June 15, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
ndrew

post wash

www.headhunterla.com

June 16, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Assassun, that fit looks pretty good. You should try wg if you want a slimmer fit. Youre big enough to be able to size down.

I really hope they come out with the super skinny fit.the sKg needs to have a smaller hem. has anyone heard anything about when or if they are actually going to come out with the super skinny guy fit?

Please login first to reply.