The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Jun 16, 2012 @ 17:41
info on these? They are straight fire
washes, cut etc?

Thanks! Elephant 2's Skinny Guy 1 soak 1 hand wash 8 months

www.headhunterla.com

Jun 17, 2012 @ 06:02
any word on the skinny guy black power stretches? not looking for epic fades or anything, just some nice black denim
Jun 17, 2012 @ 17:36
Skinny Guy "Broken Twill"
One year and three months?
One soak

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

Jun 17, 2012 @ 17:40
for those wondering about the fit of broken twill SkG
went tts 34. 6'2"/3" 190lbs
~3months

i guess they are "straight", but still skinny

these look good...the two things im afraid of is if i size down, they won't fit me at all and if i have my current ones tapered from the knee down, they'll lose that skinny guy fit and look more like APC new cures..

The Margiela Fella.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 00:02
I don't think the Black Power Stretch fades at all. They do stretch back in to their normal figure though.
Jun 18, 2012 @ 00:54
Alrite, so I got em tapered all throughout, I'll post fit pics tomorrow.

The Margiela Fella.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 01:08
Where can i get some skinny guys elephant 2 in 26 or 27 online?
Jun 18, 2012 @ 01:43
Guys,

I have a couple of pairs of N&F for sale:
Skinny Guy Broken Twills sz 31 - $55 shipped

Weird Guy Red Weft sz 29 - $65 shipped

(Invalid img)

Not much fading at all on both. PM me for pictures and more info!

Thanks
Jun 18, 2012 @ 01:52
One soak

Damn those are nice. Makes me glad I got broken twills.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Jun 18, 2012 @ 02:08
where to cop below retail?
Jun 18, 2012 @ 02:21
where to cop below retail?

Karmaloop. With rep codes, you can get a few pairs for about 95- 120.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 02:39
Bitchmob...the only pair NF makes in size 27 is rwgular indigos. Wish they made more in that size
Jun 18, 2012 @ 02:58
frank2 day 42, fades are not obvious at all lol

Jun 18, 2012 @ 03:39
oh wow i feel so dumb haha. But when you button up for the first time, how hard is it for you to get all the buttons on? Because I did TTS and mines are fine at the waist but everywhere else, they're too loose.

First time I put them on I could only do the bottom 2 buttons went on a bike ride started stretching out a couple days later I posted a fit pic a couple pages back I think they fit me awesome exactly what I was looking for so yeah it's scary them not fitting when you first get them but break those bitches in and they'll eventually come out perfect

Thank you man...I'll size down to a 33 next time.

The Margiela Fella.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 03:43
jgrand03, I just saw your fit. It looks dope!

The Margiela Fella.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:55
does the wg fit stretch?
Jun 18, 2012 @ 07:10
One soak

Damn those are nice. Makes me glad I got broken twills.

Thank you. I won't soak them for another year ha.

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

Jun 18, 2012 @ 15:57
Anybody cop the Weird Guy Highs?

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

Jun 18, 2012 @ 18:35
So i am 6'2"ish and 175ish lbs, normally a size 32-33 in levis 511s, (the 32s are a little tight, but i just got them and havent even taken the tag of yet so they havent worn in at all.) and i was wondering what I should get from naked and famous.

I was thinking Weird guy, cuz i have slightly larger thighs, and i was thinkin either 30-31... what do you guys think. also how much should I expect them to stretch. I'm not to worried about the waist, but the thighs.
Jun 18, 2012 @ 19:21
Bitchmob...the only pair NF makes in size 27 is rwgular indigos. Wish they made more in that size

That is not correct. N&F makes size 27 in several styles. Almost all SkinnyGuy stretch styles come in 27 and you can get WeirdGuy LHT and Deep Indigo and others in 27. Email alex@tateandyoko.com and he can give you a full list of what is in stock in size 27.
Jun 19, 2012 @ 01:47
Actually youre correct. I dont know y sites dont list/stock that size. 27 in wg would be perfect for me. I love the fit I had in size 28 SkG E2 but the hip area was really tight. Wonder if I could get BT to stretch two inches in the hips. those are probably going to be my next pick up or the geen cast BT. Any one got worn pics of BT green cast?

Those low tensions look good too. You guys think those would stretch really easy?i think thats why apc's stretch so much,i mean if you hold a pair up to the light you can see light shine right between the threads.

I've more thing, does anyone have any more elephant evo pics ?
Jun 19, 2012 @ 04:03
This is news to me but I saw that Tate and Yoko carry sizes 26 and 27
Jun 19, 2012 @ 06:59
Trying to decide between natural indigo, hemp blend, and broken twill. Opinions?
Jun 19, 2012 @ 11:26
Trying to decide between natural indigo, hemp blend, and broken twill. Opinions?
natural are really really light, perfect for summer, but BT shouldn't be that bad either.

i really want a pair of BT skinnyguys. i love the electric blue fades.
Jun 19, 2012 @ 17:18
so apparently my brother hit me up asking where he can get nf . . . i guess they are the rage now in socal. are slimguys still down2 like wg for a tts fit?

i am going to push him for some broken twill but am not sure how slimguys are as i only have skinny/wg.
Jun 19, 2012 @ 18:57
the 'electric blue' fades term gets thrown around so much but its just what normal dark indigo fades to. which is what the majority of denim is. i got faked out thinking it was something special that my ele2s did lol but i still love them
Jun 19, 2012 @ 22:04
natural are really really light, perfect for summer, but BT shouldn't be that bad either.

i really want a pair of BT skinnyguys. i love the electric blue fades.

Went with the BT's based off of fade pics in this thread. Thanks dude.
Jun 20, 2012 @ 01:00
so i am a 36 in 511's (i'm p sure levis also vanity sizes, so maybe a 37 is more accurate) and got a 34 in weird guy and i know it's been said before, but this shit is tight. i'm scared ... will it really stretch out so i can button them all the way (me getting fatter notwithstanding)?
Jun 20, 2012 @ 02:39
so i am a 36 in 511's (i'm p sure levis also vanity sizes, so maybe a 37 is more accurate) and got a 34 in weird guy and i know it's been said before, but this shit is tight. i'm scared ... will it really stretch out so i can button them all the way (me getting fatter notwithstanding)?
my big john collabs stretched, my deep indigos didnt.

which ones do you have? the wg regular indigo will stretch almost 2 sizes.
Jun 20, 2012 @ 05:39
My broken twills came in today. Fit a bit baggier than i like though. I'll get used to it.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0