Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
bak.

can you post some pics of your deep indys? mine hit 25 days today . . . im hoping that i can get another 25 before summer really sets in

yeah man I will. Actually I'm without a body in the moment, waiting for a good 5d Mark II offer to appear.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

May 2, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ndrew

soaked me elephants today, approx 7 months. i was trying to wait a year, but i got mud on them and they were feeling really grimy. will post pics when dry.

www.headhunterla.com

May 2, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Deccck

Just bought some Weird Guy deep indigo, sized down one. Fit is on point.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Jbozz

Soaking just the top block of my red cores in a bucket of ice water right now and a dash of detergent. Just up to the crotch with the legs hanging free. I moved recently and wore them through the move. They stink, but I want to keep my stacks and combs intact. Anyone have any success using similar tactics? Advice? I dampened them and froze them first, figuring if I only kept them in there for 15 minutes or so that the water wouldnt be able to soak up the legs.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
highway

Just bought some Weird Guy deep indigo, sized down one. Fit is on point.
fit pics? im about a month into mine . . . do you plan to wear them through the summer?
May 2, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
highway

Soaking just the top block of my red cores in a bucket of ice water right now and a dash of detergent. Just up to the crotch with the legs hanging free. I moved recently and wore them through the move. They stink, but I want to keep my stacks and combs intact. Anyone have any success using similar tactics? Advice? I dampened them and froze them first, figuring if I only kept them in there for 15 minutes or so that the water wouldnt be able to soak up the legs.
it shouldn't matter . . . it's not like they are unsanforized
May 3, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
ndrew

just hang them well so they can air out, febreeze, or leave them hanging in your bathroom while you take a hot shower

www.headhunterla.com

May 3, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
superrambo

First time buying N&F denim.
I'm 6'3'', 180 lbs, should I get the weird guy or slim guy?
I don't like jeans that fit too skinny, I like a clean cut look
May 3, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
jmaudi0

Hey this is my first post but I've been reading this thread for the past few days. I am looking to purchase my first pair of raw denim jeans and I can't wait to start breaking them in.

I'm going to grab either the NF Weird Guys (29") in either indigo or dark indigo. Which color will fade better/produce better fades/honeycombs/whiskers. Can anybody link me to some fade pics for each pair? that would be great!!!

Also, I've heard revolve will give 30% off on first purchase. What other websites should I look at to ensure I get the best deal. Unfortunately there isn't a local retailed around me. thanks!!!
May 4, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
snar

weird guy,slim guy is supper skinny
May 4, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
highway

weird guy,slim guy is supper skinny
probably the opposite of this . . . wg/slims both have the same waist/thigh measurements, and then the wg taper aka get skinnier from the knee down, whereas the slims are straight leg, which are baggier from the knee down
May 4, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
silv3r

Just got a pair of Indigo wool blend selvedge WG

anyone know how they hold up over time/excessive wear?
May 4, 2012 @ 07:41 AM
mistahdabolina

lmfao for reals.. people on here are acting like its rocket science or some shit. if they stink, just fuckin wash them or give them a hot ass soak all the way. your stacks and combs will come back, just wear the shit out of them again
May 4, 2012 @ 01:05 PM
Jbozz

lmfao for reals.. people on here are acting like its rocket science or some shit. if they stink, just fuckin wash them or give them a hot ass soak all the way. your stacks and combs will come back, just wear the shit out of them again

This is shitty advice. I own over ten pairs of NF and have been wearing the brand almost from when they launched. Previous hot soaks previously caused my stacks and comb fades to shift and they didnt "come back" in the same shape or area they had previously set in but in a few areas. Sanforized or unsanforized, soaking cotton in water leads to shrinkage and removal of creases avoidance of which was my goal. Take your snark on somewhere else cool guy.
May 4, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
mistahdabolina

the fades shift because YOU DONT give them the initial soak prior to wear.
im not being snarky, im just tellin it like it is....and if you own over 10 pairs of a jean brand thats been out for about 5...you arent wearing your jeans nearly enough as you should... soaking removes the creases...but like i said IT COMES BACK. Go piss off and get some better jeans maybe then you'll know what im talking about
shitty advice my ass man
May 4, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
iAmSofaKing

the fades shift because YOU DONT give them the initial soak prior to wear.
im not being snarky, im just tellin it like it is....and if you own over 10 pairs of a jean brand thats been out for about 5...you arent wearing your jeans nearly enough as you should... soaking removes the creases...but like i said IT COMES BACK. Go piss off and get some better jeans maybe then you'll know what im talking about
shitty advice my ass man

Lol owned.

Would you recommend hot or cold soaking jeans prior to wear regardless if theyre sanforized or not?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 4, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
ndrew

the BiG collab, not mine.

more here

www.headhunterla.com

May 5, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
denimaloy

hey guys got a question. is The Skinny Guy Jeans in Black Power Stretch Wash a raw pair that will fade as well? considering it has 5% elastane.
May 5, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
metalslug

it will not fade. ive had 2 and they stayed black and shiny for more than the 2 years of everyday wear
May 5, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
loop

more here

those are beautiful
May 5, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
tedmosby

more here

I got to witness those in person, he lives in my city! Truly sick.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
highway

30 days done on my wg deeps between 4/6 and 5/5 (30 days in a row) . . . hopefully i can still wear them a lot in the evenings for the next few weeks . . . the material is a lot softer now, but they are still thick, and it's getting hot out . . .

the whiskers and combs are starting to blue, and my wallet / knife fades . . . i'd post pic, but the fading isn't pronounced enough to be seen without a DSLR and lens.

it would have been cool to start these in december or something . . . i'll probably start wearing my momo skinnies during the day for now - they feel so much lighter when coming from the deeps - even though the weight difference is only supposed to be an ounce. even compared to my big john collabs (which are supposedly the same weight), the momos definitely feel a lot lighter. they feel so light that they are what i imagine 12 oz denim to feel like.
May 7, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
bear

Thinking of getting another pair of NF after 6 months on natural indigo revival.

I wanted to the Indigo/indigo slub but it's a little pricey. I could get the WG deep indigo for $50 less though

Should I do it? :-)
May 7, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
ToyotaGuy

I'm planning to get a pair of n&f wierd guy indigo.

How do you size?
Does it stretch alot?
How much?
Your gay?
May 7, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
loop

size 2 down
yes
2 sizes
yes
May 7, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
highway

Thinking of getting another pair of NF after 6 months on natural indigo revival.

I wanted to the Indigo/indigo slub but it's a little pricey. I could get the WG deep indigo for $50 less though

you can get the indigo slub from karma loop for $150 & free shipping if you use a 20% off coupon code: http://www.kl-coupon-codes.com/

i have a pair of wg deeps and i like them a lot . . . they are 15 oz, so a little heavier than what i am used to -- too thick for summer, for sure.
May 7, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
ToyotaGuy

Weird guy deep indigo sized down 1 (size 29)

I want my fit to be like this.

What stores in LA can I get a pair?
May 7, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
bear

you can get the indigo slub from karma loop for $150 & free shipping if you use a 20% off coupon code: http://www.kl-coupon-codes.com/

i have a pair of wg deeps and i like them a lot . . . they are 15 oz, so a little heavier than what i am used to -- too thick for summer, for sure.

Thanks for the link, but I'm not really qualified for free shipping as I'm outside US. About $180 including shipping, that's quite a lot

I could get the deep indigo for about $130 locally here, on sale

Pretty interested in E2 on karmaloop too, they are cheap but limited sizes. I'm about 32, I could probably size down 2 on WG but not 3.. Only size 29 available :-(
May 7, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
highway

Thanks for the link, but I'm not really qualified for free shipping as I'm outside US. About $180 including shipping, that's quite a lot

I could get the deep indigo for about $130 locally here, on sale

Pretty interested in E2 on karmaloop too, they are cheap but limited sizes. I'm about 32, I could probably size down 2 on WG but not 3.. Only size 29 available :-(
i'd get the deeps then . . . they are pretty heavy so if it is summer / humid now, you might not wear them much until the fall . . .
May 7, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
mrh

hey guys got a question. is The Skinny Guy Jeans in Black Power Stretch Wash a raw pair that will fade as well? considering it has 5% elastane.

I've had a pair for 3 months now and like the other guy said, they're not fading. But I really love these jeans, the fit is perfect, super comfortable, and the slight shine to em is dope

Please login first to reply.