Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 24, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
slap

i hear they dont stretch as much as other n&f.
for 511, get skinny guy size down 1.

you can pick up Elephants 2 on karmaloop for $120 shipped.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 24, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
tedmosby

I've been wearing my e2's for almost 2 months now. They were stiff tight at first, i could only do the top button and they even gave me bruises! Now though they're really comfy, I can even shove my hand down my pants
April 24, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
rawincanada

For any N&F fans in Victoria BC this weekend, check out Four Horsemen Shop on Sunday...

April 24, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
dunks94

man just moved up from n&f to samurai, and I must say, the difference in quality is astounding. everyone should look into getting higher grade denim sometime
April 25, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
Flamingotripod

Yea I have a pair of japan heritage and the quality is shit compared to my other pair of natural indigos. My natural indigos has no loose threads etc while my japan heritage is a mess of sewing errors. Loose threads everywhere and one of the belt loops is actually half sewed into the fly.
April 25, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Pizza_dough

not the best pictures, but a firend caught a couple glimpses of my N&F X Big John collabs at my ceramics class.

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

April 25, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Pizza_dough

not the best pictures, but a firend caught a couple glimpses of my N&F X Big John collabs at my ceramics class.

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

April 25, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Jbozz

Brandon/Whoever runs their FB page is saying that NF is giving away two pairs of free jeans if they hit 1,000 twitter followers by the weekend. Go follow <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nfdenim/' rel='nofollow'>@nfdenim</a> and if you're lucky, you might get a free pair for it.
April 26, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
mistahdabolina

man just moved up from n&f to samurai, and I must say, the difference in quality is astounding. everyone should look into getting higher grade denim sometime

if money wasnt an issue ahaha... definitly plan to get some pbj's though sometime in the future, nf is a good starting point for sure though
April 27, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
randomaustin

I have a pair of the skinny guys red stretch but now I'm looking to get the indigo or raspberry weird guy jeans. But I just found out that the skinny guy cut is in between sizes of the weird guy.

So I was wondering if I should size down one or go tts? How well do the raspberry jeans stretch out? Or the indigo selvedge?
April 27, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
nicholasg

yo guys, so my gf just pointed out that i have like 8 pairs of the same color jeans...
annnnywayyys, now i have some size 33 elephant 2 weird guys... one soak, around 8 wears..
also have size 31 weird guy high indigo selvedge, hemmed to 31 from tate and yoko... no soak, only like 4 or 5 wears..

that i'd love to trade for some 31 or 32 weird guy, maybe 32 skinny guy ducks, greys, chinos, etc.. message me
April 28, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
mtgguy777

just got my elephant 2's. Sized down one but I'm worried about whether or not they'll stretch enough. I can get the last button done but none of the others. I'm considering soaking them for a bit to get them to soften up a bit but I'm thinking it might just be better to send them back and get them TTS. What do you guys think?
April 28, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
ndrew

theyll stretch out. no need to soak.

www.headhunterla.com

April 28, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
mister56

At 27 Days of constant wear I feel these should be converting to the semblance of what my minds image is of these should be by now, or so.

April 28, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
mister56

^ taking your denim mad serious eh, nigga even got the seconds and shit

I got to give the facts, like a scientist.
April 28, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
highway

so are you pantsless on a bus taking this pic, or what?
April 28, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
mister56

so are you pantsless on a bus taking this pic, or what?

Not today. This at the neighbors house, right after dinner. I will not be going over there again.
April 29, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
encore818

anyone know where I could get N&F slim guys at a discount? even if it's just a little
April 29, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
metalslug

creepy friend
April 29, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
mtgguy777

anyone know where I could get N&F slim guys at a discount? even if it's just a little

karmaloop carries N&F and they always got 20% off codes.
April 29, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
slap

At 27 Days of constant wear I feel these should be converting to the semblance of what my minds image is of these should be by now, or so.

Bro, you taking this whole denim fad a little too serious...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 29, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
mister56

Well, I'm just having fun. This is like an art project. To me, this is better than taking a picture of me wearing my pants and asking other dudes how they look, or asking for the millionth time how to size raw denim. Please don't be ofended.
April 30, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
bak.

My Deep Indigos are now 6 months in and I'm searching for a new pair to wear in rotation.
I always kept an eye on some pure blue japans because of their slubiness but today I stumbled over the N&F x Oni collaboration and the Japan heritage edition.
any recommendations?

another problem is, that my deep indigos became a bit loose in the waist but fit pretty snug on the thighs. would you recommend sizing down?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

April 30, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
highway

My Deep Indigos are now 6 months in and I'm searching for a new pair to wear in rotation.
I always kept an eye on some pure blue japans because of their slubiness but today I stumbled over the N&F x Oni collaboration and the Japan heritage edition.
any recommendations?

another problem is, that my deep indigos became a bit loose in the waist but fit pretty snug on the thighs. would you recommend sizing down?
I guess the denim is nice on those, but someone shit the bed with the inseam - they are 32" after a soak. I'd look at either some PBJ if you want that slubby or something that will fade fast. Otherwise I'd check out the momotaro 201s. They are plain awesome.

can you post some pics of your deep indys? mine hit 25 days today . . . im hoping that i can get another 25 before summer really sets in
May 1, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
basedinengland

This question has probably been asked a lot but what is the length of their jeans?

I wear a 32W 34L in Levi's 511 and I'm wondering what the equivalent size would be in N&F.

I was thinking about getting the Skinny Guy Deep Indigo Selvedge in either 32 or 33, thoughts?

Thanks.
May 1, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
highway

This question has probably been asked a lot but what is the length of their jeans?

I wear a 32W 34L in Levi's 511 and I'm wondering what the equivalent size would be in N&F.

I was thinking about getting the Skinny Guy Deep Indigo Selvedge in either 32 or 33, thoughts?

Thanks.
check the measurements listed at blueowl.us - don't size down too much in that fit unless this is your body type: http://tinyurl.com/7h4vrsk
May 1, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
bak.

Thanks.

Normally every pair of N&F comes in a 35" inseam.

May 1, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
deegee

yo its crazy, i was complaining about how these jawns are so damn tight but now fit like a glove.

my only debate now is if i should get them hemmed. im about 5'9-5'10.. what yall think? i want a little bit of stacks but sometimes i feel the stacks are OD on my shit..

http://www.prevailco.com

May 1, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
mistahdabolina

Well, I'm just having fun. This is like an art project. To me, this is better than taking a picture of me wearing my pants and asking other dudes how they look, or asking for the millionth time how to size raw denim. Please don't be ofended.

he's just sayin you're doin to much, chillax my man.
just take pics of your jeans, no water marks or crazy txt or photoshop n shit needed if you feel you're tired of size questions.

Thanks.

in all honesty, ima say size down one to get a 511 fit, cause skinny guys fit a bit more like 513's or the matchstick levi's...and yeah take everybody elses advice and measure your shit.

edit: idk why or how its doing this weird quote shit...but im sure you guys know what I myself am putting
May 1, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
bak.

yo its crazy, i was complaining about how these jawns are so damn tight but now fit like a glove.

my only debate now is if i should get them hemmed. im about 5'9-5'10.. what yall think? i want a little bit of stacks but sometimes i feel the stacks are OD on my shit..

fit pics.

Please login first to reply.