April 2, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
iAmSofaKing

Thinking about getting some SG Natural Indigos... Any input on how those fade?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 2, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Gutts

I've had SG nattys since the beginning of this year. They are finally startin to show some fading and I wear em kinda a lot. I'll see if I can post some flicks tomorrow.

Anyone got a fit pic of sizing down 1 on skinny guys? And do these flare out alot?

I sized up 1 on mine
April 2, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
usomanuso

I'm thinking about buy my first pair of N&F jeans. What size should I get if I wear a 32 in levis 501? And would the slim guy be closest to the ft of a levis 501?
April 2, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
mister56

Naked And Famous Red Core
My New Bottoms.
I will wear these denims for a contest.
redrum.
April 2, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
highway

google for a pic, i only saw one, but they looked really nice . . .
April 2, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
Jbozz

These are the SG Natural Indigos.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/
April 2, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
highway

haha, i couldn't remember where i saw them . . . is there a difference between the natural indigo and the natural indigo revival denim?
April 2, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
highway

here are some pics of the natural indigo revival that are very beat up . . .

http://fourhorsemen.ca/2010/11/natural-indigo-revival-selvedge-18-months/
April 2, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
UndefeatedJK

Anyone selling Broken Twills SG in sz 28?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

April 3, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
highway

anyone interested in some wg deeps in a 34? i only wore them out once, and put them in my closet in favor of my momo/bj collabs . . . they are really brand new, super stiff, and just perfect. i still have the tags and everything . . .

i'll be make a for sale post sometime this week with some other stuff i have . . .
April 3, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
iAmSofaKing

haha, i couldn't remember where i saw them . . . is there a difference between the natural indigo and the natural indigo revival denim?

Exactly what i want to know, on the official N&F sites its called natural indigo revival denim and other sites like Tate + Yoko its just called natural indigo selvedge

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 3, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
highway

Exactly what i want to know, on the official N&F sites its called natural indigo revival denim and other sites like Tate + Yoko its just called natural indigo selvedge
yeah, i was just wondering if it was the same material . . . they have a jacket made out of the same stuff that i might be interested in, or hope that they make some WGs in them sometime soon . . .
April 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
itsmesnitches

quick question. I've got a pair of skinny guy elephant 2's size 31 that fit pretty well. I feel like I could fit in a size 30 if they weren't elephants... I am interested in getting the weird guy selvedge chino's, but i want to keep a nice skinny fit. Im a pretty skinny dude.

anyways... what size should I go with in the weird guy chino's? are these going to stretch out?
April 3, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Jbozz

@ highway, they have Natural Indigo Organic and Natural Indigo Revival but I've got no clue what the difference is.
April 3, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
highway

quick question. I've got a pair of skinny guy elephant 2's size 31 that fit pretty well. I feel like I could fit in a size 30 if they weren't elephants... I am interested in getting the weird guy selvedge chino's, but i want to keep a nice skinny fit. Im a pretty skinny dude.

anyways... what size should I go with in the weird guy chino's? are these going to stretch out?

i don't own them, but i'd try the smaller size down since you have elephants. try to get them from a place that allows exchanges / returns if you are not happy with the fit. also, if you order from blueowl, you can talk to jay, give him your measurements (of what you are looking for), and he can sit there and try to find you a pair, regardless of tagged size that fit those exact measurements - since these jeans are made by hand, there will always be some size variation. eg: a size 30 could run big, or a size 31 could run small to give you that perfect fit.

@ highway, they have Natural Indigo Organic and Natural Indigo Revival but I've got no clue what the difference is.

the organics only come in weirdguy, the natural come in skinny/slimguy and the denim jacket . . .

this is the organic:

i tried getting a pair of these last year, but no one had them but tobi, and those idiots wanted $200, all sales final.
April 3, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
caamounmane

Anyone get a hold of the Oni collab denim yet?

I bought a pair but haven't gotten it yet.

Karmaloop has these in stock right now...
April 4, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
caamounmane

this will sound like a noob question but all the nf collabs are done by oni, momotaro, fh and nf just provides the cut and fit?

basically the oni collab i bought is actually made by oni, just in a nf cut? or does nf have more to do with it than that?
April 4, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
bear

I have a size 32 skinny guy natural indigo SG. Should've gone 2 sizes down, as now it stretches so much..

Thinking of getting the indigo/indigo in WG (prefer my jeans tapered, not straight like the SG). Should I go down to size 28? Can anyone help? I like my jeans tight-ish
April 4, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
slap

^ figure out your natural waist, and size 2 down.
or, find a pair of jeans that you like, measure that jean's waist, and size 2 down.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 5, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
DangItWinchester

Would anyone happen to know how fast or slow lightweight raw denim will fade? I bought a pair of the new lightweight weird guys due to the weather around here, so I was just curious as to what's to expect in general.
April 5, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
ndrew

lightweight denim will fade much slower than heavy denim

www.headhunterla.com

April 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
highway

lightweight denim will fade much slower than heavy denim
i was thinking the same thing . . . look at the elephants, and how fast that they fade . . .
April 5, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
tedmosby

I've had my elephant 2's for a month now, and the fades I've got in them took me 2.5 - 3 months in my lighter 13oz jeans! Grab a pair of E2's on karmaloop, they got marked down to 135 and im sure you can find a coupon code somewhere!
April 5, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
highway

N&F x BJ @ 3 months active // 3 months passive wear - http://imgur.com/a/LL1uT
April 6, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
highway

does anyone know if deep indigos stretch a lot (or at all) due to their thickness (15 oz vs the usual 13 oz of most denim)?

mine feel like a good fit now, and it would really be an issue if they stretched a lot, and got any bigger . . .
April 6, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
caamounmane

I've had my elephant 2's for a month now, and the fades I've got in them took me 2.5 - 3 months in my lighter 13oz jeans! Grab a pair of E2's on karmaloop, they got marked down to 135 and im sure you can find a coupon code somewhere!

yup! i had to pick up a pair of skinny guys from kl. went tts. hopefully they won't murder me haha.
April 7, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
caamounmane

do you guys single or double cuff skinny guys?
April 7, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
dreamkast

Weird guy deep indigo sized down 1 (size 29)

April 7, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
ndrew

Fit looks good

www.headhunterla.com

April 7, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
loop

stacks on stacks on stacks

Please login first to reply.