The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

Apr 07, 2012 @ 05:31
Fit looks good

www.headhunterla.com

Apr 07, 2012 @ 17:39
stacks on stacks on stacks
Apr 07, 2012 @ 17:58
hey guys. need some urgent advice.. i purchased the e2 sg sz 28 but can only fit the bottom 2 buttons. its been almost 2 weeks now and i wear it regularly at home to stretch it but still to no avail.

my qn is, should i give it up? or should i just carry on with it and does the e2 sg stretches out alot in future?? thanks

i wear a sz 28 apc new cure.

any help would be much appreciated!
Apr 07, 2012 @ 18:34
Weird guy deep indigo sized down 1 (size 29)

these are fucking dope. post more.
Apr 07, 2012 @ 18:48
i just got my nf x oni's in the mail and i gotta say...holy shit these things are dope. amazing quality here. blows everything i have ever had out of the water. can't wait to soak these and let them dry and wear these regularly. i got sg hemp, ub101s and sg e2s coming but this shit might take over all of them 24/7.
Apr 07, 2012 @ 19:17
I went to Barney's and tried on a Weird Guys, I actually had to stay true to size. They don't stretch out as much as APC's right?
Apr 07, 2012 @ 19:20
hey guys. need some urgent advice.. i purchased the e2 sg sz 28 but can only fit the bottom 2 buttons. its been almost 2 weeks now and i wear it regularly at home to stretch it but still to no avail.

my qn is, should i give it up? or should i just carry on with it and does the e2 sg stretches out alot in future?? thanks

i wear a sz 28 apc new cure.

any help would be much appreciated!
no way your are going to stretch 22 oz denim enough to fit 2 buttons . . . if the problem is the size of the holes or something, use a screwdriver or other tool to stretch the holes so that you can use them, but if the jeans are actually too tight, that denim isn't stretching.
Apr 08, 2012 @ 01:05
wearin' my oni collab right now while they're still damp and damn. it was a little bit of a struggle putting these on. i went with a 29 and shit is kinda weird haha. My tts is 30" and lookin' at measurements of these, the waist is supposed to measure a 31" post soak (32" pre soak), but these feel so much tighter than all of my 30" haha. even pre soak these felt a little bit tight. i dunno, maybe the measurements are wrong or my pair is smaller than most 29. once these dry, i'll take em off and measure them myself, completely forgot to measure due to my excitement haha.

but enough of the measurement stuff. these are fuckin' incredible. SUPER slubby. I mean goddamn! shits feel like braille. i can't stop touching my legs haha. these things are constructed so damn well also. i am still amazed and how well built these are. i love the smell of this pair also haha. love that denim smell. this is the first pair where i didn't cuff or had that many stacks. no stackzzzz with this pair due to the inseam, but i'm definitely feelin' the fit. it says weird guy, but i dunno, doesn't really feel like a weird guy.

definitely recommend this pair to anyone! karmaloop has em and tate & yoko has em now. and like i said, my tts is 30" and the 29 is perfect for me post soak.
Apr 08, 2012 @ 02:08
n&f really dropped the ball with those oni collabs and the inseam. like, completely dropped the ball on sizing.
Apr 08, 2012 @ 06:04
google for a pic, i only saw one, but they looked really nice . . .

These are the SG Natural Indigos.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/
haha, i couldn't remember where i saw them . . . is there a difference between the natural indigo and the natural indigo revival denim?

This is my SG natural indigo revival, 3 months now and I wear it 2 times a week. I haven't washed it yet

Apr 08, 2012 @ 19:08
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Naked And Famous Redcore.
Apr 08, 2012 @ 19:10
Apr 08, 2012 @ 19:57
These are the SG Natural Indigos.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/
haha, i couldn't remember where i saw them . . . is there a difference between the natural indigo and the natural indigo revival denim?

This is my SG natural indigo revival, 3 months now and I wear it 2 times a week. I haven't washed it yet

Nice. Are these the same jeans?

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Skinny-Guy-Jeans-in-Natural-Indigo-Selvedge/169224

Also hows the fit? Got a pair of camo selvedge i dont wear because the crotch is too tight..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Apr 08, 2012 @ 20:21
65 days (of sitting down)

TTS skinny guys broken twill

hndlz.tumblr.com

Apr 09, 2012 @ 01:15
Anyone about 5'8 and wearing skinny guys? Is there alot of extra length? Can someone post a fit pic?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

Apr 09, 2012 @ 01:20
im 6'1" and i still got a decent amount of stacks

www.headhunterla.com

Apr 09, 2012 @ 02:20
Nice. Are these the same jeans?

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Skinny-Guy-Jeans-in-Natural-Indigo-Selvedge/169224

Also hows the fit? Got a pair of camo selvedge i dont wear because the crotch is too tight..

I think they are the same..

My waist is actually 32, I (wrongly) bought the jeans TTS and it felt kind of oversized, especially when they are stretched. I think Skinny Guys are not really skinny unless you go maybe 2 sizes down. I also had to taper it - 2 inches smaller at the openings, felt they had too much flare

Didn't like the fit, my next N&F should be a 2 sizes smaller Weird Guy
Apr 09, 2012 @ 02:44
Anyone about 5'8 and wearing skinny guys? Is there alot of extra length? Can someone post a fit pic?

I had mine hemmed up 3 inches and still have plenty of length for cuffing or stacking. I cuff mostly and I still have some stack. I'm 5'9.
Apr 09, 2012 @ 03:14
n&f really dropped the ball with those oni collabs and the inseam. like, completely dropped the ball on sizing.

i'm actually feelin' it. i'm 5'8" and i have very minimal stacks, almost none at all, but i still like the fit. the fabric itself makes up for the inseam.

dope fit hndlz. i got sg ele2s coming and hopefully the fit is similar on me.
Apr 09, 2012 @ 10:07
Weird guy deep indigo sized down 1 (size 29)

these are fucking dope. post more.

Cheers guys. Im thinking of also buying the weird guy in the grey and also beige, anyone have good fit pits so I can see what they look like on?
Apr 09, 2012 @ 15:44

i'm actually feelin' it. i'm 5'8" and i have very minimal stacks, almost none at all, but i still like the fit. the fabric itself makes up for the inseam.

dope fit hndlz. i got sg ele2s coming and hopefully the fit is similar on me.

thnx. forgot to mention they are TTS skinny guys broken twill

hndlz.tumblr.com

Apr 09, 2012 @ 21:20
I wanna get some N&F skinnys, but because I'm a 28 I can't really afford for them to stretch because 28 is the smallest size. Is there any particular N&F model that stretches the least?
Apr 10, 2012 @ 03:02
I wanna get some N&F skinnys, but because I'm a 28 I can't really afford for them to stretch because 28 is the smallest size. Is there any particular N&F model that stretches the least?
if you got a pair of elephant2 skinnyguys, they shouldn't stretch at all. that denim is so thick at 22 oz, there is no way they will stretch.

keep in mind that the 28s measure to a 29, but that might not be a bad thing with that stiff denim.

check karmaloop dot com, and google for coupon codes to save about 20% . . .
Apr 10, 2012 @ 03:32

my size 29 Deep Indigo's are 28 in waist and haven't stretched since.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Apr 10, 2012 @ 04:30
I have a pair of SG deep indigo size 31 for cheap! PM me if interested
Apr 10, 2012 @ 04:31
lol 4 sizes too big . . . sounds perfect!
Apr 10, 2012 @ 17:04

One of the properties of elastic fabrics is rebound. From what I have read (not of my own personal experience) the power stretch models stretch the least because the elastic in fabrics causes them to rebound some when you're not wearing them. The same properties that cause them to stretch will also cause them to better revert back to their original shape.
Apr 11, 2012 @ 03:19
@ doritos123 Get some Slim Guys. I guarantee they will not stretch if you wear a size 28. Cheers.
Apr 11, 2012 @ 03:51
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/doritos123/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/doritos123/' rel='nofollow'>@doritos123</a></a> Get some Slim Guys. I guarantee they will not stretch if you wear a size 28. Cheers.
username makes post
Apr 11, 2012 @ 06:04
lol 4 sizes too big . . . sounds perfect!

haha i just meant in general to everyone
Please login first to reply.