Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 4, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
tooawesome

I got a pair of Frankenstein 2s. I would describe the color as dark grey with a shade of light brown. Up close the fabric looks to interesting to stare at, and from afar it will appear to other people as just a dark grey jean. I'm curious as to how these will fade.

pics of denim and fitpics please
March 4, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
SuMing

I think soaking after a year is a good deal.
It also depends on how much/hard you've been wearing them but the "1 year" mark is pretty good, imho.

I posted photos on the page 215, but yeah they could use a cleaning/fade

Twitter: @SuMingHS, Website: www.hellosaskatoon.ca

March 4, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
bak.

Ah yeah, I do remember them. I'd give them a lukewarm soak.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 4, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
tedmosby

Anyone else thought of taking the thick ass back patch from the elephant 2's and putting it in the back pockets? haha!
March 4, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
bak.

What a crazy idea, Jed Mosly!

March 5, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
R04R

I got a pair of Frankenstein 2s. I would describe the color as dark grey with a shade of light brown. Up close the fabric looks to interesting to stare at, and from afar it will appear to other people as just a dark grey jean. I'm curious as to how these will fade.

here ya go. The other pair are SG Elephant 1s
The Direct Link under "links to share this image" are giant high-res versions

March 5, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
gabrieldhanu

does blue owl have a quite precise sizing measurements?
March 5, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
bik2101

yup! but if you want even more precise (because there is usually a little variation even within the same model of jeans from pair to pair) contact jay at blueowl
March 5, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Jbozz

They will ask you to measure your favorite pair of jeans and then they will make a recommendation based off of that. I don't know how precise the charts are, but if you follow Jay's instructions when you measure he will get you something that fits. He's done it for me, and two of my friends. All are happy.
March 5, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
tateandyoko

Jay is usually spot on. You can also always e-mail me at alex@tateandyoko.com if you need measurements on a specific pair or size.

March 6, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Yes, BO has legit measurements. But remember each pair of the same wash/fabric can vary by .25 of an inch..hopefully no more than that.

But if there's a precise measurement you want they can measure each pair for you to find the one that's the closest to what you're looking for
March 7, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
tooawesome

here ya go. The other pair are SG Elephant 1s
The Direct Link under "links to share this image" are giant high-res versions

tyvm, how did you size? and whatre the measurements for your pair? BIG style please
March 7, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
filipin0y

do i need to soak elephant 2s before wearing em?
March 7, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
filipin0y

i aint a bitch
March 7, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
iggy-koopa

damn these elephants 2s are thick and pretty heavy! i got a size 28 could barely button it up;

soak is cool to help w/ the bleeding tho right?
March 7, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
tateandyoko

You don't really need to soak the elephant 2 since the denim is sanforized, but it does help get them a little softer

March 7, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
deegee

just got my indigo weird guys.. they're pretty damn tight right now, will they stretch out?

http://www.prevailco.com

March 8, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
SuMing

just got my indigo weird guys.. they're pretty damn tight right now, will they stretch out?

Yeah they stretch out a fair bit.

Twitter: @SuMingHS, Website: www.hellosaskatoon.ca

March 8, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
filipin0y

sized up 2 on my skinny guys elephant 2 and the fit is perfect. cant imagine wearing them TTS like new boyz
March 8, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
mistahdabolina

I guess you cant imagine having decent fitting jeans
March 8, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
filipin0y

lmao who said a 7 inch leg opening is decent fitting? why i gotta look like everyone on the forum with the same fit faggot.
March 8, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
mistahdabolina

lol you tryin too hard. relax your ass and smoke a bowl...decent fitting actually fit on your waist not falling off the ass....nothing to do with the leg opening... If you gotta size up two on skinny guys you should have just gone with wg's or slim guys...thats all i was sayin mr. pin0y
March 8, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
filipin0y

lmao dumbass check the measurements. skinny guys sized up 2 better fitting than wg hahahaha and really? so all sizes from the thigh down is the exact same except the waist?????? get ur trollin ass outta here!!!! do you even know how clothing is measured????? so were u in the fitting room with me while i tried them joints on?????? u check out my ass to see if it was falling off? homo ass 08 member ass nigga ahahaha sorry my shits aint no hipster wanna be jerkboi fag shits skinnies
March 8, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
bak.

too many question marks.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
greazy

sized up 2 on my skinny guys elephant 2 and the fit is perfect. cant imagine wearing them TTS like new boyz

I went TTS and they fit like straight jeans lol... Wish I had sized down from the knee down it looks so retarded.
March 8, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
hndlz

pin0y are you are an idiot???????????????? 2 sizes up from any nf denim will result in a bigger waist size than ur true waist. unless the pants you buy are tagged two sizes up from the actual waist size of the pants, then "sizing up 2" will result it a pant too big in the waist.

my guess is that you had to size up to compensate for bigger thighs/legs

hndlz.tumblr.com

March 8, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
Jbozz

Playing devils advocate here, two of my rail thin skinnny ass friends both sized up on the skinnies. Fit looks much better than TTS.

They didnt do that on their own though, as mentioned above, Jay from Blue Owl had them measure their favorite fitting pair of jeans and based the recommendation off of that.

Some people are looking for a skinny fit that isn't pasted on, and for those folks sizing up on the skinnies could be the best option. Excessive question marks aside, I have to agree with pin0y.
March 8, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
mistahdabolina

lmao dumbass check the measurements. skinny guys sized up 2 better fitting than wg hahahaha and really? so all sizes from the thigh down is the exact same except the waist?????? get ur trollin ass outta here!!!! do you even know how clothing is measured????? so were u in the fitting room with me while i tried them joints on?????? u check out my ass to see if it was falling off? homo ass 08 member ass nigga ahahaha sorry my shits aint no hipster wanna be jerkboi fag shits skinnies

its obvious

I dont have to check to know that your pants are falling off your ass without a belt. I'm not a hipster or some jerker, just because im an 08 member doesnt mean shit.. i do my reasearch and i know what's what.
I was suggesting wg's because theyre already 2 sizes from whats tagged. and real talk dude... grow up

ps. somebody might be offended by that whole fag faggot homo shit...Im not gay and i dont really feel the need to defend myself on that...but im just saying dude...grow up
March 9, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
tooawesome

his pants wont fall off his ass if his quads and ass are keeping them up, just saiyan.........
March 9, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
filipin0y

i dont even have large thighs to begin with.. and lol i just trolled ur ass mistahfuckface ahahhaha if you check the measurements, size 31 NS APC are the same sizing as 34 skinny guys... and i wanted the same fit and thats what i got. i tried on 33s and i looked like i was about to jerk. and i wouldnt walk out of denimbar with jeans falling off my ass.. these are still tight and fit a lot better than 33 or 32 if i went tts u faggot

Please login first to reply.