Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 18, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
renn

timeline:
6 months 2-3 times a week.
wash/soak
6 months 5-6 times a week.

I have been feeling slight breezes into my ass crack which makes me check to make sure it didn't rip. Anyways, thinking if I should wash soon again.. the crotch area is definitely thinning and you can see some small areas that might rip in the long-run ... Weird thing is, you can't really see the fades as prominent as I wished..

Sorry, it was a gloomy cold day so might look weird.
January 19, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
nicholasma

if anyones interested, I have elephant 2 skinny guy sz 31 for sale and cheap
worn one day, pm for information
January 19, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
kangbang

I've got Broken Twill skinny guy demin, I've been wearing them to school almost everyday. Sometimes, I'll take a break from them for a day, but I generally wear my N&F. On the thigh part of my jeans, the right side has started to fade where the creases are. But the left side not so much. What can I do so the left side fades kinda the same? These are my first pair of Slevegde demin so I'm new to this.
January 19, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Toriko

lol that hobbit condom fade
January 19, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
mumbai

^could be a ring

anyway, im about to post a skinny guy in natural indigo size 28 in the marketplace, just a heads up to this thread i guess. ds with tags. 160 or just offer
January 19, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
renn

^Correct.
I put a ring in my back pocket just to try it out, I think the next thing I am going to try is a ninja throwing star smile
January 19, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
trevxv3

I've got Broken Twill skinny guy demin, I've been wearing them to school almost everyday. Sometimes, I'll take a break from them for a day, but I generally wear my N&F. On the thigh part of my jeans, the right side has started to fade where the creases are. But the left side not so much. What can I do so the left side fades kinda the same? These are my first pair of Slevegde demin so I'm new to this.

its because you right leg is bigger than your left. I have the same problem too. There is nothing you can do, but over time it doesnt make a difference

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 19, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
ndrew

^Correct.
I put a ring in my back pocket just to try it out, I think the next thing I am going to try is a ninja throwing star smile

wont that jsut rip your jeans

www.headhunterla.com

January 19, 2012 @ 08:50 AM
tooawesome

its because you right leg is bigger than your left. I have the same problem too. There is nothing you can do, but over time it doesnt make a difference

You could go squat instead of having chicken legs.....just saiyan
January 19, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Jbozz

Unless you're some kind of freak who uses both sides of his body in the exact same manner, you're not going to get symmetrical fading. For instance, I'm right handed, my right side fades on the front always come in at a higher contrast/quicker fade than the left side. Crossing your legs will also screw with the symmetry of fades.
January 19, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
cernio

How much can I expect skinny guys to stretch? They fit well now. I wouldn't mind if they stretch like half an inch. But if they stretch over an inch I'll have too much room. Any thoughts? I am referring to my new 28 indigos

Also the black power stretch doesn't have selvedge right? Does anyone own those and have a fit pic by any chance?
January 19, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
tooawesome

Do you guys not wear belts? Why is there a constant issue with stretching or overstretching? If you wear a belt, it'll only stretch to your preferred size wouldnt it? It can't stretch more than it's restricted to be.
January 19, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
bak.

Do you guys not wear belts? Why is there a constant issue with stretching or overstretching? If you wear a belt, it'll only stretch to your preferred size wouldnt it? It can't stretch more than it's restricted to be.

yeah but do you also have a belt for the ass area?
diaper ass is the keyword here.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

January 20, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
cernio

How tight should skinny guy's be? I know it's personal preference but this is my first pair of raw denim. Got Japan Heritages in tagged 28 since I'm a 28-29 waist. They are VERY tight to get on, and very stiff.

Once I got them on, it's skin tight around my thighs. And I don't consider my thighs bigger than average. It also seems extremely skinny at the ankle. I don't think I could get this over boots at all, and that was something I wanted to do. The denim seems tight pretty much all over. I can barely bend in them. I feel like I'll rip them somewhere if I try to squat down. Is this normal/how it should fit initially?

I don't know if I should stick with these or go for a 29. Will make much of a difference. I definitely will be hemming whatever denim I end up sticking with.

Also how do weird guys fit versus skinny guys? I figured since I'm a small guy and consider myself fairly skinny that the weird guys would be a bad fit. But now I'm not sure what to do, either keep this pair, size up in sg, or look into wg.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the poor quality, the color is off. I actually don't think they look that bad, but it feels so tight and I can't decide if it's really a good look. I feel weird in them and am just not sure if I should invest in hemming this pair and hoping they become more comfortable.

January 20, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
renn

^Correct.

wont that jsut rip your jeans

I only put it in just to get a small initial fade, then I take it out
January 20, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
kangbang

Ok, thanks for the help guys!
January 20, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
notyellow

How tight should skinny guy's be? I know it's personal preference but this is my first pair of raw denim. Got Japan Heritages in tagged 28 since I'm a 28-29 waist. They are VERY tight to get on, and very stiff.

Once I got them on, it's skin tight around my thighs. And I don't consider my thighs bigger than average. It also seems extremely skinny at the ankle. I don't think I could get this over boots at all, and that was something I wanted to do. The denim seems tight pretty much all over. I can barely bend in them. I feel like I'll rip them somewhere if I try to squat down. Is this normal/how it should fit initially?

I don't know if I should stick with these or go for a 29. Will make much of a difference. I definitely will be hemming whatever denim I end up sticking with.

Also how do weird guys fit versus skinny guys? I figured since I'm a small guy and consider myself fairly skinny that the weird guys would be a bad fit. But now I'm not sure what to do, either keep this pair, size up in sg, or look into wg.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the poor quality, the color is off. I actually don't think they look that bad, but it feels so tight and I can't decide if it's really a good look. I feel weird in them and am just not sure if I should invest in hemming this pair and hoping they become more comfortable.

Don't size up. That's an awesome fit. Just be patient.
My Skinny Guys were like that too. Don't worry, they'll take a while to break into em but it'll be worth it. TRUST. I too thought that my SGs were tight as fuck, but it was just the starch being a bitch. After all the stacks settle and creases form it'll be exponentially better. Good luck!
January 20, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
cernio

My Skinny Guys were like that too. Don't worry, they'll take a while to break into em but it'll be worth it. TRUST. I too thought that my SGs were tight as fuck, but it was just the starch being a bitch. After all the stacks settle and creases form it'll be exponentially better. Good luck!

Thanks. I'll take your word. How much wear you think until they aren't stiff as a rock haha? And is it bad that I feel like they'll rip if I bend down? Can I expect these to stretch a bit everywhere?

Also, I am going to hem them. Should I soak them before going to the tailor?
January 20, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
tehcake

Thanks. I'll take your word. How much wear you think until they aren't stiff as a rock haha? And is it bad that I feel like they'll rip if I bend down? Can I expect these to stretch a bit everywhere?

Also, I am going to hem them. Should I soak them before going to the tailor?

I broke them after a week or two, they're comfy now. Also, it's sanforized, so the most it"ll shrink is around 1 inch around the inseam. My thighs also stretched out a bit, and i can actually put my hands into the pockets now.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

January 20, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

That's how my 28 elephants fitted, it was so tight unbuttoned I couldn't adjust my boxers. I kinda wonder if they would have stretched enough for me. Let us know how much they stretch.

also how do you like the denim? I still haven't seen any evo pics of those yet so I'm thinking of gettin those and kinda give up on my deep indys
January 20, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
iAmSofaKing

Going to a store and trying on a pair of SG dont do me any justice since they fit so stiff and tight... I guess i should buy them and break them in?

And how so SG's compare to 510's denim? Are SG's tighter around the leg/ankle? And how tight are they around the thighs

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

January 20, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

don't know how 510's fit, but for 511's SkG is tighter by a little in the thighs and looser in the ankles. I got both in 30. 511 has like a 6in hem and my SkG Elephant 2's have a 7in hem. The 28 SkG had a closer fit to 511 but was way to tight up top
January 20, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Naked & Famous Slim Guy 19oz Elephants.

4 months, two soaks. About to get its 3rd soak in a few minutes.

January 20, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
tooawesome

Naked & Famous Slim Guy 19oz Elephants.

4 months, two soaks. About to get its 3rd soak in a few minutes.

they look super dusty, or is that just the fades/wear?
January 20, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

A lot of it is just sheetrock dust and/or dirt from the job site.
January 20, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
ndrew

soak? looks like they need a wash.

www.headhunterla.com

January 20, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
cernio

I really think I need to size up to 29. I don't think these will stretch enough in the waist/thighs for me. Still debating on what to do but probably going to sell my two pairs. Is anyone interested in 28 Elephant 2 Skinny Guys or 28 Japan Heritage Skinny Guys? Brand new, just worn to try on.

Also, noob questions: Should I go weird guys instead of skinny if the weird guys simply give more room up top? And do you guys get your jeans to go over your shoes? Or do you always let them sit on top, even when cuffed?
January 21, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Well, WG's have an 11" thigh so if that's what you need then go for it. You can find certain models in size 27 like the regular indigo's. Like I've said before I'm not sure on stretching but others say they should. I would probably at least exchange the elephants to 29's.

WG deep indigo

January 21, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
UndefeatedJK

I'm new to N&F. How should I size on skinny guys? Im pretty thin.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

January 21, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
mistahdabolina

stay true to size or size down 1 depending on what type fit you want.
since you're on the thin side maybe sizing down one would be better

Please login first to reply.