The Official Naked & Famous Denim Thread

January 06, 2012 @ 19:01:42
Been four month. Size down 1 on my WG Deep Indigo. Thigh is a bit roomy.

This shit takes forever to fade. Only a little light blue is peeking out. smh

Soak them. If you spend time digging through the early part of this thread, you'll notice that a lot of the people who had early fades on their deep indigos soaked them initially.

The dye in those things is robust, it needs to be broken before they will really start to fade.
January 06, 2012 @ 20:56:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
My skinny guys are coming in tomorrow. My old tts weird guys got too tight so I sized up one in the skinny guys. i hope they turn out alright.

i dont think theyll be that much more different.
scenario: 32 weird guy tts doesnt fit. so you got 33 skinny guy?

unfortunately I don't think they'll fit mate =/

unless you sized up one from ur size right now, rather than ur old weird guys?

EDIT: fit is gucci

hndlz.tumblr.com

January 06, 2012 @ 22:45:37
Idk man. I think they might be fine after a hem and after they stretch out.
January 07, 2012 @ 00:14:59
I think they look fine. I wouldn't hem, just do a small cuff!
January 07, 2012 @ 00:21:44
they are cuffed in the picture. And it's a big cuff, I don't like big cuffs!

And the thighs will stretch, right?
January 07, 2012 @ 01:09:40
they are cuffed in the picture. And it's a big cuff, I don't like big cuffs!

And the thighs will stretch, right?

what wash are those? im also not a fan of big cuffs so id say hem. cuffs look way bigger in real life than they do in pictures anyway.
January 07, 2012 @ 01:21:31
They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.
http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/
January 07, 2012 @ 17:28:02
Looks like a pretty chill fit, which is what I assume you are going for.
Swell
January 07, 2012 @ 18:38:02
i have a pair of Weird Guy 10oz Selvage Duck's sz 28 FS in marketplace just thought id link it here too thanks.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163592/
January 07, 2012 @ 22:55:17
I have the same jeans. Skinny Guy Natural Indigo. Got them true-to-size.
The waist stretched about 1.5". The thighs probably stretched 0.5"... a very minimal stretch. I love mine. I've worn them moderately for about a year now. Never any hard wear.
I'm going to assume that the white-balance or something on the pictures is borked. Mine have went through the same amount of washes with detergent and they're not even close to that light hue on the shin or waistband. And look at his leather patch.. it's orange and the logo is pretty much dark brown as opposed to the tan and brown on your leather patch.
Good luck, man!
January 08, 2012 @ 00:05:04
Kayv
pics? how come you didnt size down? thighs?

I went TTS not knowing to size down 1 due to the stretching out.
January 08, 2012 @ 01:27:05
Thanks for the feedback smokeyface
January 08, 2012 @ 04:44:41
Been four month. Size down 1 on my WG Deep Indigo. Thigh is a bit roomy.

This shit takes forever to fade. Only a little light blue is peeking out. smh

Soak them. If you spend time digging through the early part of this thread, you'll notice that a lot of the people who had early fades on their deep indigos soaked them initially.

The dye in those things is robust, it needs to be broken before they will really start to fade.

Thanks, I'll soak them tomorrow. Should I include Woolite Dark into the bucket?

I wish I knew this 4 months earlier :/
January 08, 2012 @ 04:50:22
If you'r just soaking you don't need to add woolite, you shouldn't loose much if any indigo.

Here's a pic of my deep indigos. I was drawing on em : )

And a not soo good pic just for the hell of it!
January 08, 2012 @ 09:40:31
Sup all. Yo could i get a few people to rate my fit? Wearing the E2's sz 32 skinny guys. with my Jays. If you guys have a tumblr and like it. Reblog and like if you could!
January 08, 2012 @ 10:46:25
kentfromthesco.tumblr./post/15417144881/kentfromthesco-rawasdenim-corrupting-more <--- just add a .com to it and yeah
January 08, 2012 @ 17:30:25
They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.

I have a pair with about 3 months on them. Not much fading at all. It takes a long time to get them to fade like that. I actually contacted the guy who owns that pair that you posted and he said he washed around every few months. I don't really like when my denim gets soft so that wasn't reall an option for me.
January 09, 2012 @ 18:53:23
washing or soaking them will make em fade faster, always a good idea to soak jeans right away even if they are sanformized.
January 09, 2012 @ 22:51:09
Just soaked my wg Dark Indigo. They're back to the similar stiffness as before. I should start soaking mine every time they get soft
January 09, 2012 @ 23:39:52
^ if you want to keep your denim stiff you can just spray on some starch every now and then instead of going through the process of soaking
January 10, 2012 @ 03:34:24
yoooo N&F crew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300647893887#ht_500wt_1338
January 10, 2012 @ 04:42:28
They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.

I have a pair with about 3 months on them. Not much fading at all. It takes a long time to get them to fade like that. I actually contacted the guy who owns that pair that you posted and he said he washed around every few months. I don't really like when my denim gets soft so that wasn't reall an option for me.

Been wearing my natural indigo for 2 months now, nothing is happening.

Should I soak/wash it? I'm bored
January 10, 2012 @ 05:07:26
lol "im bored" i'd day soak them

www.headhunterla.com

January 10, 2012 @ 05:50:07
Shit man. You all got me thinking my new natty indigos are a lost cause. smh
January 10, 2012 @ 08:04:34
I say soak em, wont hurt anything. Then were em for another 7 months and do another soak. I should have machine washed my deep indigos. I did a 2nd soak a few nights ago, didn't lose any indigo but the denim looks really nice!! It's deff lighter in shade and has small fading on my wiskers but nothing too noticeable. I need to see how they look in the sun.
January 10, 2012 @ 09:53:24

Plus I got them 1 size up in skinny smh

Bought them and few days after only I discovered this forum. Should've sized down 2 and now it feels so baggy

Planning to soak and getting it tailored/hemmed
January 10, 2012 @ 20:51:05
yoooo N&F crew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300647893887#ht_500wt_1338

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naked-and-Famous-Weird-Guy-Elephant-2-selvedge-denim-size-30-/150730796331?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2318416d2b#ht_500wt_1202

heres an even cheaper one
January 10, 2012 @ 21:25:12

Plus I got them 1 size up in skinny smh

Bought them and few days after only I discovered this forum. Should've sized down 2 and now it feels so baggy

Planning to soak and getting it tailored/hemmed

The fuck size down 2 on skinny? You must be a twig. I went up one and it fits like 511s.

Also, stretched out to where i like it. I never button the top for any of my jawns.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

January 11, 2012 @ 00:55:28
What's the rise like on the skinny guys? Getting tired of wearing low rise jeans as they start to flare out and shit as you wear them. Also, if I size up 1 on the skinny guys will I get a slim fit? I don't want some straight nut huggers but I do want a slim fit with a somewhat tapered leg opening.
January 11, 2012 @ 00:58:56
What's the rise like on the skinny guys? Getting tired of wearing low rise jeans as they start to flare out and shit as you wear them. Also, if I size up 1 on the skinny guys will I get a slim fit? I don't want some straight nut huggers but I do want a slim fit with a somewhat tapered leg opening.

Scroll back a few pages, my recent pic is a sized up skinny guy. It's midrise, i wear my shit on my waist, no sagging.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.
x