Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 9, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Cybrax2

Just soaked my wg Dark Indigo. They're back to the similar stiffness as before. I should start soaking mine every time they get soft
January 9, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
hooperr

^ if you want to keep your denim stiff you can just spray on some starch every now and then instead of going through the process of soaking
January 10, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
will 1 am

yoooo N&F crew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300647893887#ht_500wt_1338
January 10, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
bear

They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.
http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/

I have a pair with about 3 months on them. Not much fading at all. It takes a long time to get them to fade like that. I actually contacted the guy who owns that pair that you posted and he said he washed around every few months. I don't really like when my denim gets soft so that wasn't reall an option for me.

Been wearing my natural indigo for 2 months now, nothing is happening.

Should I soak/wash it? I'm bored
January 10, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
ndrew

lol "im bored" i'd day soak them

www.headhunterla.com

January 10, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Gutts

Shit man. You all got me thinking my new natty indigos are a lost cause. sad
January 10, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I say soak em, wont hurt anything. Then were em for another 7 months and do another soak. I should have machine washed my deep indigos. I did a 2nd soak a few nights ago, didn't lose any indigo but the denim looks really nice!! It's deff lighter in shade and has small fading on my wiskers but nothing too noticeable. I need to see how they look in the sun.
January 10, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
bear

Plus I got them 1 size up in skinny sad

Bought them and few days after only I discovered this forum. Should've sized down 2 and now it feels so baggy

Planning to soak and getting it tailored/hemmed
January 10, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
tooawesome

yoooo N&F crew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300647893887#ht_500wt_1338

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naked-and-Famous-Weird-Guy-Elephant-2-selvedge-denim-size-30-/150730796331?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2318416d2b#ht_500wt_1202

heres an even cheaper one
January 10, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
tehcake

Bought them and few days after only I discovered this forum. Should've sized down 2 and now it feels so baggy

The fuck size down 2 on skinny? You must be a twig. I went up one and it fits like 511s.

Also, stretched out to where i like it. I never button the top for any of my jawns.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

January 11, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
no0 v.2.0

What's the rise like on the skinny guys? Getting tired of wearing low rise jeans as they start to flare out and shit as you wear them. Also, if I size up 1 on the skinny guys will I get a slim fit? I don't want some straight nut huggers but I do want a slim fit with a somewhat tapered leg opening.
January 11, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
tehcake

What's the rise like on the skinny guys? Getting tired of wearing low rise jeans as they start to flare out and shit as you wear them. Also, if I size up 1 on the skinny guys will I get a slim fit? I don't want some straight nut huggers but I do want a slim fit with a somewhat tapered leg opening.

Scroll back a few pages, my recent pic is a sized up skinny guy. It's midrise, i wear my shit on my waist, no sagging.

January 11, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
bear

The fuck size down 2 on skinny? You must be a twig. I went up one and it fits like 511s.

Also, stretched out to where i like it. I never button the top for any of my jawns.

Well when bought a "skinny" cut, I was expecting a skinny cut, not a 'slimmer' slim cut, and maybe sizing down 2 sizes would be a good idea.. I'm a pretty thin guy, so wearing a size up feels like wearing a 501..

Anyway I just sent it for tailoring, see how it goes..

Cold soaked it for an hour, there's no bleeding so I guess the denim is sanforized.
January 11, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
havok...

these look sexy
January 12, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
nicholasma

do elephant 2's ever soften up?
January 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Boneztheworld

Should of been Yellow Stitching for the logo, On The Flat Head Collab. Would of been Auto cop if it was. *Shrugs*

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

January 12, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
notyellow

N&F hates the idea of logos speaking for the jeans so I guess blue stitching was a way in playing both sides of the field. They won't show up on the first wear but after you get some good fading on the rear pockets the FH logo will show up.
January 12, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
no0 v.2.0

the denim on this looks like it fades really well, and it isn't too expensive, but i've yet to see a pair of these shits that actually fit well. that's really the only thing that's stopping me from copping a pair.
January 12, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
notyellow

the denim on this looks like it fades really well, and it isn't too expensive, but i've yet to see a pair of these shits that actually fit well. that's really the only thing that's stopping me from copping a pair.

Instead of looking at shitty fits online just go to the store and try some on. Yes, they have three main fits but since pretty much all their releases are different they're going to have different measurements for every pair of different releases regardless if they're still the same Weird/Skinny/Slim Guy fit.
Just try some on.. that's the only advice I can give you.
January 12, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
lenryhouis

just ordered a pair of N&F duck weird guy's. I tried them in montreal but i shyed away at the price of 145. but i bought it on sale for blueowlworkshop. the size i got was 29 (which i remember was pretty tight at the store) . will they loosen up with time? Also, how long should i wear them without washing? they're not indigo denim... so regular washes?
January 13, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
nicholasma

Instead of looking at shitty fits online just go to the store and try some on. Yes, they have three main fits but since pretty much all their releases are different they're going to have different measurements for every pair of different releases regardless if they're still the same Weird/Skinny/Slim Guy fit.
Just try some on.. that's the only advice I can give you.

however they still have a shitty rise regardless
January 13, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
find

i'm sure this has been asked before, but i don't feel like searching through hundreds of pages to find it

how do skinny guys (black power stretch) fit compared to new cures?
January 13, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
mike3519

copped the oni collab wierd guy and the indigo/indigo wierd guy from barneys for cheap... Howr the reviews on both of these... thinking about returning one of them.
January 14, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
cernio

Can't figure out what fit I want to go for. I'm a small guy, 5'6" and wear 28-29x30. Would skinny guy be hugging my legs at the bottom? And would the weird guy be baggy on me or is it still a bit slim? I'd say I'm skinny and short on the lower half of my body.

Haven't heard much about the slim guy either.

Once I do get a pair, what should I hem to if my inseams are 29-30 on most of my regular pants. I was thinking 31?
January 14, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

cernio- I'm also 5'6 and have a 29 waist with normal inseam of 30. I'd go for a 29 skinny guy if you'd like it pretty slim in the thighs. It wont be tight around your calves unless for some reason you have some huge calves. I haven't tried 28 weird guy but a 29 in the deep indigo's gives me a nice slim fit. To me it's hard to notice the taper. I hemmed my WG's to 31.25 and probably should have got them to 32. I guess it depends on if you like stacks or not. but 31.5-32 would be perfect I think.

Ive posted my 28 and 30 skinnyG elephants and also my 29 weirdG within the past 10 pages you can look at. I need to try SkG in 29 and WG in 27 & 28 to find a perfect fit through this company. Even tho I'm happy with my WG, I'd like a little slimmer fit.
January 15, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
cernio

Thanks. I checked Blue Owl and it says there that a 29 SG is actually a 30 waist. Wouldn't that be too big already for me. And do SG's end up stretching in the waist or not really? Did you mean 28 for SG or you did mean 29? I hate having extra room in the waist. And I want to make sure I buy a pair that will last a while, not stretch and be too big after a few months.

I think I want SG over WG. If they are not THAT much skinnier then I prefer the slimmer fit.
January 15, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
fuckcity

i'm sure this has been asked before, but i don't feel like searching through hundreds of pages to find it

how do skinny guys (black power stretch) fit compared to new cures?

i have both of these. slimmer leg in my new cures. no stretch of course also. been awhile since i bunch the new cures on but i think it might have a lower rise as well.
January 15, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
tehcake

God damn Deep Indigos fade fast. I got in a week for what my unbrandeds took 1-2 months.

January 15, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
tooawesome

God damn Deep Indigos fade fast. I got in a week for what my unbrandeds took 1-2 months.

does that go the same for the elephant 2s too? seeing how theyre also in deep indigo

fuuuuuuuuuu would rather keep them dark for a while first

http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4058&start=180#p504778

hot damn.... dem fades on the elephant 2s at 3.5 months
January 15, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
Cybrax2

Are you joking?

They take too damn long to fade. Did you do an initial soak?

Please login first to reply.