January 4, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
happilyaccosted

elephant 2's less than 1 week of wear. croth by the fly blew out like a maniac. looks like the thread was removed it pulled out so clean.

what do now? with all the problems ive seen on here id rather just get refunded or compensated with a different style. i dont want to have to pay to repair this and i dont think i should have to. and if i do get this fixed whats just pop out or off or apart next?

comments please.

I'd contact N&F, I'm sure they'd be willing to help out.
January 4, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
Pizza_dough

Get it fixed

Thanks for the profound suggestion.....

I'm guna contact N&F and see what they say. I'd really rather try to swap for a different style to not have to deal with the E2's. What'll happen when the next actually gets some where on them and then everything starts to give and they cant be covered by N&F? I'm not looking to spend that much money for repairs down the road. I'd rather put more money in to start and not have to worry my junk guna be hanging out at school some day.

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

January 4, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
mr.shift

Did anyone get the N&F & FH collab?
January 4, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
tehcake

Get it fixed

I'm guna contact N&F and see what they say. I'd really rather try to swap for a different style to not have to deal with the E2's. What'll happen when the next actually gets some where on them and then everything starts to give and they cant be covered by N&F? I'm not looking to spend that much money for repairs down the road. I'd rather put more money in to start and not have to worry my junk guna be hanging out at school some day.

On Sufu and Styleforum N&F threads, Elephant 2 quality has been shitty as fuck. Some dude had all his rivets popping off.

Waiting for the stacks to settle on my Deep Indigos, only 3 days of wear so far.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

January 4, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Pizza_dough

Get it fixed

On Sufu and Styleforum N&F threads, Elephant 2 quality has been shitty as fuck. Some dude had all his rivets popping off.

Waiting for the stacks to settle on my Deep Indigos, only 3 days of wear so far.
Get it fixed

Yea I contacted N&F and suggested maybe i could get a different style so this wont happen again with the elephant 2's but theythey could eaither repair or equal replace. sad which means i have to pay to ship them there so they can fix their problem. I know id be screwed if they didnt fix them at all but u can also be sure im thinking twice before grabbing another pair of N&F in the future. Thats like a month ill have to be out of these, and idk how much its guna cost to ship them to canada lol

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

January 5, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
happilyaccosted

Yea I contacted N&F and suggested maybe i could get a different style so this wont happen again with the elephant 2's but theythey could eaither repair or equal replace. sad which means i have to pay to ship them there so they can fix their problem. I know id be screwed if they didnt fix them at all but u can also be sure im thinking twice before grabbing another pair of N&F in the future. Thats like a month ill have to be out of these, and idk how much its guna cost to ship them to canada lol

Ask them if they could pay for shipping because it's a manufacturer defect.
January 5, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

That blow out is crazy!!! I wouldn't worry about any other pair for construction quality..no problems in my almost yr old deep indigos.

But w/ my elephants with the part of the stitching missing it does look like they just stopped sewing since there's no extra yarn just hanging. I wonder what would have happened if I kept my size 28's that were super tight in the top block? I bet every seem would have blew out!
January 5, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Kayv

Since I didn't size down 1 on my weird guys, they don't look that great. It's been 4 months of almost everyday wear. Hopefully they'll turn out OK after I soak them in a few more months.
January 6, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
tooawesome

pics? how come you didnt size down? thighs?
January 6, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Cybrax2

Been four month. Size down 1 on my WG Deep Indigo. Thigh is a bit roomy.

This shit takes forever to fade. Only a little light blue is peeking out. sad
January 6, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

yeah, I also didn't size down on my wg deep indy's. I got size 29 and I'm true 29 which makes the waist too big. I like the overall fit, but it could be slimmer.

+1 on being slow to fade!! Really I just don't wear them hard or as long as others..only about 20-25 hrs a week working in retail. But now it does seem like the light blue shows more easily after about180 wears. I did one soak a few months of owning and dry cleaned once which i didn't want to happen.

I believe I posted pics a few pages back unless it was on sufu. But you guys should post yours up.
January 6, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
Gutts

My skinny guys are coming in tomorrow. My old tts weird guys got too tight so I sized up one in the skinny guys. i hope they turn out alright.
January 6, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Jbozz

Soak them. If you spend time digging through the early part of this thread, you'll notice that a lot of the people who had early fades on their deep indigos soaked them initially.

The dye in those things is robust, it needs to be broken before they will really start to fade.
January 6, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
hndlz

My skinny guys are coming in tomorrow. My old tts weird guys got too tight so I sized up one in the skinny guys. i hope they turn out alright.

i dont think theyll be that much more different.
scenario: 32 weird guy tts doesnt fit. so you got 33 skinny guy?

unfortunately I don't think they'll fit mate =/

unless you sized up one from ur size right now, rather than ur old weird guys?

EDIT: fit is gucci

hndlz.tumblr.com

January 6, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
Gutts

Idk man. I think they might be fine after a hem and after they stretch out.
January 7, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I think they look fine. I wouldn't hem, just do a small cuff!
January 7, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
Gutts

they are cuffed in the picture. And it's a big cuff, I don't like big cuffs!

And the thighs will stretch, right?
January 7, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
fuckboisanchez

they are cuffed in the picture. And it's a big cuff, I don't like big cuffs!

And the thighs will stretch, right?

what wash are those? im also not a fan of big cuffs so id say hem. cuffs look way bigger in real life than they do in pictures anyway.
January 7, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Gutts

They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.
http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/
January 7, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
dango

Looks like a pretty chill fit, which is what I assume you are going for.
Swell
January 7, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
B Haht

i have a pair of Weird Guy 10oz Selvage Duck's sz 28 FS in marketplace just thought id link it here too thanks.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163592/
January 7, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
notyellow

I have the same jeans. Skinny Guy Natural Indigo. Got them true-to-size.
The waist stretched about 1.5". The thighs probably stretched 0.5"... a very minimal stretch. I love mine. I've worn them moderately for about a year now. Never any hard wear.
I'm going to assume that the white-balance or something on the pictures is borked. Mine have went through the same amount of washes with detergent and they're not even close to that light hue on the shin or waistband. And look at his leather patch.. it's orange and the logo is pretty much dark brown as opposed to the tan and brown on your leather patch.
Good luck, man!
January 8, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Kayv

pics? how come you didnt size down? thighs?

I went TTS not knowing to size down 1 due to the stretching out.
January 8, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
Gutts

Thanks for the feedback cool
January 8, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Cybrax2

Soak them. If you spend time digging through the early part of this thread, you'll notice that a lot of the people who had early fades on their deep indigos soaked them initially.

The dye in those things is robust, it needs to be broken before they will really start to fade.

Thanks, I'll soak them tomorrow. Should I include Woolite Dark into the bucket?

I wish I knew this 4 months earlier :/
January 8, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

If you'r just soaking you don't need to add woolite, you shouldn't loose much if any indigo.

Here's a pic of my deep indigos. I was drawing on em : )

And a not soo good pic just for the hell of it!
January 8, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
kentfromthesco

Sup all. Yo could i get a few people to rate my fit? Wearing the E2's sz 32 skinny guys. with my Jays. If you guys have a tumblr and like it. Reblog and like if you could!
January 8, 2012 @ 10:46 AM
kentfromthesco

kentfromthesco.tumblr./post/15417144881/kentfromthesco-rawasdenim-corrupting-more <--- just add a .com to it and yeah
January 8, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
jingerBread

They are natural indigo.

These are sooooooo dope.
http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/photos-of-faded-jeans/

I have a pair with about 3 months on them. Not much fading at all. It takes a long time to get them to fade like that. I actually contacted the guy who owns that pair that you posted and he said he washed around every few months. I don't really like when my denim gets soft so that wasn't reall an option for me.
January 9, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
Kslo

washing or soaking them will make em fade faster, always a good idea to soak jeans right away even if they are sanformized.

http://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/

Please login first to reply.