Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 22, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
dango

Yeah, if you're in cali, I would probably dodge those Elephants.
The indigo's are all right, but I would grab the indigo/indigo's man.

I think the link you posted is to a sale on normal indigos. (not deep, not double)
December 22, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
dartisback

Yea thats what I thought until I saw this. This below me is a post made 3 days ago. Seems like a fake pair if its same name but different back patch

Hey guys, what model is this? http://www.barneys.com/Weird-Guy---Indigo/501372872,default,pd.html?cgid=DENIM04-1
Is it the brushed herringbone?

That's what I thought they were so I copped the elephants instead.

Oh I actually sent a few emails around and also went in store. It's an Indigo Slub/Indigo wash. It's properly listed on blueowl's website, but instead of that thick patch on Blueowl, it's a standard thin brown one at Barney's. It's not a bad deal imo but I liked the Onis better
December 22, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
tehcake

Blueowl's sizing chart isn't so accurate, waist of the 29's is a 28, when blueowl put it as 30. fuck.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

December 23, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

their measurements are pretty much spot on w/ the pairs that I have and I didn't get them from them. the only thing I found off was the waist which is what you're describing. Except my measurements were true to tag size.

Im confused on what you're saying... you bought a size 30 but received a tag 29 and it measured 28??? I don't know any pair that is smaller than tag size? So how are 29's suppose to be 28

Plus if you buy from their you can always ask them to measure what's in stock and get one that best match the measurements that you want.
December 23, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
tehcake

their measurements are pretty much spot on w/ the pairs that I have and I didn't get them from them. the only thing I found off was the waist which is what you're describing. Except my measurements were true to tag size.

Im confused on what you're saying... you bought a size 30 but received a tag 29 and it measured 28??? I don't know any pair that is smaller than tag size? So how are 29's suppose to be 28

Plus if you buy from their you can always ask them to measure what's in stock and get one that best match the measurements that you want.

I bought a size 29, which blue owl lists as 30 for the waist. However, when i measured it myself, it's a 28 instead. I purchased this from Karmaloop, probably different lots leading to waist size difference. I'mma sleep in these. The fit is exactly what i wanted, i can only button 1 button though.

December 23, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
sgtpepper

hey guys i'm planning to buy n&f for my first pair of raws. stuck between the deep indigo and left hand twill. which one should I go for and why?
December 23, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
kushburner

I bought a size 29, which blue owl lists as 30 for the waist. However, when i measured it myself, it's a 28 instead. I purchased this from Karmaloop, probably different lots leading to waist size difference. I'mma sleep in these. The fit is exactly what i wanted, i can only button 1 button though.

I got the right fit after sizing down exactly 2 from my waist size
December 23, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
dango

hey guys i'm planning to buy n&f for my first pair of raws. stuck between the deep indigo and left hand twill. which one should I go for and why?

Pro's of LHT - softer, uncommon, unique.
Pro's of Deep Indigo - tried and true.

Hit up those LHT friend.
December 24, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
dartisback

Hit up those LHT friend.

This man knows everything. I decided to get them indigo/indigos from your suggestion. I guess they were the same on the site
December 24, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
zzephyr27

http://tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/126-flat-head-x-naked-famous-x-tate-yoko-collaboration-jean.html
December 24, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
vanitas

Thinking of selling my new BROKEN TWILL SKINNY GUYS SZ 28
Worn around the house once, still have the tags on them and everything
$120 obo, PM me if you're interested

December 24, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
chadd

^^ damn just copped the elephant 2 in size 29 from barneys co-op on sale for $99 -__-

was that deal in store? ill fuckin stop by tomorrow
December 24, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
notyellow

http://tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/126-flat-head-x-naked-famous-x-tate-yoko-collaboration-jean.html

quantity: 0 fml
December 24, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
mistahdabolina

stf wg's? i think ill pass on the fh collabo....maybe if it was in skinny guy.
and notyellow just select a size...they have quantity
December 24, 2011 @ 11:52 AM
suprakid32

^^ damn just copped the elephant 2 in size 29 from barneys co-op on sale for $99 -__-

was that deal in store? ill fuckin stop by tomorrow

Yea i went to barneys today nd picked up sum skinny guys blanket lined for about 100 i was goin to.get the elephant 2 also but i jus got sum apcs i have yet wear n i really want the blanket denim for a while i believe its also online
December 24, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
rawincanada

quantity: 0 fml

Dude, the quantity isn't 0. You just have to select your size first and then it shows how many units are left in each size.
December 24, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
tehcake

Stacks on stacks on stacks.

December 25, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
sgtpepper

Hit up those LHT friend.

This man knows everything. I decided to get them indigo/indigos from your suggestion. I guess they were the same on the site

thanks for the insight! will go for the LHT then
December 25, 2011 @ 03:07 AM
himynameisblank

Brushed Herringbone Twill Weird Guys
does anybody know if these actually run 2 sizes up? I'm a size 29-30 TTS
and I bought a sz.29

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

December 25, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
tehcake

Brushed Herringbone Twill Weird Guys
does anybody know if these actually run 2 sizes up? I'm a size 29-30 TTS
and I bought a sz.29

Probably could of done with a 28.

December 25, 2011 @ 04:49 AM
Japanese Elitist

dope fit tehcake.
would look better with a smaller cuff but thats just me.
December 25, 2011 @ 05:55 AM
tehcake

dope fit tehcake.

It's cause of the stacks, needah hem off like 5 inches.

*Edit

Was only able to do one button before, i can do 2 buttons now. They stretching and i only wore em for like 2 hours tops.

December 25, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
Pizza_dough

dope fit tehcake.

*Edit

Was only able to do one button before, i can do 2 buttons now. They stretching and i only wore em for like 2 hours tops.

What type are those?

I just got a pair of Elephant 2's yesterday, at first i could only button the top button. Mostly because the smaller botton holes had to physically be stretched before i could botton them, even with them off the small bottons didnt want to go in. Got them full buttoned today. Pics up in a few.

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

December 25, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
tehcake

dope fit tehcake.

*Edit

What type are those?

I just got a pair of Elephant 2's yesterday, at first i could only button the top button. Mostly because the smaller botton holes had to physically be stretched before i could botton them, even with them off the small bottons didnt want to go in. Got them full buttoned today. Pics up in a few.

They are deep indigo skinny guys.

December 25, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
yoon

gave mine a soak today, bout 4.5 months of wear. will post pics soon

www.ronindivision.com

December 25, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
happilyaccosted

Just got my elephant 2's also. Sorry for the shitty fit pics but after spending 15-30 minutes trying to button the pants, didnt have time for better ones.

damage done from my "buttoning experience"
December 26, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
dartisback

How thick are the elephant 2's? 22 oz seems crazy for me being in So Cal
December 26, 2011 @ 06:37 AM
happilyaccosted

How thick are the elephant 2's? 22 oz seems crazy for me being in So Cal

it feels like cardboard at first, so pretty thick. The difference between the 13.75 oz N&F's is pretty big. I wouldn't want to wear them during the summer though if I lived in so-cal...85-100 deg would be torture.

After wearing these, i dont know if I would be able to stand wearing the 32 ounces.
December 26, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
will 1 am

yo N&F crew, if anyone is interested in size 31 Elephant 2's hit me up. Probably about 20ish wears on them, so they are starting to get broken in but still are very young. I basically wore them through the cardboard stiffness phase.

They are the best fitting jeans I have EVER EVER EVER owned, except my cock and balls cant handle the low rise. Being hung is a gift and a burden razz

I'll post pics when I am home.

tl;dr size 31 Elephant 2's, 2-3 weeks of wear....a lot cheaper than retail. pm me
December 26, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
zzephyr27

Do people size a little different for the elephants because they're so thick? My 28 grey weird guys are perfect after the initial break in

Please login first to reply.