SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 14, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
polskakris

I sized down one size to a 31 on both my red wefts and deep indigos.
July 14, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
Jbozz

There's a lot of variation in sizing between the fabrics and even different runs of the same fabric. Best to try them on if you can.
July 14, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
trevxv3

There's a lot of variation in sizing between the fabrics and even different runs of the same fabric. Best to try them on if you can.

yea thats why this whole process can be a crap shoot. its pretty frustrating

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 14, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
highway

How would you guys size on the Solid Black WG's? My friend said that they fit a bit smaller than his other Weird Guys. Also, do the Deep Indigos fit the same as the Indigos?

Thanks.

I tried on a pair of solid black SlimGuys and I couldn't do up any of the buttons. . . stiffest jeans I've ever had on. I'd go at least TTS, if not bigger if you want them to stretch - cause they won't.
July 14, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
shinjin

man, i got to the plndr sale too late, shoulda checked in the morning
anyone grab a pair of those skinny guys in indigo/camo?
July 14, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
highway

What is the deal with karmaloop? I ordered a pair of N&F jeans from them, they gave out my email to some 3rd party jeans site, and now they just sent my phone a txt message with more spam. . . has anyone else experienced this?
July 14, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
jlaz93

I had a busy morning and didnt even see the sale till now, wish i could have picked up a pair tan denim

Also i've never had any problems with karmaloop before
Nvm i just got a text from karmaloop updating about a sale, you can stop the texts so its not a big deal.
July 14, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
mr.shift

yea thats why this whole process can be a crap shoot. its pretty frustrating

Yeah, it is. In some of them, I feel like a 32 would've been better.
July 15, 2011 @ 09:54 AM
jingerBread

I have a pair in size 30 for sale.

Let me know
July 15, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
highway

Has anyone ordered anything from uncleotis? I placed an order 2 days ago, but the status says that it's waiting for approval or to be delt with. . .

EDIT: Talked to someone on the phone and the onlines are shipping today razz
July 15, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
abrok99

how much does the nep denim stretch? my deep indigo's were pretty tight at a 29 do you think getting a size28 nep will stretch out?
July 15, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
yoon

wore my neps for a week and they already stretched out bout 1.5in

www.ronindivision.com

July 16, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
highway

wore my neps for a week and they already stretched out bout 1.5in

Do you have any pics of the Nep as it's fading? That is a really cool color!
July 16, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
highway

how much does the nep denim stretch? my deep indigo's were pretty tight at a 29 do you think getting a size28 nep will stretch out?

How much have your deeps stretched? I just ordered a pair. . . do you have any pics as well? Are they WG or SG? Thanks!
July 16, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
abrok99

How much have your deeps stretched? I just ordered a pair. . . do you have any pics as well? Are they WG or SG? Thanks!

when i first got them i could barley button them i had to lay down flat on the ground to bottom them. now they fit perfect a little tight but i have only got about 1month of wearing them. i dont have pics ill try to grab some. they are fading awesome. the back right pocket where my wallet is, is fading alot. and my phone pocket. i definitely recommend them i love mine. and they are skinny guys btw
July 16, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
highway

when i first got them i could barley button them i had to lay down flat on the ground to bottom them. now they fit perfect a little tight but i have only got about 1month of wearing them. i dont have pics ill try to grab some. they are fading awesome. the back right pocket where my wallet is, is fading alot. and my phone pocket. i definitely recommend them i love mine. and they are skinny guys btw

Sounds so awesome, I got a pair of WGs. I tried them on in the store and they fit great, so I ordered them in my size online when I found them SUPER cheap. I really should give the Slims another chance. . .
July 16, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
highway

These are a pair of SkinnyGs, either TTS or up 2 from what I wear in a WG. . .

Can anyone help me decide if they are too small? Specifically in the top for the thighs?

I can sag them since the waist is a little big, but for the upper parts, they feel painted on. I don't know if this is a proper fit, or if I am just not used to wearing skinny jeans.

I still have the tags on them, so they can be returned. I kinda have the feeling that my money would be better spent on something else. I really do love the color though.

Thanks!

i.imgur.com/xTBza.jpg

i.imgur.com/ehUU7.jpg

i.imgur.com/V7ER1.jpg
July 16, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
Pieces

I sized down one on Deep Indigos and they were hella tight. In fact, they were so tight that the threads holding the patch in the back began to rip, one of the buttons is starting to become loose and the button on the coin pocket fell off. Poorly constructed denim tbh. Not worth the 150$ or whatever the hell price Deep Indigos go for.
July 16, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
butters

@highway pics aren't working for me, not sure about everyone else... but from what you're saying they should be okay even a little big if you can sag the waist. The waist will stretch a little bit, but not a lot since you don't have that much tension against it.
July 16, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
highway

@highway pics aren't working for me, not sure about everyone else... but from what you're saying they should be okay even a little big if you can sag the waist. The waist will stretch a little bit, but not a lot since you don't have that much tension against it.

imageshack.us/g/705/ehuu7.jpg/

Yeah, they are pretty snug in the thighs, the last picture shows it best. I pulled up some of the excess in the leg to show how much bag there is, and there really isn't much. Thanks again for the feedback. These cost too much money imo to have an improper fit.
July 16, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
jlaz93

I sized down one on Deep Indigos and they were hella tight. In fact, they were so tight that the threads holding the patch in the back began to rip, one of the buttons is starting to become loose and the button on the coin pocket fell off. Poorly constructed denim tbh. Not worth the 150$ or whatever the hell price Deep Indigos go for.

Email N&F they always help people out when there are construction issues with the denim
July 16, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
ndrew

still working on my broken twills, its just so fuckin hot to wear denim.

www.headhunterla.com

July 16, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
shinjin

what size are you normally and was it the skinny guy?

@highway, so did you go TTS or did you size 1 up for your skinnies, they look pretty good imo, will be excellent after thy are stretched a bit i kinda want a fit like that
July 16, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
highway

@highway, so did you go TTS or did you size 1 up for your skinnies, they look pretty good imo, will be excellent after thy are stretched a bit i kinda want a fit like that

Umm. Idk if it's considered TTS or 2+. My legs usually fit well in normal jeans in a size 34, but the waist is too tight for my hips. But when I size to 36 in normal jeans, the waist is too big and the legs are HUGE. So a 36 in the SkinnyGs fits my legs well (except thighs imo) and the waist is kinda spot on. I don't have HUGE thighs, but my hips are long so that's why there is a tight section at the top instead of just a small spot where other peoples hips would be.

A 36 in WGs for me is HUGE, so I went with 34s in them. It all depends on your build really, like I would try on something in a store if at all possible before buying, OR make sure you get a place that allows returns, and then start big, and return them for the next size down until you get the fit you want.

I'd like them to be baggier at the top I think, at least in the legs. I don't know how these will stretch either. But I guess on the other hand, if they fit me snug all over, they should fade to my body almost perfectly.
July 16, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Pieces

what size are you normally and was it the skinny guy?

I'm normally a size 30, sized down to 29, and Weird Guy.

I guess I can try emailing them.
July 16, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
abrok99

imageshack.us/g/705/ehuu7.jpg/

Yeah, they are pretty snug in the thighs, the last picture shows it best. I pulled up some of the excess in the leg to show how much bag there is, and there really isn't much. Thanks again for the feedback. These cost too much money imo to have an improper fit.

wear them for about a week or so than see if you dont like them. they will stretch trust me.
July 16, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
shinjin

Umm. Idk if it's considered TTS or 2+. My legs usually fit well in normal jeans in a size 34, but the waist is too tight for my hips. But when I size to 36 in normal jeans, the waist is too big and the legs are HUGE. So a 36 in the SkinnyGs fits my legs well (except thighs imo) and the waist is kinda spot on. I don't have HUGE thighs, but my hips are long so that's why there is a tight section at the top instead of just a small spot where other peoples hips would be.

A 36 in WGs for me is HUGE, so I went with 34s in them. It all depends on your build really, like I would try on something in a store if at all possible before buying, OR make sure you get a place that allows returns, and then start big, and return them for the next size down until you get the fit you want.

I'd like them to be baggier at the top I think, at least in the legs. I don't know how these will stretch either. But I guess on the other hand, if they fit me snug all over, they should fade to my body almost perfectly.

hmm, well im a bit slimmer, i usually wear 33
so i guess for skinny guys i should go for a 34 or a 33, i was about to go for a 32 since i heard they ran one size big to begin with o_0
July 17, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
highway

wear them for about a week or so than see if you dont like them. they will stretch trust me.

I think I'm going to return them. I just can't bring myself to chance something fitting for $200. Thanks for the help though! razz
July 17, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
highway

hmm, well im a bit slimmer, i usually wear 33
so i guess for skinny guys i should go for a 34 or a 33, i was about to go for a 32 since i heard they ran one size big to begin with o_0

These pants don't run big at all. Get a 33 from a place that lets you return them. Tobi.com has free shipping and 30% with JULY30 as a code. Get the 33 and decide from there. You can get a pair of the broken twill (best color imo) for $98 shipped.
July 17, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Jbozz

I find it ironic that you intentionally sized down to a fit that is admittedly "hella tight" but are pissed that they're popping at high stress points. I know people recommend sizing down for the WG, but there's only so much grind you can fit in the sausage before the casing starts to pop.

Buy jeans that fit, and maybe they won't fall apart?

Please login first to reply.