Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 7, 2011 @ 06:23 PM
ndrew

broken twills came in. next to my 10 month unbrandeds

fit

www.headhunterla.com

June 7, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
waldoaz

Its a pretyy good brand
June 7, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
ryun

Does the n f chinos have selvage? An do yall pre soak you n f.
June 7, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
AirRayAllen

^yeah, they have chinos have a red selvage lining. I personally don't pre soak my denim, i like the crispy feel of them when they're new lol
June 8, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
brucenasty

Does anybody have the full measurements (thigh, leg opening, etc.) of the weird guy cut?
June 8, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
mike3519

Does anybody have the full measurements (thigh, leg opening, etc.) of the weird guy cut?

Depends on the size but here are a couple

Measured on a size 30
31" actual waistband
36" inseam
10.5" front rise
13.5" back rise
22" at the upper thigh
16" at the knee
14" at the leg opening

Measured on a size 32
34" at the waist
36" inseam
10" front rise
14" back rise
25" at upper thigh
18" at the knee
16" at the leg opening
June 8, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
brucenasty

exactly what I needed. Thanks!
June 8, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
ryun

^yeah, they have chinos have a red selvage lining. I personally don't pre soak my denim, i like the crispy feel of them when they're new lol

Even the older models?
June 8, 2011 @ 09:15 AM

Depends on the size but here are a couple

Measured on a size 30
31" actual waistband
36" inseam
10.5" front rise
13.5" back rise
22" at the upper thigh
16" at the knee
14" at the leg opening

Measured on a size 32
34" at the waist
36" inseam
10" front rise
14" back rise
25" at upper thigh
18" at the knee
16" at the leg opening

I'd appreciate a lot if someone could post measurements like this of the skinnyguys in sz31!
June 8, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
infiniteme

I was under the impression that you stay TTS for Skinny Guys as they don't really stretch at all. You're supposed to size down on Weird Guys and Slim Guys though.

No, the Skinny Guys will still definitely stretch. The reason you don't size down on them as much as Weird Guys and Slim Guys is because they are cut tighter than those two other styles.
June 8, 2011 @ 12:27 PM
gaumtronx

hey what are the flannel selvadge like? i want to pick them up to have a fall-back pair of N&F's.

in re the Raised Selvedge,

had my pair since 9/2010, probably around 70ish wears in them, they are without a doubt the most comfortable pair of jeans ever. fading nicely...good whisker and thigh fading, wallet fade is about to bust through. definitely pick up a pair if you have cold winters.
June 8, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
gaumtronx

SG v. WG sizing
Barneys has mad sales going on right now. derrrf wanna be copping reverse fade($99) and the momo collabo($167) pending people's thoughts on sizing...

-went TTS @ 33 on all 4 pairs (Houndstooth, Regular Indigo, Raised, and Frankenstein) of WG's I own (rookie mistake), getting mad waist stretchage, but that's my #1 gripe, (#2 being the front pockets are IMPOSSIBLE to put shit in comfortably) love the fit from the waist down but the reverse and momo collabo are both skinny guys...

-I don't really want my shit to be painted on, but if it aint slightly tight, it aint right.

-I'm 6'2, 185# lean buildeded.

-Neimans, Saks, Nordy's, and the boutique aren't carrying any SG's right now so i can't try a pair on, hence why i'm asking...

Q: Do I size up 1 to a 34 or will that shit make me look like I have jeggings on?

joeyunn and trevxv3...tried using your rep codes to snag badass summer tanktops, came up as 1% discount...lemme know what up with that so I can wet my beak mayyyne.
June 8, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
W. Jetson

I have a pair of weird guys but i don't like the fit...I'm guessing I should've sized down.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
Lvivske

Barneys has mad sales going on right now. derrrf wanna be copping reverse fade($99) and the momo collabo($167) pending people's thoughts on sizing...

-went TTS @ 33 on all 4 pairs (Houndstooth, Regular Indigo, Raised, and Frankenstein) of WG's I own (rookie mistake), getting mad waist stretchage, but that's my #1 gripe, (#2 being the front pockets are IMPOSSIBLE to put shit in comfortably) love the fit from the waist down but the reverse and momo collabo are both skinny guys...

-I don't really want my shit to be painted on, but if it aint slightly tight, it aint right.

-Neimans, Saks, Nordy's, and the boutique aren't carrying any SG's right now so i can't try a pair on, hence why i'm asking...

Q: Do I size up 1 to a 34 or will that shit make me look like I have jeggings on?

joeyunn and trevxv3...tried using your rep codes to snag badass summer tanktops, came up as 1% discount...lemme know what up with that so I can wet my beak mayyyne.

how would sizing UP make things more "jegging" like?
June 8, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
jingerBread

Selling a brand new pair of SG Camo Weft size 30.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
infiniteme

IME, if you size up from your true waist measurement on the Skinny Guys, they'll end up being annoyingly loose in the waist when they stretch out with wear. I would recommend going TTS or even possibly sizing down 1 to avoid that.
June 8, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
cuddlestheshee

I have a pair of weird guys but i don't like the fit...I'm guessing I should've sized down.

also the fact that weird guys fit fucking WEIRD. hate that damn cut. i dont think they look good at all, and yeah you def should size down on them.
June 8, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
mike3519

Words to live by... Measure your waist! Weird guy size down 2 and skinny guy stay TTS or size down 1 if you got skinnier legs. Easy as that!!
June 8, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
Flux pavillion

IME, if you size up from your true waist measurement on the Skinny Guys, they'll end up being annoyingly loose in the waist when they stretch out with wear. I would recommend going TTS or even possibly sizing down 1 to avoid that.

He's not sizing up 1, he's asking if he should go up 1 from what he wears in weird guys. You should probably read his whole post before replying
June 8, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
Naledge

i just order a pair of slim guy broken twill for cheap and i was wondering if a 31 would be too small because i wear size 32 for the slim guy cut. Is there a big difference in sizing down one more? Can't find any measurements to compare the sizes.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:22 PM
gaumtronx

that wasn't the meaning i intended so let me rephrase...

-my legs are between ectomorphic and mesomorphic in build. i'm looking for that happy medium between the WG thigh after it stretches (there's about 4-5 extra inches in the lower thigh on my WG's) and the painted-on look that skinnies usually achieve. So for the SG (which is the only fit available for reverse fade and momo collabo)...

Q: is that medium achieved better by sizing up 1 or would they stretch too much (yielding a thigh that is comparable to TTS in WG after stretching)making TTS the best option to get the desired result?

hopefully that clarifies the question.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
mr.shift

i just order a pair of slim guy broken twill for cheap and i was wondering if a 31 would be too small because i wear size 32 for the slim guy cut. Is there a big difference in sizing down one more? Can't find any measurements to compare the sizes.

It may be a bit smaller in the waist and thigh area. I'd recommend that you get a 32 because you said that you wear a 32 in the Slim Guy. I wear a 31 in the Slim Guy and I couldn't even zip up my brown Canvas in a 30.
June 9, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
Naledge

It may be a bit smaller in the waist and thigh area. I'd recommend that you get a 32 because you said that you wear a 32 in the Slim Guy. I wear a 31 in the Slim Guy and I couldn't even zip up my brown Canvas in a 30.

I had to choose from a 31 or a 33. I guess i have to cancel my order...
June 9, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
mr.shift

I mean, it could be possible since I heard that they can stretch up to 2 full sizes. Did you size down on the slim guy when wearing the 32? If not, I'm pretty sure you could do a 31.
June 9, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
Naledge

I did size down 2 for the slim guys and its a perfect fit. So it would be a little slimmer then my pair now. I'm not sure if its worth the risk but i do save 45% off the price. I'm not sure if i should risk it. I hate sending stuff back.
June 9, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
Zeeks

question! how is the fit for slim guy vs skinny guy? and is it normal for N&F to stretcg alot?
June 9, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
puffdaddy

wowowowwow
June 9, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
eldoogle

Do the Camo jeans fade to Camo? And also do they hug like crazy?
June 9, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
mistahdabolina

question! how is the fit for slim guy vs skinny guy? and is it normal for N&F to stretcg alot?

slim guy are like you're stapple slim/straight leg fit with a low rise. levi's 501's fit a tad bit similar
Skinny guy's are a slim/skinny cut with a high rise. levi's 511's are a similar fit.
n&f's do stretch out quite a bit but so do most jeans.
June 9, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
ryosuke

can anyone help me pick up a pair of the momo collabo or the big john collabo from barney's? i'm in Vancouver, and the Barney's shipping to Canada is redonk
of course i'll pay a bit for the service, please PM me if you can

Please login first to reply.