June 5, 2011 @ 08:13 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Slim Guys are definitely the closest you can get to a 501 with NF. It has an 8 or so inch leg opening, not sure of the other measurements

Thanks dude, I think I might order a pair off KarmaLoop. At least then I can return them if they don't fit. I wish they had a deep indigo though, the closest they seem to have in SlimGuys is "natural indigo" which seems to be a little on the lighter side
June 5, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

No problem, and I don't know your true waist size but most often people say size down 2 from that for Slim Guys (and down 1 for WGs). One thing I'd suggest is possibly checking out the Broken Twill Slim Guys on KL, they're on sale and they have a size 33, and if your true waist is 35 or so it might work because broken twills are pretty well known for fading well I think. But that suggestion's only if your true waist is around 34-35, I wouldn't want to suggest anything and have it end up being messed up.
June 5, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Thanks for the advice dude. I definitely have a little more research to do before I purchase a pair, but if anyone has any experience with the Broken Twill versus the Natural Indigo I'd love to hear your opinions on the matter.

I've only worn Levi's 501STFs for the past two years. I'm a big dude but I comfortably fit into a 36 501STFs.
June 5, 2011 @ 02:54 PM

I have had the grey weird guys for almost a year and I think it's now time to get me a new pair of nf jeans. I'm leaning towards to skinny guys because I want a slightly skinnier fit than Weird guys are. Size 30(sized down one) Weird guys fit me perfectly around the waist, so should I order skinny guys in size 30 too or go tts? Could anyone post some measurements of the skinny guy fit(like from the thigh, knee, leg opening)?.. I also wanted to know if any of the strecth skinny guy models will fade properly? I want jeans to fade like my apc new cures did, but this time I prefer comfort over fading because I think 15oz raw deep indigo skinnyguys will feel like shit to wear because they have less room for the thighs than weird guys do.
June 5, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
mike3519

I have had the grey weird guys for almost a year and I think it's now time to get me a new pair of nf jeans. I'm leaning towards to skinny guys because I want a slightly skinnier fit than Weird guys are. Size 30(sized down one) Weird guys fit me perfectly around the waist, so should I order skinny guys in size 30 too or go tts? Could anyone post some measurements of the skinny guy fit(like from the thigh, knee, leg opening)?.. I also wanted to know if any of the strecth skinny guy models will fade properly? I want jeans to fade like my apc new cures did, but this time I prefer comfort over fading because I think 15oz raw deep indigo skinnyguys will feel like shit to wear because they have less room for the thighs than weird guys do.

Dont get the same size as wierd guys dude.... i wear a 31 WG and got a 31 Skinny and ur right... the 15oz raw feels like shit when its that tight. I would suggest going with a 31 in ur case. Im trying to stretch mine out for about a month now and they dont seem to stretch a lot either
June 5, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
DK413

Recently picked up a pair of Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Broken Twills.
They're awesome!
I love the fit, and the Broken Twill looks pretty sick.

I'm about a week in, maybe less, and I'm already starting to get some puffing in the knee area, anyone know how to get rid of that? Or is it just inevitable..?
June 5, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
ShoutOutLoud

knee bulges are inevitable unless you stand up the whole time you wear your denim. theyre gonna be there forever. to prevent it just dont squat and sit with your knees unbent (but thats awkward).
June 5, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

I've heard that they get a little less prominent and they settle after a while, presumably when they start to soften up.
June 5, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
hooperr

I've heard that they get a little less prominent and they settle after a while, presumably when they start to soften up.

Yeeah this happened with my weirdguys. Didn't have this problem in my APCs but the knee bulge was no longer an issue once I wore them long enough.
June 5, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
lagsinner

So I think I might try to sell my skinny guys if anyone's interested. I'm gonna put em up soon. Sizing down was too much of a mistake ._.
June 5, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Does anyone have sizing advice for the linen blend WGs? I know normally it's down 1 for WGs in general but are these any different?
June 5, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
mr.shift

Our shipment of WG chinos arrive later this week so they are not in front of me to give an exact figure and I can verify when they arrive. WG denim and chinos will measure 2" larger in the waist compared to the tag size. Chinos are sized the same as the denim. Only difference will be the chino fabric will not stretch as much as denim. I would expect only 1/4" of stretch on the chino with about 3 weeks of wear, maybe 1/2" with significant wear. I would recommend a 31 in the chino, 30 or 31 in denim which will depend upon the fabrics and how much work you want to put into stretching the fabric if it is tight (ie. deep indigo 15 oz will not stretch as much or as quickly as a linen blend.)

Again, I do not have the chino fabric in front of me, so I am guessing on the amount of stretch based on memory. Someone who currently owns a pair might be able to confirm the amount of stretch on the spring chino.

Cross-post from styleforum:

Hope this helps. Looks like the sizing is the same, so size down one.
June 5, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I kind of expected that they'd be able to stretch more so that's good
June 6, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
ryun

So I think I might try to sell my skinny guys if anyone's interested. I'm gonna put em up soon. Sizing down was too much of a mistake ._.

How much did you size down? Im thinkimg of one or go tts on skinnyguys
June 6, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
mistahdabolina

tryna get rid of some n&f weird guys for $50
pm if interested
June 6, 2011 @ 12:16 PM
ndrew

Recently picked up a pair of Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Broken Twills.
They're awesome!
I love the fit, and the Broken Twill looks pretty sick.

I'm about a week in, maybe less, and I'm already starting to get some puffing in the knee area, anyone know how to get rid of that? Or is it just inevitable..?

take some pics man,
im still waiting on mine to come in.
thanks for getting me more excited! smile

www.headhunterla.com

June 6, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
cuddlestheshee

go tts on skinny guys.
June 6, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
mr.shift

Anyone heard of the Weird Guy High that's coming out?
June 6, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
Hooden

Anyone got a new pair of WG's indigo sz 31s for sale??
June 6, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
emgee420

Anyone got a new pair of WG's indigo sz 31s for sale??

i have a pair of 32's that ive worn for about a month, 1 warm soak, that id be willing to part with
June 6, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
BuddyOmar

Wow that's crazy he definitely has hook-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 6, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
Philly1989

like 100+
June 7, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
jlaz93

Anyone heard of the Weird Guy High that's coming out?

Yea, someone on sufu mentioned it, i guess Brandon told him about it via email, pretty self explanatory same weird guy legs but higher rise.
June 7, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
mr.shift

Haha, I kinda wish that's how the Weird Guys came out originally.
June 7, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
ryun

Are pre soaks req with naked and famous? Any of yall ♥♥♥♥♥s do it?
June 7, 2011 @ 08:51 AM
griefypants

Haha, I kinda wish that's how the Weird Guys came out originally.

word.
June 7, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Okay guys, I am ordering a pair of Slim Guy Broken Twill tomorrow and could use some last second advice on sizing.

I'm a size 36 in 501STFs and they are nice and snug. I know that for Slim Guys you should size down two, but I'm worried about a size 34 being way too tight to even button. What do you think?
June 7, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
mike3519

Ok so to what point do these jeans keep stretching? I got the skinny guy deep indigo a size too small and with a month in now wearing everyday. So will it stretch out more coz theyr still tight as hell? They havent stretched significantly after the initial week. An inch or so in the crotch area would be good... lol!
June 7, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Ok so to what point do these jeans keep stretching? I got the skinny guy deep indigo a size too small and with a month in now wearing everyday. So will it stretch out more coz theyr still tight as hell? They havent stretched significantly after the initial week. An inch or so in the crotch area would be good... lol!

I was under the impression that you stay TTS for Skinny Guys as they don't really stretch at all. You're supposed to size down on Weird Guys and Slim Guys though.
June 7, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
butters

Are pre soaks req with naked and famous? Any of yall ♥♥♥♥♥s do it?

presoaks arent neccessary with n+f but you could if you wanted to haha

Please login first to reply.