Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2009 @ 09:19 PM
mmmdonuts

^no i don't have pics but the ones on the naked and famous website are accurate. check out the "black power stretch" and the "deep indigo".. you can see how one is a lot tighter than the other. the guy Mike who had his deep indigos for nine months looks like he sized down one (i went true to my regular jeans size).
April 15, 2009 @ 09:31 AM
mmmdonuts

and just so you guys know (cuz i know some of you were looking), Blue in Green seems to have restocked their deep indigos

blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3690&category_id=&manufacturer_id=43&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28
April 15, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
alexhoang

i was planning yo have that be my little secret for a while
April 15, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
jaychiz

i was planning yo have that be my little secret for a while

they're coming out again in the fall anyways, no big secret
April 16, 2009 @ 03:30 AM
Sonic

Hey cats, I'm thinking of grabbing a pair of these rather than APCs at the start of this summer. Main concern after wearing 501s for the better part of a year: are these susceptible to crotch blows? I know if you like, do lunges in your denim everything is prone to blow, but do these seem particularly fragile? I know Nudies have a reputation for blowing out early and I'm not down for having to mend the crotch of any more jeans.

It seems like the Weird Guy is the most popular fit, although I've read it's comparable in fit to New Cures, which I think might be too slim for me. That said, though, the Deep Ingigo Selvedge is 15 oz, and I'm looking for something heavier. Any advice? Anybody have a trouble with crotch blows in these so far?
April 16, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
F/22

Hey cats, I'm thinking of grabbing a pair of these rather than APCs at the start of this summer. Main concern after wearing 501s for the better part of a year: are these susceptible to crotch blows? I know if you like, do lunges in your denim everything is prone to blow, but do these seem particularly fragile? I know Nudies have a reputation for blowing out early and I'm not down for having to mend the crotch of any more jeans.

It seems like the Weird Guy is the most popular fit, although I've read it's comparable in fit to New Cures, which I think might be too slim for me. That said, though, the Deep Ingigo Selvedge is 15 oz, and I'm looking for something heavier. Any advice? Anybody have a trouble with crotch blows in these so far?

they have the slim guy in 21oz.
April 17, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
snuff_daddy

anyone rec the greys yet from underworld? they just hiked up the price
April 17, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
the realness

they're coming out again in the fall anyways, no big secret

April 17, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
griefypants

anyone rec the greys yet from underworld? they just hiked up the price

yeah, a complaint was filed with nf because UW's prices were lower than everywhere else.
April 17, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
griefypants

also it looks like tobi is restocked in deep indigo weird guys.
April 17, 2009 @ 05:05 PM
jaychiz

yeah, a complaint was filed with nf because UW's prices were lower than everywhere else.

glad i ordered mine beforehand, thanks snitchers!
April 18, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
samplzone

creased jeans
FUCK! i just got my brand new naked and famous jeans hemmed by the lady i always go to. she does all my jeans. well, this time i got a pair of army denim. the khaki color type. well this lady goes and irons some creases on them as if they were dress slacks! wtf do i do now? i dont want that crease on my jeans. to make it even worse.. this bitch double creased it!! any ideas on what i can do to get rid of the creases?? thanks in advance people!
April 18, 2009 @ 01:06 PM
cbk

you can do an early soak tht gets out creases pretty well
April 18, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
samplzone

you can do an early soak tht gets out creases pretty well

how do i do an early soak? any link on the steps?
April 18, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
Toledus

Update on my sz36 indigo weird guys:

need cash for a plane ticket anyone interested 90 shipped

(will make a for sale thread later with other stuff added)
April 18, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
cbk

fill ur bath tub with water, if you want shrinkage hot, if not cold water
lay ur jeans in the water and submerge and just let them sit in the water for 10-20 minutes
tht should b plenty long to take the creases out of the jeans, given they were rigid or raw denim to start with
April 18, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
chaobro

FUCK! i just got my brand new naked and famous jeans hemmed by the lady i always go to. she does all my jeans. well, this time i got a pair of army denim. the khaki color type. well this lady goes and irons some creases on them as if they were dress slacks! wtf do i do now? i dont want that crease on my jeans. to make it even worse.. this bitch double creased it!! any ideas on what i can do to get rid of the creases?? thanks in advance people!

find a new tailor...
April 18, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
Shanklin

Its not her fault. Its just basic procedure when getting khaki's tailored. You should of told her no ironing.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 18, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
waytoogojustin

Update on my sz36 indigo weird guys:

need cash for a plane ticket anyone interested 90 shipped

(will make a for sale thread later with other stuff added)

pics and i might just cop
April 18, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
that dude

suspended

My pair came in last week but ended up being way too small, the rise on them was insanely lower than what I'm used to, felt like a girl trying them on. Sent them back for store credit, was thinking about sizing up but ehh I was not impressed. Not saying they are not worth it but I guess I'm just use to higher quality denim.

I guess my search continues for the perfect grey denimziz..
April 18, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
that dude

suspended

Co-Sign. I've been through tons of grey denim as well.

WAITING ON YOUR FIT PICS DEKA

My pair came in last week but ended up being way too small, the rise on them was insanely lower than what I'm used to, felt like a girl trying them on. Sent them back for store credit, was thinking about sizing up but ehh I was not impressed. Not saying they are not worth it but I guess I'm just use to higher quality denim.

April 18, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
Unregistered

itsmedeka, what size did you get? Were they the 30's from Underworld by any chance?
April 18, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
snuff_daddy

give that hoe five across the eyes
April 19, 2009 @ 09:07 AM
mmmdonuts

the low rise was a HUGE selling point for me, but i know i'm in the minority. it was very hard to find any other jean in a similar cut that had as low of a rise.

granted this is coming from someone who wears kill city's junkie cut (which has a two-button fly) so you know... weirdguy's rise is probably appealing to less people than the majority lol
April 19, 2009 @ 09:13 AM
cbk

lowest id go is a midrise, low rises make me feel like a girl if i wear them
April 19, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
F/22

the rise on NS get me slightly uncomfortable when i dont sag enough i wouldnt imagine wierd guys to do the same

edit

question
im think about getting the slim guy ingido
i sized 29 on my NS and like it should i get size 29 in slim guy

does naked and famous stretch as much as apc?

my waist is 32-33ish
April 19, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
hallsy

yet to see a slim guy fit, here is my contribution:

------
[/IMG]
set to sag

rear angle, sag

worn at waist
------
2 weeks wear
April 19, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
cbk

they look better sagged, they have a wierd thigh bulge when u dont sag
April 19, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
snuff_daddy

they look a lil loose in the thigh area on u [from behind]

hows the waist fit?
April 19, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
hallsy

naturally im a 32, sized down one, fits nicely around waste although i feel like i should have sized down one more.

Please login first to reply.