Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 12, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
infiniteme

Does barney's still have the citrus wefts? I can't get them in canada.

I'm pretty sure they are completely sold out everywhere now. I saw them go on clearance at Barney's a few months ago.

One thing I'm kind of confused about still..

Are these totally black because in some pics it looks like they have specs of yellow/orange that litter the outside of the jean? Almost like the donegal denim but with those two colors.

I don't mind if my fades are orange but I really don't want specked black jeans.

The Citrus Weft jeans are indigo, not black. The citrus weft makes the indigo warp threads look darker, that's why they look black in some of the pictures.

Unlike the Donegal denim, there are no specks of color on the outside of the Citrus Weft jeans, but in some places, as with any denim, the weft is going to peek through the warp threads, which is why you see those specks of color.

i know these question have been asked before, but where can you get the BiG 21oz wg's ive searched high and low for em. could any shops possibly have em? i cant find them anywhere online. its a shame nakedandfamous never re-released these or something. also anywhere i could find the green wg's?

The BiG 21 oz. WGs were a BiG exclusive, so the only place that sold them firsthand was BiG, and they are long sold out. The only place you might be able to find them now is secondhand on Ebay or the forums.

The green WGs are from a few seasons ago, so no stores will have them firsthand anymore either. Like the 21 oz. WGs, they pop up from time to time secondhand on Ebay and the forums.
February 12, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
polskakris

has anyone else experienced any huge crotch blowouts?
i dont know if its the construction of the jean or something.
it would be sweet if they could reinforce them in the crotch or something
February 12, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
Chubacca

Has anyone have any progress with elephants? I'm curious because I've been wearing mine for about 4 months and they still look brand new.
February 12, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
lagsinner

Two pics of my Broken Twills, will shotting these photos I wasn't wearing a belt so the jeans look baggy.
Have these jeans since 25th of October 2010 worn them almost every day since.

wow what kind of sweatshirt cardigan type thing is that? looks nice
February 12, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
thatxo.

Do N&F make a khaki colored denim or light brown?
February 12, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
ac_slater

Do N&F make a khaki colored denim or light brown?

They have a chino in the slim guy.
February 12, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
R04R

Has anyone have any progress with elephants? I'm curious because I've been wearing mine for about 4 months and they still look brand new.

Did you oversize them?
I've had mine since Christmas. My whiskers are faded to a natural blue indigo and my wallet is defined on my backpocket. Honeycombs have faded a little bit on their crease edges, and I got SLP on that unhemmed inseam. Mine were skin tight and unbuttonable when I first got them, but now they fit perfectly and I have no comfort issues whatsoever. I don't have pics though, no camera and I'm at my dorm in college.

Found someone else's:
showthread.php?p=2838566#post2838566
February 13, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
jingerBread

Anyone have any progress with Cashmere?
February 14, 2011 @ 08:36 AM
killa_cam

what are some ways to prevent crotch blowout (if any) no homo
February 14, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
jingerBread

Don't sag a lot and don't size down 4.
February 14, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
infiniteme

Soaking your jeans before wearing them for the first time and washing them periodically both help as well. Might affect your fades a little, but I'll take that over a premature crotch blowout.
February 14, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
Pizza_dough

Soaking your jeans before wearing them for the first time and washing them periodically both help as well. Might affect your fades a little, but I'll take that over a premature crotch blowout.

Hows that help exaclty? So the denim isnt so stiff?

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

February 14, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
ac_slater

Gets rid of the starch.
February 14, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
Flamingotripod

went curling today, was too close to a crotch blowout. bad idea to wear skinny guys curling
February 14, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Joao.

Checked out the site. I am thinking weird guy and indigo/deep selvedge. What's the average pricing on these jeans(in Toronto)? It said 100$ on the first few pages but I just wanna confirm. Does the showroom still sell em? Is there a better place in T.O.? Thanks in advance
February 14, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Unreachable

Checked out the site. I am thinking weird guy and indigo/deep selvedge. What's the average pricing on these jeans(in Toronto)? It said 100$ on the first few pages but I just wanna confirm. Does the showroom still sell em? Is there a better place in T.O.? Thanks in advance

Holt Renfrew Yorkdale has the Indigo's for $126 which is the average price. The Deep Indigos go for $170 at Sydney's and OTR. I just copped a pair of Deep Indigos off of eBay for $85 cool
February 14, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
Pizza_dough

went curling today, was too close to a crotch blowout. bad idea to wear skinny guys curling

haha curling. im jelly

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

February 15, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
bigbrother

cosmicbobo sells indigo selvedges at $125 for now.
February 15, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
infiniteme

Soaking gets rid of starch. Having starch in your denim and stitching causes it to wear faster.

Washing periodically is useful because it gets rid of accumulated bacteria, which can break down your denim and stitching faster as well.
February 15, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
fatbro

so skinny guys = bad idea if you have big thighs?
February 15, 2011 @ 09:38 AM
ac_slater

so skinny guys = bad idea if you have big thighs?

pretty much.
February 15, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
nyfliiboy

Just got my WG black selvedge from cosmicbobo. Sized down 2 to a 30 and could barely button them up. Thought the button would pop lol but hope they stretch good.
February 15, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
renn

Soaking gets rid of starch. Having starch in your denim and stitching causes it to wear faster.

Washing periodically is useful because it gets rid of accumulated bacteria, which can break down your denim and stitching faster as well.

Bacteria won't be a problem:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZQOt-7_9k&feature=player_embedded

smile
February 15, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
ac_slater

Just got my WG black selvedge from cosmicbobo. Sized down 2 to a 30 and could barely button them up. Thought the button would pop lol but hope they stretch good.

Yeah I sized down 2 and at first I thought it would be impossible to button.

But 3 weeks later I had a perfect fit.

I think a lot of people underestimate this brands ability to stretch out.
February 15, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
achae91

Seam on the right inner thigh is coming out. It's not really a hole, but the seam is more like a flap is that makes any sense. The thread on the inside of the jean is coming undone. Is this what's considered a blowout? Is there a way to stitch it back up?
February 16, 2011 @ 09:06 AM
infiniteme

Seam on the right inner thigh is coming out. It's not really a hole, but the seam is more like a flap is that makes any sense. The thread on the inside of the jean is coming undone. Is this what's considered a blowout? Is there a way to stitch it back up?

Since nothing has come apart at this point, I wouldn't call it a blowout yet. I'm sure any tailor that does denim repairs can stitch it back up.
February 16, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
ac_slater

I just bought an NF belt in size 30. If I wear a 28 in weird guys it should fit me right?

My true waist is a 30 though.
February 16, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
jimmyfingers

Does anyone know where to get the Donegals? size 30 in weird guy

I can't seem to find them anywhere and do not live near a Barneys.

These are not selvedge correct?
February 16, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
infiniteme

Does anyone know where to get the Donegals? size 30 in weird guy

I can't seem to find them anywhere and do not live near a Barneys.

These are not selvedge correct?

I think the Donegals are sold out. I saw them at Barney's over the summer, but they are all gone now.

I don't remember if they were selvage or not, but I want to say that they were.
February 16, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Nemo7

just bought some skinny guys in deep indigo i can button the bottom button and the top just not the ones in between its a bit uncomfortable will it stretch? or should i up one more size?

Please login first to reply.