FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 4, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
polskakris

those Frankensteins look sick
February 4, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
chin3se604

maybe its the angle or the way i put it on...ill retake photos tmrw.. everyone on the forums so far suggested i size down.. i went to holt renfrew today and tried on a size 29..the worker suggested that a 30 looked better than a 29 for my figure just because my thighs and calves are huge

perhaps i should get them hem too?
February 4, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
trevxv3

maybe its the angle or the way i put it on...ill retake photos tmrw.. everyone on the forums so far suggested i size down.. i went to holt renfrew today and tried on a size 29..the worker suggested that a 30 looked better than a 29 for my figure just because my thighs and calves are huge

perhaps i should get them hem too?

I think that the weird guy would look better, you have to account fo r the fact that N&F stretches a shit ton so even if they look good now they are going to look way different in a month

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 4, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
chin3se604

yea the worker.. mentioned that even with the stretch in his opinion the 29 still wouldnt look good with my body type .. because of the tightness ... so far two salesman has told me that =/ ... so maybe it looks better in person that in pics? ill retake better photos tomorrow
February 5, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
kng_vln

Got my weird guys today.. Just put them on and was able to button them all the way up after a few tries and they were pretty tight. After a little over half an hour the waist had stretched noticeably. Can't wait to see how they come out
February 5, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
ac_slater

Had to take pics of the mirror and I got some random spots where the mirror was smudged. I also had on some BS shoes but whatever. Stack aren't even close to settling. I'm 5'9 so I had to cuff because the amount of stacks were retarded.

Anyway,
-Weird Guy sz 28 Deep indigo
-sized down 2
-3 weeks old. Worn every other day.

February 5, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
killerb3ar

Anyone interested in a pair of BNWT Weird Guys Red Weft Size 32? Send a PM my way for more info. Thanks!
February 6, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
TTHX

what was the general census on sizing for the 19oz elephants? might pick up a pair after trying on the 29s. fit just right.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

February 6, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
Jbozz

Anyone interested in a pair of BNWT Weird Guys Red Weft Size 32? Send a PM my way for more info. Thanks!

I'd hop all over these if I was any where close to a thirty, and I already own a pair.
February 6, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
Unreachable

Nice fit!
February 7, 2011 @ 01:16 AM
infiniteme

what was the general census on sizing for the 19oz elephants? might pick up a pair after trying on the 29s. fit just right.

Which cut are you referring to? The Elephant denim comes in all 3 cuts that N&F makes.

The only cut that I own that denim in is the Slim Guys. I would recommend sizing down 2 from your actual waist measurement on those.
February 7, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
chin3se604

SLIM GUY - INDIGO BROKEN TWILL SELVEDGE DENIM size 30

so i went to a few stores.. tried on a 29 and 30 ... and asked the workers which knows about raw denim.. and they said the 30 looks better on me.. just because of my body type ( huge thighs, and huge calves ) he mentioned that even though 29 would stretch.. the tightness dosnt make a good silhouette on my body...what do you guys think?

and a question about the back of my jeans...the butt part looks kinda baggy.. is it because its still hard raw denim..? will it eventually soften up and form to my butt?

thanks
Edit/Delete Message
February 7, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
infiniteme

so i went to a few stores.. tried on a 29 and 30 ... and asked the workers which knows about raw denim.. and they said the 30 looks better on me.. just because of my body type ( huge thighs, and huge calves ) he mentioned that even though 29 would stretch.. the tightness dosnt make a good silhouette on my body...what do you guys think?

and a question about the back of my jeans...the butt part looks kinda baggy.. is it because its still hard raw denim..? will it eventually soften up and form to my butt?

thanks
Edit/Delete Message

It'll eventually soften up and look better, but I'm curious to see how the 29 would have fit you.
February 7, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
chin3se604

it fits.. but the guy said 30 looked way better.. and accounted for the stretch.. he said the my thighs were too big that it made it look like it was tugging the jeans upwards

should i get these jeans hemmed? it sometimes drags without shoes on
February 7, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
infiniteme

it fits.. but the guy said 30 looked way better.. and accounted for the stretch.. he said the my thighs were too big that it made it look like it was tugging the jeans upwards

should i get these jeans hemmed? it sometimes drags without shoes on

Even if you get them hemmed to the right length, they'll still drag without shoes on. If they don't drag at all without shoes on, they're too short. Either way, slippers will help prevent dragging when you wear the jeans at home.

Personally, I would wait to see how they look once the stacks settle. If they look good, no need for a hem. If they look really sloppy, a hem would be advised.
February 7, 2011 @ 07:24 AM
ac_slater

So my 28 weird guys fit me fairly tight since I sized down 2. (look good tho imo)

So would I be okay to go sz 30 in skinny guys?
February 7, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
Pizza_dough

When are we guna see some new N&F DROPS!?!?!

get 20% off at karmaloop.com with repcode: tron21 at checkout.

February 7, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
infiniteme

So my 28 weird guys fit me fairly tight since I sized down 2. (look good tho imo)

So would I be okay to go sz 30 in skinny guys?

The consensus seems to be that Skinny Guys are best TTS, so I would think so.
February 7, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
trevxv3

When are we guna see some new N&F DROPS!?!?!

I know, i cant wait for their leather goods collection cool

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 7, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
GOLDENi

N&F Weird Guys 9 months of wear.. 4 washes 2 soaks

February 7, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
Unreachable

Some fit pics and detail:

February 7, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
Enspyre

Let me handle this one:

Weird Guy Lightweight Selvedge - This jean makes a comeback. 10oz raw RHT denim, dark indigo tone on tone stitch. The summer raw denim jean.

Weird Guy Red Weft Selvedge - This also makes a come back. We've received so many requests for this jean that we revived it one more time. Dark indigo, with red weft, will fade to red.

Linen Blend Denim - Available in all fits, 8oz summer weight made with 20% linen. This is a double face fabric. It has 2 warps and 2 wefts woven simultaneously with binding points. The interior is a stripe, great for cuffing and rolling.

Skinny Guy Red Stretch - Summer weight red stretch denim, in skinny guy.

Skinny Guy Grey Stretch - This is the brother to the Black Power Stretch denim. We're giving Skinny Guy some love with a new grey version.

Vintage Nep Selvedge Denim - Super neppy denim, with contrast stitch. Clean white ear selvedge. The denim gets nice and hairy after wearing. Available in all fits.

Sold Black Selvedge - Available in Weird & Slim Guy. 14oz ridged back warp black weft denim. Solid black color.

Quoted from NFDENIM on styleforum. Hopefully we'll see some pics soon.
February 8, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
BksNinja

Has anyone bought any skinnyGuy Cashmere stretch, or any SkinnyGuy N&F denim in general, if yes can you post pics of 'em, want to see how they look on someone.

-

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

February 8, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
infiniteme

Quoted from NFDENIM on styleforum. Hopefully we'll see some pics soon.

Damn, was hoping to see the red wefts in the Slim Guy cut.
February 8, 2011 @ 01:10 AM
dopke

Has anyone bought any skinnyGuy Cashmere stretch, or any SkinnyGuy N&F denim in general, if yes can you post pics of 'em, want to see how they look on someone.

-

Worn only about a week so far - skinny guy cashmere stretch

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

February 8, 2011 @ 09:12 AM
lwinn84

like the fit on the skinny guy.. didn't think they were for me until I saw this thread smile
February 8, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
VanKwisH

Does anyone have pics of worn in RED WEFTS?!?!
It's been like a year since they've dropped, i'm sure someone here has got em.
I wanna see these red fades!
February 8, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
BksNinja

^oh ok, they look cool, what size are they?

-

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

February 8, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
dopke

^oh ok, they look cool, what size are they?

-

32s, I went TTS.

Selling (if my sig still lists it, it's still available!): N&F Japan Heritage 32, N&F x Big John 31 and 32

February 8, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
TTHX

Which cut are you referring to? The Elephant denim comes in all 3 cuts that N&F makes.

The only cut that I own that denim in is the Slim Guys. I would recommend sizing down 2 from your actual waist measurement on those.

sorry my bad for the skinny guys. since they're 19oz i figured they wouldnt stretch much at all.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Please login first to reply.