Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 17, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
kennyton

How does the n&f oxford fit? i'm like 5,6 110 pounds, and about to buy the size xs.
January 17, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
trevxv3

I sized down 2 on my weird guys and wow theyre tight. I have really big legs so thats why but when they stretch hopefully I will get that top button closed lol

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 17, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
UNCMN

Why do people size down more than 1? If you have to size down more than 1 or go up more than 1, the cut is obviously not for your body type.

I can't do a Skinny Guy, so I went with the weird guy which is much more flattering than if I went +2 on skinny guys in the same fabric.

I can understand with APC though, those mofos STRETCH.

Kids these days.

edit - full disclosure: i usually size down 1 to account for stretch.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

January 17, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
BksNinja

place called pauls boutique @ surrey b.c :/

damm in canada, SMH, imma find out if theres any boutique stores who sell N&F in NYC

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 17, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
tehcake

damm in canada, SMH, imma find out if theres any boutique stores who sell N&F in NYC

Atrium in Soho.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

January 17, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
BksNinja

try to think of it as something youll be wearing almost everyday over the next few years.

true true, I'm guessin' its a pretty good, strong jeans. I dnt have a pair of N&F jeans but im lookin for these, i dnt mind spending $150 on 'em eventhough i seen it on KLoop for cheaper :{ but its soldout.

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 17, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
BksNinja

Atrium in Soho.

lol i try my best to stay away from that store, spend so much freaking money in there in the past, cuz there is always something in there that i like or want to buy, they got so much good stuff, but it aint cheap in there ,i remember seeing N&F jeans in there but didnt check 'em, i'd look at their collection the next time im in SoHo

January 17, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
gaumtronx

pics
s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd462/GaumTronX/DENIM/

finally got some pics together to show the regular indigo WG's, they've got around 50 wears, but nothing really to beat them up, being a student sitting in a desk all day.

I bought these TTS, and regret it because the waist is stupid large and I'm probably getting less fades, but the upside was that I was only miserable wearing them for about a day...

also have the Raised, Frankensteins, and Double Weave Houndstooth, all WG fit. I'll get pics posted if anybody wants them for any reason?

I think the deep indigo's (def -1) are my next purchase...but has anyone seen the new blanket lined WG's on tobi? brandon is a mad scientist...very happy I got turned on to this brand.
January 17, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
tehcake

lol i try my best to stay away from that store, spend so much freaking money in there in the past, cuz there is always something in there that i like or want to buy, they got so much good stuff, but it aint cheap in there ,i remember seeing N&F jeans in there but didnt check 'em, i'd look at their collection the next time im in SoHo

Lol, you shouldah copped day after Black Friday, whole store was like 30% off.

January 17, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
BksNinja

Lol, you shouldah copped day after Black Friday, whole store was like 30% off.

Shyt thats a good sale, cant believe i missed out on that SMH, you copped anything that day?

January 17, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
trevxv3

Why do people size down more than 1? If you have to size down more than 1 or go up more than 1, the cut is obviously not for your body type.

I can't do a Skinny Guy, so I went with the weird guy which is much more flattering than if I went +2 on skinny guys in the same fabric.

I can understand with APC though, those mofos STRETCH.

Kids these days.

edit - full disclosure: i usually size down 1 to account for stretch.

Well this is my first time sizing down 2. I went tts last time and it stretched out too much and got too baggy. When these are done stretching I will see how I like the fit. If they are too tight then I will get 31's next time, if they fit fine then i ll stay at a 30. Just an experimenting with fits right now because I dont live near a retailer that sells selvedge denim

January 17, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
tehcake

Shyt thats a good sale, cant believe i missed out on that SMH, you copped anything that day?

Naw. They didn't have 28 ):, also LVC was all 50% off on black friday, again, no size.

January 17, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
tidop

for the guys that ordered with cosmic bobo, any updates with your orders - is it still processing? i ordered a pair of N&Fs broken twill skinnys from them a couple days ago, and it still says processing for me. anyone know how long it normally takes for them to process an order?
January 17, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
trevxv3

for the guys that ordered with cosmic bobo, any updates with your orders - is it still processing? i ordered a pair of N&Fs broken twill skinnys from them a couple days ago, and it still says processing for me. anyone know how long it normally takes for them to process an order?

Mine took 3 days to get to customs and has been there for 2 days now. As far as your order goes, they took a long time to e-mail me shipping confirmation, I would suggest to just send them an e-mail on the customer service website.

January 17, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
BksNinja

it takes them a while to ship it to the US, about 9 days

January 17, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
BksNinja

Naw. They didn't have 28 ):, also LVC was all 50% off on black friday, again, no size.

where else you be shopping around SoHo, they have so much underground stores there that i probably never been in.

January 17, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
tidop

Mine took 3 days to get to customs and has been there for 2 days now. As far as your order goes, they took a long time to e-mail me shipping confirmation, I would suggest to just send them an e-mail on the customer service website.

alright thanks. do you remember how long it took for them to actually ship out your order after you placed it? was it like a week or so before you got the shipping confirmation?
January 18, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
Godskrilla

anyone want some indigo stretch grey fill's or natural indigo selvedge's in great shape? both in 31 skinnyguy. pm is key! now on egay.cool
January 18, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
mr.shift

Does anyone know if Barney restocks on Naked & Famous?
January 18, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
trevxv3

alright thanks. do you remember how long it took for them to actually ship out your order after you placed it? was it like a week or so before you got the shipping confirmation?

I had to e-mail them in order to get my shipping confirmation because it did take them a while

edit: i placed my order at 8:00am on 1/13 and it was accepted at canadapost at 1:38 pm on 1/13 so after they e-mail you you will see that it only take them a business day to ship but like 3 or 4 to e-mail you

January 18, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
denimworld

Barney does stock on naked and famous but only once in a while
January 18, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
ac_slater

Well my sz 28 weird guy deep indigos are going to be in my mailbox when I get home. I'm normally size 30-31 so we'll see just how hard it is to button them!

I sized down 2 because I have pretty skinny legs and i didn't want the slight baginess of the Weird guys to look well, "weird".
January 18, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
ac_slater

update:

I got the jeans. took me about 3 minutes of FIGHTING but I got the top button done!

Obviously they are very stiff and uncomfortable.

Time to start the wear in.
January 18, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
denimworld

update on the 21oz. worn for now almost 6months
January 18, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
mistahdabolina

i swear, nake n famous needs to make a 21oz model and not make em so limited.
January 18, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
trevxv3

So I have worn them for 1 and a half days now and I already feel some stretching. I cant pull the jeans all the way up over my ass but I dont wear them that high anyway so all is good. The only thing I have trouble with is how tight the waist band is. There is still a good amount of stretching left, but it took me a while to get to the point where I could button them all the way up. Im still going to keep wearing them though because its too late to turn back and there is still a hell of a lot of breaking in to do. Fit pics will be up shortly.

January 18, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
tidop

I had to e-mail them in order to get my shipping confirmation because it did take them a while

edit: i placed my order at 8:00am on 1/13 and it was accepted at canadapost at 1:38 pm on 1/13 so after they e-mail you you will see that it only take them a business day to ship but like 3 or 4 to e-mail you

alright cool, thanks man.
January 18, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
ac_slater

Question.

I realize these will stretch over time but tell me when that sandpaper feeling will go away?

I can stand the tightness for now but the stiffness is murdering me.
January 18, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
trevxv3

dont hate on creases/ stacks just, they still havent settled yet.

January 18, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
denimworld

i swear, nake n famous needs to make a 21oz model and not make em so limited.

is that a compliment?

Please login first to reply.