Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 28, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
Flamingotripod

Is there anything notable about the hoodies? seems a lil pricey.
October 28, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
kermitDfrog

Is there anywhere in philly i can find these?
October 29, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
blazingazn

I'm wondering that myself.
Although I think they use very vintage looms and they feel amazing.

I tried their sweaters, they fit really loose but the fabric is so soft, like silk, but it's cotton.
October 29, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
erockisalive

I agree. Not sure if I can justify spending that much on a hoodie, though I guess I'd have to see some close ups of the details to really form an opinion.
October 29, 2010 @ 05:23 PM
blazingazn

I agree. Not sure if I can justify spending that much on a hoodie, though I guess I'd have to see some close ups of the details to really form an opinion.

It's not anymore expensive then a Wings Horns Hoody or Reigning Champ.
So if the quality is comparable, could be good.

Even Lululemon Hoody's are about 100 bucks.
October 29, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
Psydelik

I felt the hoodies and they are paper thin. I love N&F to death, but I think they're slightly overpriced for what they are. For that amount, I'd rather buy a much thicker W&H or RC hoodie, but that's just me.
October 29, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
blazingazn

I felt the hoodies and they are paper thin. I love N&F to death, but I think they're slightly overpriced for what they are. For that amount, I'd rather buy a much thicker W&H or RC hoodie, but that's just me.

did you try them on? how was the fit?

did you get your skinny guys?
October 29, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Psydelik

I didn't try one on as they weren't ticketed yet and the guy there just let me take a look at it and yeah, I got the skinny broken twills. Could barely button two buttons when I got them, but after sleeping in them I can button them up, ahaha. Loving the fit on these. They remind me of my new cures.
October 29, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
blazingazn

I didn't try one on as they weren't ticketed yet and the guy there just let me take a look at it and yeah, I got the skinny broken twills. Could barely button two buttons when I got them, but after sleeping in them I can button them up, ahaha. Loving the fit on these. They remind me of my new cures.

cool, fit pics when you can.

did you get a sense of the sizing?
October 29, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
Psydelik

cool, fit pics when you can.

did you get a sense of the sizing?

They definitely look like they're cut bigger than hoodies in the same price-range. Not quite slim, but not quite relaxed, know what I mean? They definitely look and feel super comfy. And apparently I need to have 25 posts to post images, so I'll post them when I'm up there, haha.
October 30, 2010 @ 04:31 AM
zyezye

tried em at a local shop. 145 cad. the fit is just somewhat of a regular standard cut imo, fits pretty close to my blank champion hoodies, just like a regular cut. def comfy, it is thin, but keeps the heat in well. but I would have to agree with others and spend that money on some RC or W+H.
October 30, 2010 @ 09:48 AM
bronze

tried em at a local shop. 145 cad. the fit is just somewhat of a regular standard cut imo, fits pretty close to my blank champion hoodies, just like a regular cut. def comfy, it is thin, but keeps the heat in well. but I would have to agree with others and spend that money on some RC or W+H.

Yeah. RC for sure.
October 30, 2010 @ 02:48 PM
infiniteme

has anyone tried the naked & famous pink elephant 19oz denim yet?? is there another fit besides the skinny for those?

dont really want the skinny fit, they look like super skinny almost

The 19 oz. Elephant denim comes in all 3 cuts that N&F makes.
October 30, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
infiniteme

ubrandeds do.

I've never looked at a pair of Unbrandeds before, but if this is true, it makes no sense. Why would N&F do hidden back pocket rivets for their cheaper, made-in-China line and not their higher-end, home-country-made line?
October 30, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
Psydelik

Has anyone experienced any tearing/pulling at the button fly on their skinnyguys? I'm a 33 most of the time (APC, Nudie, Rogue, etc.) but, the flies have never pulled before. It looks really bad and I'm kind of choked because I don't know if times profile shop will exchange 'em.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:07 PM
blazingazn

Has anyone experienced any tearing/pulling at the button fly on their skinnyguys? I'm a 33 most of the time (APC, Nudie, Rogue, etc.) but, the flies have never pulled before. It looks really bad and I'm kind of choked because I don't know if times profile shop will exchange 'em.

they'll help you out.
or email brandon.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
Psydelik

I'm going to go in tomorrow and if they can't do anything, I'll email Mr. Svarc himself. Hopefully they understand haha.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
kermitDfrog

if i went tts with skinnyguys, will they stretch out to much?
October 30, 2010 @ 05:55 PM
blazingazn

I'm going to go in tomorrow and if they can't do anything, I'll email Mr. Svarc himself. Hopefully they understand haha.

they'll be cool.

if not Brandon will probably hook it up.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
Psydelik

I would suggest sizing down one from your natural waist size. That way you can button them all the way up if you struggle. It's the butt and waist that'll stretch the most, so don't worry about them being baggy after a while. I made the mistake of sizing down two and now the fly is paying for it, haha.

@blazingazn: I don't think it'll be a big deal, but we'll see. Thanks bra.
October 30, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
blazingazn

if i went tts with skinnyguys, will they stretch out to much?

it's recommend with skinny guys you go TTS.

i believe (don't quote me) the general consensus
skinny guys: tts
weird guys: size 1 down
slim guys: size 2 down

from my experience the weird guy recommendation is definitely correct.
October 30, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
kermitDfrog

Thanks for the responses guys. one more question tho...

Do weirdguys fit like APC NS?
October 30, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
Psydelik

They fit more like PS's, actually. They're comfortable in the top block and then have a pretty sweet taper below the knee. They're pretty similar.
October 31, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
Jbozz

I Pm'd you.
I can post them up for you, wanting to see them myself.

PM me an email address. I can't send a PM with the links until I hit fifteen posts.
November 1, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
Psydelik

they'll help you out.
or email brandon.

So they exchanged the pair for a bigger size, no problem. They didn't even look twice. Such a great couple of guys there, definitely going to shop there again. Fantastic service.
November 1, 2010 @ 08:51 PM
blazingazn

So they exchanged the pair for a bigger size, no problem. They didn't even look twice. Such a great couple of guys there, definitely going to shop there again. Fantastic service.

cool glad to here it.
from what I understand when I asked them, it's basically NF Denim's own store for the time being,
so when you're dealing with Times Profile, it's also actually Naked Famous.

The cheap-ass in me though can't bring myself to buy all my NF stuff from there, cause you can find deals online all the time.

Nov. 4th 5-9 is the Gastown Shop Hop. Should be some deals around the area!
November 1, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
ryushh

does anyone know wheres the cheapest place to get N&F in vancouver? I heard boys co carries them. Does anyone know if they stay do? And what are the prices there?
November 1, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
blazingazn

does anyone know wheres the cheapest place to get N&F in vancouver? I heard boys co carries them. Does anyone know if they stay do? And what are the prices there?

TIMES (temporary store on Cambie below Cordova)
Dutil
Holt Renfrew
Boys Co
Gravity Pope
El Kartel

Prices are pretty consistent throughout unless there is a sale.

You'll find cheaper prices towards end of season, maybe boxing week?
November 1, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
griefypants

I would be correct in assuming the profile doesn't ship?
November 1, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
blazingazn

I would be correct in assuming the profile doesn't ship?

i don't think they would but you can ask.
timesprofileshop.com/home/

i can try and proxy for you if your desperate but there are many online stores that will ship to you.

Please login first to reply.