October 23, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
AirRayAllen

nice floor, very clean lol
October 23, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
blazingazn

nice floor, very clean lol

that is a nice floor. did you just move in?
huge room?
October 24, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
Psydelik

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster! Just had a question for you guys with experience with N&F. I recently went to dutil denim here in Vancouver and tried on a pair of indigo revival selvedge skinny guy's in 32. I managed (with a great deal of struggle) to get two buttons done up and thats about all I could do. They felt fairly comfortable the legs, crotch, and ass area, but really small in the waist obviously. Just wondering if they'll stretch out a bit like APC's, or if I should go a size up. Thanks a bunch to who can answer this. I just don't want to regret dropping the dough to get 'em.
October 24, 2010 @ 01:12 AM
blazingazn

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster! Just had a question for you guys with experience with N&F. I recently went to dutil denim here in Vancouver and tried on a pair of indigo revival selvedge skinny guy's in 32. I managed (with a great deal of struggle) to get two buttons done up and thats about all I could do. They felt fairly comfortable the legs, crotch, and ass area, but really small in the waist obviously. Just wondering if they'll stretch out a bit like APC's, or if I should go a size up. Thanks a bunch to who can answer this. I just don't want to regret dropping the dough to get 'em.

staff there is great and very knowledgeable, should have asked them.

you should be able to button all of them right off the bat, but it will be a struggle.
you can expect the waist to expand about 1"-1.5"
October 24, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
bokchoy`

Don't size up! I'm telling you. If you size up they will eventually loosen up, then the fit won't be good.

yeah but you had Indigos,

hes talking about Broken Twills.. which are more tougher to stretch.

http://instagram.com/eleong

October 24, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
Psydelik

staff there is great and very knowledgeable, should have asked them.

you should be able to button all of them right off the bat, but it will be a struggle.
you can expect the waist to expand about 1"-1.5"

Appreciate the reply, man. I did ask them and all they really had to say was that it was pretty risky, but ultimately could be done if worn hard enough. As I do have a few pairs of raw jeans already in my rotation, I don't think it'd be entirely worth it to get'em that small. I'll just go a size up and cross my fingers, haha.
October 24, 2010 @ 09:04 AM
bronze

that is a nice floor. did you just move in?
huge room?

Lol, nah I'm just really clean.
October 24, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
eBreezy

anybody know how much elephants are at ShowRoom?
October 24, 2010 @ 09:45 AM
bronze

Mine were like 165 or 155 I think.
October 24, 2010 @ 10:09 AM
blazingazn

buy the elephants at cosmicbobo

$135 cdn.
free shipping very cool guys

cosmicbobo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_10&products_id=210

they hand delivered to me b/c i was in the same city!
October 24, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
bronze

I recommend going to try them on first. If you don't know your true waist size ask them to measure it. Also, I think you should size down 2.
October 24, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
Popper

$135 cdn.

cosmicbobo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_10&products_id=210

what city you live in?
October 24, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
blazingazn

what city you live in?

Vancouver.
October 24, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
tekniquez

wow sizing down 2 on elephant jeans? how about if you only size down 1? will it get too big?
October 24, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
bronze

wow sizing down 2 on elephant jeans? how about if you only size down 1? will it get too big?

No. Look at the last page or two to see my fits
October 24, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
Flamingotripod

$135 cdn.

This is a nice website, hard to find ones based in Canada.
October 24, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
Jessetk313

Does anyone have fit pics of the Elephant Skinny Guys? I want a pair of Elephant denim but not sure if I want skinny guy or Weird Guy.
October 25, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
blazingazn

This is a nice website, hard to find ones based in Canada.

here's another, not as much selection but still good.

www.rooneyshop.com/shop/men/naked-famous/
October 25, 2010 @ 04:42 AM
b.punk

I believe COSMICBOBO provides free shipping to US as well.
Heck of a deal, really...
October 25, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
ilovewinona

Super quick question: does Naked and Famous got hiden rivets on their back pockets? I can't find any information about the subject anywhere.
October 25, 2010 @ 09:36 AM
mynameismcallister

here's another, not as much selection but still good.

www.rooneyshop.com/shop/men/naked-famous/

At rooneyshop they can take special orders. If you want Naked and Famous that's not on the site,
just e-mail them.

They have good servicecool

Mister McCallister!

October 25, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
blazingazn

At rooneyshop they can take special orders. If you want Naked and Famous that's not on the site,
just e-mail them.

They have good servicecool

that's sweet i didn't know that.
how are the prices?
October 25, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
blazingazn

Super quick question: does Naked and Famous got hiden rivets on their back pockets? I can't find any information about the subject anywhere.

just checked my 24 oz, they don't have them.
October 25, 2010 @ 01:05 PM
ilovewinona

just checked my 24 oz, they don't have them.

Thanks for the anwser, really appreciate it.
October 25, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
halisray

that's sweet i didn't know that.
how are the prices?

I bought my N&F WG Reg Indigo's at $125 or $130.. something like that

CAD
October 25, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
nd.mtl

Does anyone have any pictures of WG grey post-wash?
October 25, 2010 @ 03:20 PM
Jbozz

I do have pics of the greys but my post count isn't high enough. I washed mine after about 4.5 months of heavy wear; after a 10 day west coast trip in them followed by a week at the beach they were just retarded gross. IMO the greys need to be worn longer without an initial wash because they are low contrast. If you want your fades to come in best, I'd try to go a year plus without washing them. I regret washing mine as early as I did and am going to wear them for a long time before I wash them again to see if I can't recover some of the contrast I lost by dunking them early. I washed my red wefts at 4.5 months as well and they came out great and continue to break in after their initial wash. Haven't had that luck with the greys but I haven't worn them as much because I was discouraged with the initial results. Having said that, the greys are nuts post wash. Comfy as hell.
October 25, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
blazingazn

I do have pics of the greys but my post count isn't high enough. I washed mine after about 4.5 months of heavy wear; after a 10 day west coast trip in them followed by a week at the beach they were just retarded gross. IMO the greys need to be worn longer without an initial wash because they are low contrast. If you want your fades to come in best, I'd try to go a year plus without washing them. I regret washing mine as early as I did and am going to wear them for a long time before I wash them again to see if I can't recover some of the contrast I lost by dunking them early. I washed my red wefts at 4.5 months as well and they came out great and continue to break in after their initial wash. Haven't had that luck with the greys but I haven't worn them as much because I was discouraged with the initial results. Having said that, the greys are nuts post wash. Comfy as hell.

I Pm'd you.
I can post them up for you, wanting to see them myself.
October 25, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
bronze

I don't think so.
October 25, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
infiniteme

No, they don't. To be honest with you, I don't think any brand of jeans in this price range will have that particular detail.

Please login first to reply.