Official Iron Heart thread

October 05, 2008 @ 21:36:34
are you fucking stupid?

thats a iron heart blue flannel that was exclusive at selfedge

get the fuck out of here AND you own iron hearts too..smh

+edit: do you not see that guys pictures, you can tell he owns a shitload of iron heart clothing, get your shit straight.

No, it wasn't. They had them at Rebirth and Craft as well, but they're long gone by now. I'm sure many other Japanese shops got them too, but that's the only one I know of that ships internationally. Just because you think you know more than other members doesn't give you the right to be condescending towards them.
October 05, 2008 @ 22:45:58
to bad then, I was off by one technical statement, either way he was wrong and I have the right what to say either in a nice or bad way, and now he changed his post. /end of convo

October 07, 2008 @ 20:47:19
Iron Heart Flannel Shirts - Fall Series

Iron Heart brings us a great addition to their fall collection, their famous flannels in red and blue. These flannels are made in super limited quantities twice a year.

These shirts offer a great fit with amazing construction in a super comfortable brushed flannel material.

Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 jeans.
More photographs, specs, and sizing information is now available in our online store:

October 07, 2008 @ 21:43:35
those are nice!blushing
October 07, 2008 @ 23:29:44
October 08, 2008 @ 01:52:35
so I've worn my SExIH01 for a while now and I think its time for a wash. Fading has been crazy. will post pics...
October 13, 2008 @ 18:05:28
Iron Heart Super Heavy Weight Winter Flannels - DOUBLE BOOMTIME

It's seriously DOUBLE BOOMTIME right now with these flannels that just rolled in from Iron Heart. Over a year in the making, these flannels are made of a special fabric that took Iron Heart almost two years to develop. Iron Heart has produced the world's heaviest weight flannel shirt.

Made of a super soft woven cotton that's so thick and soft we think it may just be the perfect flannel shirt for colder climates. We've never seen anything like this, and we had no doubt that Iron Heart would be the first to do something so intense but wearable.

These Double Boomtime Super Heavy Weight Flannels are now available in our online store and in-store in limited quantities:

October 13, 2008 @ 18:14:48
those flannels are looking fucking great.

October 26, 2008 @ 16:03:43
man that red one reminds me about a flannel my grandpa used to wear back when i was a little kid.

can't wait for that next paycheck to come.
November 17, 2008 @ 15:31:58
6 months no wash

November 17, 2008 @ 17:35:56
^diggin it
November 21, 2008 @ 12:40:11
word up...those combs are iller than salmonella
November 21, 2008 @ 14:09:11
wow honeycombs are on pointsmokeyface
November 21, 2008 @ 16:11:41
all those flannels are smokeyface
November 23, 2008 @ 13:10:58
good shit sal.

whats up with the salpreme shirts?!

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 22, 2009 @ 19:20:30
armor metal shark time....

iron heart x 4
January 22, 2009 @ 19:22:17
Very nice..but i can imagine you being stiff as fuck. Your leather boots barely look worn in, denim (shirt, jacket, jeans) look pretty rigid. But pretty nice your decked out in IH, good stuff.

January 26, 2009 @ 18:59:10
Very nice..but i can imagine you being stiff as fuck. Your leather boots barely look worn in, denim (shirt, jacket, jeans) look pretty rigid. But pretty nice your decked out in IH, good stuff.

haha... yeah they are. i've got over 500+ pairs of kicks to sift through blushing

hickory stripe / 1634
February 03, 2009 @ 08:57:13
armor metal shark time....

iron heart x 4

The indestructible man
February 09, 2009 @ 10:31:29

How do the Iron heart western shirts fit in general? I'm normally a Large in most brands, but I've noticed from past experiences that Japanese sizes run small. I've been checking out the measurements and can't really say much because I don't know my own.

Any experiences with them? Should i size up or down? For reference, I purchased the CPO jacket from Sugarcane in a Large and although it does fit, it's a bit snug. I don't like a really loose fit, I just prefer a comfortable fit with room to move and the Sugarcane shirt/jacket was too snug.
February 09, 2009 @ 13:29:39
We'll have that shirt next month.. when we get them we'll put up actual measurements so that there's no guessing when getting your size.
February 09, 2009 @ 16:24:30
^^ Alright sounds good. What's the price tag on those?
February 09, 2009 @ 16:30:31
iron hearts > kevlar
February 21, 2009 @ 16:43:38
Iron Heart 301S Slim Selvedge & 9301 Slim Super Black Jeans
After ten years of producing the most intensely heavy weight jeans in the world, Iron Heart has introduced their first slim cut jean. This is answer for anybody looking for a slim jean that will last far longer than any other jean in the world.

The 301S by Iron Heart is their newest flagship slim model with the silhouette designed by both Self Edge and Iron Heart; finally bringing their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a slim cut jean with a longer inseam than Iron Heart's past models. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

Also available is the 9301, a 22 ounce black denim version of the 301S with black stitch, black arcuates, black leather tag, and a red outseam inner stitch.

Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight. Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight.

Photographed and modeled by Sidney Lo.

February 21, 2009 @ 20:10:25
Those blacks are looking damn beautiful. If only I weren't going to school and still had a full time job.
February 22, 2009 @ 02:16:59

but i barely was able to buy my apc's haha
February 22, 2009 @ 15:32:17
the cut on those look beautiful, but 22oz skinny jeans sound like alot of pain and heat in the summer
February 23, 2009 @ 15:01:14
I don't think they'd be too bad. From everything I've heard its sounds like Iron Hearts are really soft for their weight of denim.
February 24, 2009 @ 00:17:18
The indestructible man

I lool'd sooooooo hard irl.
Please login first to reply.