The Official Nudies Thread

May 14, 2012 @ 11:01:17
Bump. Any answer to my question?

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 15, 2012 @ 22:29:04
Yes, you are correct in washing them now they will stay for longer because it's not as distressed. You should put it in the dryer as well because that locks the dye in place. Although many people recommend you to not put it in the dryer, if you sized properly they will be fine. If you wash them now they won't be noticeably lighter, it will be coming from dark dark blue to dark blue.
May 16, 2012 @ 02:55:47
Sharp Bengt. What about the dye? How much will they fade? Am I correct in thinking if I wash them now they will stay darker for longer, than if say I washed them in 3 months? I know they will get lighter after the first wash, but I mean if I wash them now will they stay darker in the long run?
use woolite dark in cold water by hand to keep the indigo loss to a minimum.
May 16, 2012 @ 19:24:57
Yes, you are correct in washing them now they will stay for longer because it's not as distressed. You should put it in the dryer as well because that locks the dye in place. Although many people recommend you to not put it in the dryer, if you sized properly they will be fine. If you wash them now they won't be noticeably lighter, it will be coming from dark dark blue to dark blue.

Okay thanks, so if I put them in the dryer they will shrink a little more? This is what I would ideally like to happen.

FS/FT Supreme X TNF Venture jacket M, Black. WTB: Supreme Blanket Stripe 5-panel, Supreme Respect the Wild beanie, Tyson tee M/L.

May 20, 2012 @ 20:51:46
Yes, just put it in the dryer without anything but the pants itself though.
May 21, 2012 @ 09:50:51
Hey guys, I'm a relatively short person (5'3") and usually wear skinny fits, like 510. My true waist size is 29. I'm confused of what type of fit should i buy. Right now, i'm deciding over a pair of 26x30 tube kelly or 27x30 high kai. Which one would you guys think would be a better fit for me, or if i should consider another fit? Thanks in advance!
May 24, 2012 @ 09:00:12
Go slim jim's. The tube kelly and high kai's are usually made with a bad rise where they tend to blow out really early. Go slim Jim and size down 4, so you're basically sizing down 1.5 since they're vanity sized, and they will stretch perfectly after a week
May 24, 2012 @ 16:57:07
thanks!
May 26, 2012 @ 08:22:12
Go slim jim's. The tube kelly and high kai's are usually made with a bad rise where they tend to blow out really early. Go slim Jim and size down 4, so you're basically sizing down 1.5 since they're vanity sized, and they will stretch perfectly after a week

unless you plan on losing about 3 inches off your waist i wouldn't recommend sizing down 4 on slim jims...don't know why you guys keep listening to someone named horribleadvice.

Hey guys, I'm a relatively short person (5'3") and usually wear skinny fits, like 510. My true waist size is 29. I'm confused of what type of fit should i buy. Right now, i'm deciding over a pair of 26x30 tube kelly or 27x30 high kai. Which one would you guys think would be a better fit for me, or if i should consider another fit? Thanks in advance!

nudie has a fit guide, and neither of those suggested sizes would ever fit a 29 waist. I would personally go 28x30 in tube kelly.
May 26, 2012 @ 23:27:06
Going to wash my Tube Kelly's for the first time in 8-odd months. Anyone got any tips?
May 28, 2012 @ 08:38:43
Thanks balgernon. I was a little skeptical of his advice..
May 28, 2012 @ 09:27:33
Be wary his name is B-Algernon, reference to the lab mice in the short-story "Flowers for Algernon". Check the Nudie guide for yourself is your best bet.
May 30, 2012 @ 23:13:23
Couple pairs of Nudies for sale if anyone is interested. Grim Tim DDO 28/34, Thin Finn 29/34 Dry Organic Twill, Thin Finn 30/34 Organic Dry Ecru Embo (tailored to 7.5 inch knee and 6.5 inch leg opening).
May 31, 2012 @ 04:17:03
which nudies are similar to ub 201s?

السلام عليكم

May 31, 2012 @ 06:03:33
Which nudies is like the weird guy cut but smaller taper: grim Tim or hank Rey?

Also need a 13 inch thigh
June 04, 2012 @ 19:46:37
wassup guys I need ur help on sizing. I'm a 28/28 or 28/29 in American eagle jeans original straight. What Size should I get in nudies and what fit is a original straight in Nudies. Whould a 30 be to long for me even tho I cuff my jeans?
June 14, 2012 @ 02:43:21
Im excited as fuck!! About to be one year with my nudies and they are ready to wash!! Cant wait to see how dem honeycombs turn out!! one fucking year of hard work we in disss
June 21, 2012 @ 19:44:23

Inactive User

---
June 21, 2012 @ 22:01:13
hi guys, i just bought a slim jim broken twill, and surprisingly it feels so comfortable when I'm wearing it. I search the web and knew that it was soft denim.

A straight fit cut, I think it's quite fit. How you guys think? =)

Fit looks good but not sure about the length - some pretty hefty turn-ups you got yourself there.
June 22, 2012 @ 16:19:51

Inactive User

---
June 25, 2012 @ 15:48:11
Hey guys, been looking through this thread a bit, but still a little confused.

Looking to get a pair (since I'm in Sweden for 6 weeks seemed appropriate, and my 511s just blew out in the crotch the day after I got here -__-

Anyways in the 511, I wear a 31/34 . Was wondering what I should go with for a pair of Nudies, the fit guide has been kinda helpful, but not enough, I'm want the fit to be as similar as possible. Suggestions? I was thinking. Tube Kelly or Thin Finn. I don't want a high rise waist either. Hopefully you guys can help me out a bit.

Thanks.
June 26, 2012 @ 10:43:19
Anyways in the 511, I wear a 31/34 . Was wondering what I should go with for a pair of Nudies, the fit guide has been kinda helpful, but not enough, I'm want the fit to be as similar as possible. Suggestions? I was thinking. Tube Kelly or Thin Finn. I don't want a high rise waist either. Hopefully you guys can help me out a bit.

I too used to wear 511s but recently switched for a pair of Thin Finns and found the fit pretty much the same so I don't think you would need to size up or down. I'd obviously recommend trying them on somewhere first or ordering from somewhere that accepts returns just to be safe.
June 26, 2012 @ 13:28:25
can't doubt the quality of nudies

lol

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 27, 2012 @ 17:48:54
hey guys looking to buy my first pair of nudies.. from reading through the thread most of my questions are already answered except for one- what is the difference between dry broken twill and organic dry broken twill? looking at the slim jims on the nudies website. thanks.
June 27, 2012 @ 20:06:49
lol one is organic and one is not organic...
June 27, 2012 @ 20:11:50
lol one is organic and one is not organic...

lol does it make a difference though?
July 07, 2012 @ 00:35:14
Hey, just wondering if anyone has experience with the Thin Finn Dry Org Blue. I got them but I am still contemplating if I should keep them. They are only 11.5 oz and 2% elastane. Would the elastane affect how the jeans fade? Thanks
July 08, 2012 @ 07:29:22
I dont know if the elastane will affect the jeans fade, but the jeans will fade regardless it all depends on how you wear them. I think stretch denim are less rigid than 100% cotton jeans so it may have a factor when forming the whiskers
It's up to you if you want to keep them or not the elastane is just for comfort
July 09, 2012 @ 22:51:57

anyone?

also any sites with sales on nudies? thanks in advance!

السلام عليكم

July 09, 2012 @ 23:07:33

Inactive User

anyone?

also any sites with sales on nudies? thanks in advance!

Ssense.com has sales sometimes!
Please login first to reply.
x