The Official Nudies Thread

Aug 25, 2012 @ 23:46
No size down 2 on the WG?
Sep 02, 2012 @ 02:14
I need a that goes skinny downward all the way help please! No flares just skinny

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

Sep 02, 2012 @ 04:06
If I was going to buy some Slim Jim's would I size down like A.P.C.'s or not?

Instagram: @patrickromain

Sep 09, 2012 @ 00:57
are nudies better than NFs? i need another pair of jeans and i had NFs but i was looking to try another brand because the i got the WG and the fit was ok but i wanted it a little skinnier. I had to get them hemmed down to a 32 was wondering if nudies have a skinnier fit because of the fact you dont need to hem them?
Sep 09, 2012 @ 19:03
nudies definitely has skinnier fits, but I won't say that they're "better"
Sep 09, 2012 @ 19:54
are they skin tight i was thinking about getting grim tim in size 29/32? in Wg i wore 29 and got them hemmed to 31.5
Sep 10, 2012 @ 06:32
oh and how come on blue owl they offer these sizes http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBEXE=f:\InetPub\scripts\psp\bin\Shop.Prodt.Detail.exe&SKU=7910001&CONFIG001=Indigo&CONFIG002=29/32
but on the nudie sight they offer http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/917/dry-dirt-organic do those sizes < still fit big?
Sep 12, 2012 @ 05:40
Grim Tims are pretty tapered
Sep 18, 2012 @ 02:29
Grim Tim's are dope as fuck. Still probably just get some Thinn Finn's, those were the ones I liked the fit the most of any.

Streetwear is dead

Sep 18, 2012 @ 02:32
Grim Tim's are dope as fuck. Still probably just get some Thinn Finn's, those were the ones I liked the fit the most of any.
i dont want a skin tight fit though i want a slim fit with some room so im looking at grim tim and slim jim
Sep 18, 2012 @ 03:45
A little over three months of wear from last winter and picked up em back up last week:
Sep 20, 2012 @ 16:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
i dont want a skin tight fit though i want a slim fit with some room so im looking at grim tim and slim jim

I currently own a pair of the grim tim 46 dips. the denim is alright; a bit lighter than n&f but was nice as an introduction to raw denim. to address your question on the fit, the fit is amazing. Perfect for me as I've got a relatively thin waist compared to my thighs. They're not skin tight but not a baggy fit either. A perfect slim tapered =)
Sep 21, 2012 @ 22:48
Originally posted by Inactive User

I currently own a pair of the grim tim 46 dips. the denim is alright; a bit lighter than n&f but was nice as an introduction to raw denim. to address your question on the fit, the fit is amazing. Perfect for me as I've got a relatively thin waist compared to my thighs. They're not skin tight but not a baggy fit either. A perfect slim tapered =)

okay great now im just deciding between http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/2109/org-dry-selvage http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/917/dry-dirt-organic or http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/2105/org-dry-brokentwill
Sep 22, 2012 @ 00:44
Take them selvage ones.

Don't take them too short. I got my raw grim tims in a perfect size but they we're too short after their first wash as they shrink a good amount.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Sep 23, 2012 @ 02:37
Take them selvage ones..

Streetwear is dead

Sep 24, 2012 @ 01:00
i have a pair of average joe dry dirt organics sz 32x30 for cheap if anyone is interested, 1 soak, only a couple wears
email is emgee420@gmail.com
Sep 26, 2012 @ 18:54
TTS on thin finns? I'm a skinny guy so I'd like a pretty skinny fit haha.
Sep 27, 2012 @ 18:07
TTS on thin finns? I'm a skinny guy so I'd like a pretty skinny fit haha.
Yeah, unless you want them super tight size down 1 if you want them alittle looser size up on. They do stretch so remember that
Sep 29, 2012 @ 16:34
I have a question about my nudies . Had them for about a year and a half now soaked twice and they fit very very tight. They are slim jims but feel tighter than my thinn finn's . SZ 28 x 32 is there a reasonable reason for this I never machine dryed them? The fades and crinkles are amazing and im thinking its because of that!?!

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

Sep 29, 2012 @ 21:59
Copped a pair of those dry twill or w/e they're called Thinn Finn's. Love 'em already.

Streetwear is dead

Sep 29, 2012 @ 23:35
Damn, I need a pair....
Oct 01, 2012 @ 20:37
Anybody wanna trade my 32 Slim Jims for a smaller size? Possibly different fit?
Oct 07, 2012 @ 03:16
anyone interested in a pair of 30x32 thin finn black rings?

worn twice basically brand new. pm me if interested
Oct 07, 2012 @ 10:58
My thin finns are way to small after my first soak. Sz 29 with about 8 months of wear, anyone interested?
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:56
hi.
two questions.

what's the difference between the "Thin Finn Org. Dry Twill" and the "Thin Finn Organic Dry Ecru Emb?" please try to be specific as you can. i would really like to know.

also, I have thin finn's in org. black ring. do I get the same size for either of the jeans I mentioned above, or do I have to size-up or size-down due to the difference in composition?

thanks in advance!smokeyface
Oct 11, 2012 @ 04:10
hi.
two questions.

what's the difference between the "Thin Finn Org. Dry Twill" and the "Thin Finn Organic Dry Ecru Emb?" please try to be specific as you can. i would really like to know.

also, I have thin finn's in org. black ring. do I get the same size for either of the jeans I mentioned above, or do I have to size-up or size-down due to the difference in composition?

thanks in advance!smokeyface

I actually had to make the exact same decision. I tried on both pairs, the dry twill felt a lot nicer in my opinion, although there wasn't much of a difference in the denim, the dry twill did feel a lot nicer to me, imo. Honestly, it's mainly: do you want white embroidery or matching orange?

Streetwear is dead

Oct 11, 2012 @ 09:39
I ordered some Tight Long Johns but the fit was way too tight. The Grim Tims look a little too baggy for me on the fit guide, but then the Tight Long Johns came up way tighter on me than they looked in the fit guide/on the model. Is Tube Kelly a good halfway point between the two?
Oct 11, 2012 @ 14:25
I ordered some Tight Long Johns but the fit was way too tight. The Grim Tims look a little too baggy for me on the fit guide, but then the Tight Long Johns came up way tighter on me than they looked in the fit guide/on the model. Is Tube Kelly a good halfway point between the two?

How was the waist sizing on the Tight Long Johns? I've heard different things...
Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:33
Thin Finn ODEE and Grim Tim Open Dry Selvage for sale. PM for info
Oct 19, 2012 @ 03:29
I'm planning on copping some Grim Tims, I wore a 36-34 in Levi's 511 and thought the fit was awesome. My actual waist size is about a 34. Should I go tts on the Grim Tims or size down 1 for a similar fit to the 511's? Thanks.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0