The Official Nudies Thread

March 03, 2011 @ 08:44:04
I believe that heavy dry organic is just a total bitch to break in and fade slower than heavy dry. Correct me if I am wrong though.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

March 03, 2011 @ 15:31:30
Nudie Slim Jims (CROTCH BLOWOUT WAH)

More here: http://bit.ly/fWijbH

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

March 03, 2011 @ 16:02:46
Nudie Slim Jims (CROTCH BLOWOUT WAH)

More here: http://bit.ly/fWijbH

oh hey enjoi haha

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 03, 2011 @ 19:08:48
I'm planning to get a pair of tf ercu embos so i was wondering how many sizes do i have to size down to get a good fit. Would 2 be too much?
March 03, 2011 @ 19:58:51
I'm planning to get a pair of tf ercu embos so i was wondering how many sizes do i have to size down to get a good fit. Would 2 be too much?

Whatever is tight on your waist. No more than one size down.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

March 08, 2011 @ 00:04:54

Easy Emils. Tapered 1 inch. Hemmed 2 inches.
March 08, 2011 @ 00:36:51
dope stuff brahmbre

March 09, 2011 @ 00:18:23
Do you guys order nudies from Asos? Do they mean the jeans are raw when stating that the material is dry/organic dry? Cos some of it they only state it as dry black coated and im not sure whether they do mean the jeans are raw when they put that.
March 09, 2011 @ 16:52:10
@VVl: Yeah, I think they are raw.

I just got recently some pictures of me wearing my nudie grim tims and I don't really feel the fit on em. It seems to me as if they are way too long, too much stacking. What do you say?
I've also posted a picture on page 81 and I thought the fit is fine.

I'm now considering to get them somewhat shortened, I actually don't feel the 2" turn-up anymore.
If I turn-up I would go for 1".
What do you say? Should I cut em about 1-1.5"?

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/99871689.jpg/

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/72447153.jpg/

(Why can't I embed those pictures?)

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 09, 2011 @ 17:02:45
Noob question, whats the difference between tf black wax coated and Dry Black Coated?)?)?)
March 09, 2011 @ 17:25:20
I cant explain the difference but if you saw the two in person you can tell which one is wax and which one isnt

March 09, 2011 @ 18:08:46
one has a wax finish, other has a dry finish
March 10, 2011 @ 23:27:36
should i size down, tts or size up on grim tims? ive been reading up on sizing and everywhere it's all different.
March 11, 2011 @ 00:48:48
should i size down, tts or size up on grim tims? ive been reading up on sizing and everywhere it's all different.

It depends on how big you legs are and how you want them to fit
If you have smaller than average legs:
Go down one for a tight fit and stay tts for a skinny fit

If you have larger than average legs:
stay tts for tight fit and go up one for skinny fit

March 12, 2011 @ 13:31:05
It depends on how big you legs are and how you want them to fit
If you have smaller than average legs:
Go down one for a tight fit and stay tts for a skinny fit

If you have larger than average legs:
stay tts for tight fit and go up one for skinny fit

what he said.

my grim tims are TTS and i have skinny asssss legs. i still think they look good, skinny slim fit. one of my favorite cuts actually. i just wish the denim was a little heavier and wasn't prone to blow crotch.
March 13, 2011 @ 00:29:38
alright i decided to go tts. they're light and have weak stitching? did i waste 2 bills on black selvedge grim tims?
March 13, 2011 @ 00:42:35
hey guys I just bought these BBDHO and I am incredibly unsure if they are real. The first and last 2 pictures are texture pics that really lead me to believe these are fake. There are these threads that push through and it almost look like lint stuck to my jeans (you can see the blue dots in the first two pics and the white dots in the last two). And the belt loop not lining up with the back stitching is another alarm. Help is greatly appreciated

March 13, 2011 @ 04:09:01
contact nudie about it, or return em asap
March 13, 2011 @ 04:39:20
alright i decided to go tts. they're light and have weak stitching? did i waste 2 bills on black selvedge grim tims?

well yes only because i wouldn't have gotten them in black...
March 13, 2011 @ 18:41:00
Those look real to me... idk maybe return them, better safe than sorry though. Not all of my stitching lines up 100% perfectly on my TFDS or my TFOEE.
March 13, 2011 @ 21:47:06
I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.
March 13, 2011 @ 21:52:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.

OKay thats makes me feel a lot more confident, do you have pics of the same thing?

March 14, 2011 @ 23:02:17
Two months in on my sjdj. Crotch fraying. LOL
March 15, 2011 @ 11:51:55
I dont understand how some people have so many problems with these pants. My TFDS are my skatepark pants, and they have been for a year... they aren't fraying, stretching, or ripping in any way. I dont see how people rip then just wearing them. ?)
March 15, 2011 @ 13:29:05
i've never had a problem with any crotch blowouts on any of my jeans.. including my 2 1/2 year old New Standards. bitches learn how to walk right..
March 15, 2011 @ 17:19:05
Word. My walking game has been off a bit.
March 17, 2011 @ 12:48:55
hey guys I just bought these BBDHO and I am incredibly unsure if they are real. The first and last 2 pictures are texture pics that really lead me to believe these are fake. There are these threads that push through and it almost look like lint stuck to my jeans (you can see the blue dots in the first two pics and the white dots in the last two). And the belt loop not lining up with the back stitching is another alarm. Help is greatly appreciated

How crappy are those pictures you took?
Anyway, I am currently wearing dry organic grim tims and comparing your jeans to mine they seem legit.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 18, 2011 @ 14:15:01
Fit pics of BBDHO

March 18, 2011 @ 15:04:45
I bought slim jim's in black wax from holts (for $225 with tax). Is this a good price, or could I find much cheaper online? Also, they only had it in 34 length, but I'm a 32. Easy to find 32 length online?

And I find the taper is a bit too wide? Would grim tim's in black wax be a better fit? I've got big thighs though and they're quite snug already, I imagine grim tim's TAPER more, but are also smaller in the thigh?

Can I expect any stretching?
March 18, 2011 @ 15:37:28
I bought slim jim's in black wax from holts (for $225 with tax). Is this a good price, or could I find much cheaper online? Also, they only had it in 34 length, but I'm a 32. Easy to find 32 length online?

And I find the taper is a bit too wide? Would grim tim's in black wax be a better fit? I've got big thighs though and they're quite snug already, I imagine grim tim's TAPER more, but are also smaller in the thigh?

Can I expect any stretching?

Slim Jims dont taper they flare, and paying retail wouldnt be a good price now would it (nohate)?

If you want grim tims but have big thighs try going true to size, they may be a little big on the waist but im sure it wont be a problem. Also look at big bengts if your thighs really are that big. (selfedge has measurements so look at their charts.)

Please login first to reply.
x