Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 13, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
trevxv3

hey guys I just bought these BBDHO and I am incredibly unsure if they are real. The first and last 2 pictures are texture pics that really lead me to believe these are fake. There are these threads that push through and it almost look like lint stuck to my jeans (you can see the blue dots in the first two pics and the white dots in the last two). And the belt loop not lining up with the back stitching is another alarm. Help is greatly appreciated

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 13, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
himynameisblank

contact nudie about it, or return em asap

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

March 13, 2011 @ 04:39 AM
cuddlestheshee

alright i decided to go tts. they're light and have weak stitching? did i waste 2 bills on black selvedge grim tims?

well yes only because i wouldn't have gotten them in black...
March 13, 2011 @ 06:41 PM
scoobtay

Those look real to me... idk maybe return them, better safe than sorry though. Not all of my stitching lines up 100% perfectly on my TFDS or my TFOEE.
March 13, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
the pede guy

I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.
March 13, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
trevxv3

I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.

OKay thats makes me feel a lot more confident, do you have pics of the same thing?

March 14, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
Gentry

Two months in on my sjdj. Crotch fraying. LOL
March 15, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
scoobtay

I dont understand how some people have so many problems with these pants. My TFDS are my skatepark pants, and they have been for a year... they aren't fraying, stretching, or ripping in any way. I dont see how people rip then just wearing them. confused
March 15, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
cuddlestheshee

i've never had a problem with any crotch blowouts on any of my jeans.. including my 2 1/2 year old New Standards. bitches learn how to walk right..
March 15, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
Gentry

Word. My walking game has been off a bit.
March 17, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
bak.

hey guys I just bought these BBDHO and I am incredibly unsure if they are real. The first and last 2 pictures are texture pics that really lead me to believe these are fake. There are these threads that push through and it almost look like lint stuck to my jeans (you can see the blue dots in the first two pics and the white dots in the last two). And the belt loop not lining up with the back stitching is another alarm. Help is greatly appreciated

How crappy are those pictures you took?
Anyway, I am currently wearing dry organic grim tims and comparing your jeans to mine they seem legit.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 18, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
trevxv3

Fit pics of BBDHO

March 18, 2011 @ 03:04 PM
1up

I bought slim jim's in black wax from holts (for $225 with tax). Is this a good price, or could I find much cheaper online? Also, they only had it in 34 length, but I'm a 32. Easy to find 32 length online?

And I find the taper is a bit too wide? Would grim tim's in black wax be a better fit? I've got big thighs though and they're quite snug already, I imagine grim tim's TAPER more, but are also smaller in the thigh?

Can I expect any stretching?
March 18, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
trevxv3

I bought slim jim's in black wax from holts (for $225 with tax). Is this a good price, or could I find much cheaper online? Also, they only had it in 34 length, but I'm a 32. Easy to find 32 length online?

And I find the taper is a bit too wide? Would grim tim's in black wax be a better fit? I've got big thighs though and they're quite snug already, I imagine grim tim's TAPER more, but are also smaller in the thigh?

Can I expect any stretching?

Slim Jims dont taper they flare, and paying retail wouldnt be a good price now would it (nohate)?

If you want grim tims but have big thighs try going true to size, they may be a little big on the waist but im sure it wont be a problem. Also look at big bengts if your thighs really are that big. (selfedge has measurements so look at their charts.)

March 18, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
1up

Slim Jims dont taper they flare, and paying retail wouldnt be a good price now would it (nohate)?

If you want grim tims but have big thighs try going true to size, they may be a little big on the waist but im sure it wont be a problem. Also look at big bengts if your thighs really are that big. (selfedge has measurements so look at their charts.)

I sized TTS for these, I'm assuming they won't stretch much correct? I think grim tim's would be too tight for my fat ass and thunder thighs?
March 18, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
trevxv3

I sized TTS for these, I'm assuming they won't stretch much correct? I think grim tim's would be too tight for my fat ass and thunder thighs?

grim tim has bigger thighs than slim jim. i have a huge ass and big thighs and sized down one on big bengts and look at my fit pic

March 18, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
1up

grim tim has bigger thighs than slim jim. i have a huge ass and big thighs and sized down one on big bengts and look at my fit pic

Wtf really? And it's tapered? Those sound perfect for what I want. The black wax only comes in Slim Jim, Grim Tim and Thinn Fin ya?

Nice fit on the Big bengts brah.
March 18, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
trevxv3

Wtf really? And it's tapered? Those sound perfect for what I want. The black wax only comes in Slim Jim, Grim Tim and Thinn Fin ya?

Nice fit on the Big bengts brah.

The grim tims are supposed to be a mixture of slim jim and thin finn, and Ive never been down with the whole wax thing so idk, nudie online shop should have all of the available wahses

March 18, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
jlaz93

Nudie's site has all their measurements, just compare yours to the various fits and pick which you think suits you best. The amount of stretch depends on the material used. I wouldnt pay retail for nudies, considering the fact they go on sale all the time. I got mine at barneys for 80ish, look on ebay or some of the larger online stores; tobi, revolve, barneys, ect.
March 18, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
trevxv3

Nudie's site has all their measurements, just compare yours to the various fits and pick which you think suits you best. The amount of stretch depends on the material used. I wouldnt pay retail for nudies, considering the fact they go on sale all the time. I got mine at barneys for 80ish, look on ebay or some of the larger online stores; tobi, revolve, barneys, ect.

yea i agre with this but be careful purchasing on ebay, there are mad fakes out there. Its rare for the dry stuff to go on sale though, usually only in the awkward sizes, or prewash.

March 19, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
bzgz

Ssense usually has nudies on sale during their big sales. Around 30-40% off so it's a pretty good deal
March 19, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
trevxv3

Ssense usually has nudies on sale during their big sales. Around 30-40% off so it's a pretty good deal

Yea you just gotta wait for them, all big websites have sales but their not often occurrences.

March 20, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
D. Rose

got my black red selvedge grim tims for 190, eh

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

March 21, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
ando ELSV

Everyone and their mothers have nudies!!
March 21, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
Eugen Eugen

hi,
how do the regular nudie dry stretch thinn finns fit compard to the thinn finn ecro organic ones?
March 22, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
Eugen Eugen

??
March 22, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
Jvlv

hey, are these nudies legit? i was just wondering cuz the back pocket logo didnt say 'jeans' and only 'nudie'

thanks in advancesmile
March 22, 2011 @ 08:40 PM
trevxv3

hey, are these nudies legit? i was just wondering cuz the back pocket logo didnt say 'jeans' and only 'nudie'

thanks in advancesmile

Nudie changed it from Nudie to Nudie Jeans Co. after 2008

March 22, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
Jvlv

Nudie changed it from Nudie to Nudie Jeans Co. after 2008

oh, i guess that makes sense, what about the leather logo? did that change too? cuz it doesnt look like it say 'nudie jeans' on the bottom, its just the 'N'
March 22, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
trevxv3

oh, i guess that makes sense, what about the leather logo? did that change too? cuz it doesnt look like it say 'nudie jeans' on the bottom, its just the 'N'

The camera flas kinda messes it up, the 'nudie jeans' on the leather patch is really faint and small and it looks like the flash it right over it. I dont think nudie ever changed that.

Please login first to reply.