The Official Nudies Thread

Mar 02, 2011 @ 01:45
im thinking about getting 27x34 grim tims. these will be my first nudies. anyone know how they fit compared to apc, n&f, unbranded fits?

They will fit similar to N&F WG, but a little tighter overall. Grim tims is the combination of the slim Jim and thin finn fits. Lots of people prefer the grim tim fit over the other slim nudie fits.
Mar 02, 2011 @ 16:59
im thinking about getting 27x34 grim tims. these will be my first nudies. anyone know how they fit compared to apc, n&f, unbranded fits?

WEll, compared to my APC NS's, grim tim's fit slightly slimmer. They are both a straight leg fit though, but GT's are just a bit slimmer. Also, I got my pair 2 sizes down, which they still fit fine. I would recommend at least sizing down 1 though, 2 is not going to be comfortable for a while.

jacobskoglund.com

Mar 02, 2011 @ 20:41
My Slacker jacks... First wear since about... november? Going to start putting back into rotation cause I love them oh so much. As for wear, I received them in june, wore them every day pretty much up until august, roatated them with APC's, then wore them occasionally up to November, then I put them away.

Don't mind the boots, I think they don't go too well with the jeans.

jacobskoglund.com

Mar 02, 2011 @ 23:06
can anyone tell me what the difference between heavy dry, and heavy dry organic is? Ive searchhed and cant find anything

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Mar 03, 2011 @ 08:44
I believe that heavy dry organic is just a total bitch to break in and fade slower than heavy dry. Correct me if I am wrong though.

jacobskoglund.com

Mar 03, 2011 @ 15:31
Nudie Slim Jims (CROTCH BLOWOUT WAH)

More here: http://bit.ly/fWijbH

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

Mar 03, 2011 @ 16:02
Nudie Slim Jims (CROTCH BLOWOUT WAH)

More here: http://bit.ly/fWijbH

oh hey enjoi haha

Mar 03, 2011 @ 19:08
I'm planning to get a pair of tf ercu embos so i was wondering how many sizes do i have to size down to get a good fit. Would 2 be too much?
Mar 03, 2011 @ 19:58
I'm planning to get a pair of tf ercu embos so i was wondering how many sizes do i have to size down to get a good fit. Would 2 be too much?

Whatever is tight on your waist. No more than one size down.

NF for sale: 190z Elephant Skins, and Broken Twills Weird Guy Tagged 33.

Mar 08, 2011 @ 00:04

Easy Emils. Tapered 1 inch. Hemmed 2 inches.
Mar 08, 2011 @ 00:36
dope stuff brahmbre

Mar 09, 2011 @ 00:18
Do you guys order nudies from Asos? Do they mean the jeans are raw when stating that the material is dry/organic dry? Cos some of it they only state it as dry black coated and im not sure whether they do mean the jeans are raw when they put that.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 16:52
@VVl: Yeah, I think they are raw.

I just got recently some pictures of me wearing my nudie grim tims and I don't really feel the fit on em. It seems to me as if they are way too long, too much stacking. What do you say?
I've also posted a picture on page 81 and I thought the fit is fine.

I'm now considering to get them somewhat shortened, I actually don't feel the 2" turn-up anymore.
If I turn-up I would go for 1".
What do you say? Should I cut em about 1-1.5"?

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/99871689.jpg/

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/72447153.jpg/

(Why can't I embed those pictures?)

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Mar 09, 2011 @ 17:02
Noob question, whats the difference between tf black wax coated and Dry Black Coated?)?)?)
Mar 09, 2011 @ 17:25
I cant explain the difference but if you saw the two in person you can tell which one is wax and which one isnt

Mar 09, 2011 @ 18:08
one has a wax finish, other has a dry finish

http://instagram.com/eleong

Mar 10, 2011 @ 23:27
should i size down, tts or size up on grim tims? ive been reading up on sizing and everywhere it's all different.
Mar 11, 2011 @ 00:48
should i size down, tts or size up on grim tims? ive been reading up on sizing and everywhere it's all different.

It depends on how big you legs are and how you want them to fit
If you have smaller than average legs:
Go down one for a tight fit and stay tts for a skinny fit

If you have larger than average legs:
stay tts for tight fit and go up one for skinny fit

Mar 12, 2011 @ 13:31
It depends on how big you legs are and how you want them to fit
If you have smaller than average legs:
Go down one for a tight fit and stay tts for a skinny fit

If you have larger than average legs:
stay tts for tight fit and go up one for skinny fit

what he said.

my grim tims are TTS and i have skinny asssss legs. i still think they look good, skinny slim fit. one of my favorite cuts actually. i just wish the denim was a little heavier and wasn't prone to blow crotch.
Mar 13, 2011 @ 00:29
alright i decided to go tts. they're light and have weak stitching? did i waste 2 bills on black selvedge grim tims?
Mar 13, 2011 @ 00:42
hey guys I just bought these BBDHO and I am incredibly unsure if they are real. The first and last 2 pictures are texture pics that really lead me to believe these are fake. There are these threads that push through and it almost look like lint stuck to my jeans (you can see the blue dots in the first two pics and the white dots in the last two). And the belt loop not lining up with the back stitching is another alarm. Help is greatly appreciated

Mar 13, 2011 @ 04:09
contact nudie about it, or return em asap

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

Mar 13, 2011 @ 04:39
alright i decided to go tts. they're light and have weak stitching? did i waste 2 bills on black selvedge grim tims?

well yes only because i wouldn't have gotten them in black...
Mar 13, 2011 @ 18:41
Those look real to me... idk maybe return them, better safe than sorry though. Not all of my stitching lines up 100% perfectly on my TFDS or my TFOEE.
Mar 13, 2011 @ 21:47
I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.
Mar 13, 2011 @ 21:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
I have bengts and they look real to me... I had the slubby lint thing too, I think its something with the weave of the fabric. I am 100% postitive mine are real though... I got them from Self Edge just before Xmas. They hemmed them and shipped them to me. Recieved it on Christams day.

OKay thats makes me feel a lot more confident, do you have pics of the same thing?

Mar 14, 2011 @ 23:02
Two months in on my sjdj. Crotch fraying. LOL
Mar 15, 2011 @ 11:51
I dont understand how some people have so many problems with these pants. My TFDS are my skatepark pants, and they have been for a year... they aren't fraying, stretching, or ripping in any way. I dont see how people rip then just wearing them. ?)
Mar 15, 2011 @ 13:29
i've never had a problem with any crotch blowouts on any of my jeans.. including my 2 1/2 year old New Standards. bitches learn how to walk right..
Mar 15, 2011 @ 17:19
Word. My walking game has been off a bit.
Please login first to reply.