The Official Nudies Thread

Sep 26, 2009 @ 16:12
Got my first nudies today :D

SJDJ

hoe

Sep 26, 2009 @ 17:13
Is there a difference from the Slim Jim Dry Ecru Embo (White Stitching) & the Dry Japan (Gold Stitching)?
Sep 26, 2009 @ 18:29
Different denim.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 17:20
yeap, different denim material
Sep 28, 2009 @ 17:34
hey is it possible to get all the orange stitching changed without ruining anything?
Or get it professionally done
Sep 28, 2009 @ 18:50
Why would you do that? You'd have to pretty much rebuild the entire jean, and if you could find a place that will do it professionally, they'll probably charge so much, you're better off buying a different pair.

If you absolutely have to, just hand-dye the most problematic areas.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 01:24
I just got my second pair of nudies. First is slim Jim coated dry black. Fit is alright had to size up to 36 because the 34 where skin tight!!
But I just picked up some even Stevens dry blue denim. These have the the blue stitching which looks really nice. The jeans almost look like black but it says it's blue?? I got them 34/34 and the fit is way better. Hope they don't stretch like crazy
Sep 29, 2009 @ 08:46
I just got my second pair of nudies. First is slim Jim coated dry black. Fit is alright had to size up to 36 because the 34 where skin tight!!
But I just picked up some even Stevens dry blue denim. These have the the blue stitching which looks really nice. The jeans almost look like black but it says it's blue?? I got them 34/34 and the fit is way better. Hope they don't stretch like crazy

even stevens stretch out like 1.5-2 inches in the waist
Sep 29, 2009 @ 10:49
Got my first nudies today :D

SJDJ

btw, im usually a 32 in 501's..

Even though your apparently meant to size down, i actually went up to a 34!..

They've stretched out a little bit, and i still love the way they look

hoe

Sep 29, 2009 @ 18:37
even stevens stretch out like 1.5-2 inches in the waist

Not worried about the waist. But hope they won't stretch much in the thighs area
Sep 30, 2009 @ 03:58
Here are some pictures of my Slim Jim Dry Japan that I've owned for a year now. I wear them on and off, so I would probably save I wore it 6 months solidly.

They've stretched out a lot in every region. I'm debating on whether I should soak or wash these now..? I don't see too much fading happening now..

Opinions?

Sep 30, 2009 @ 04:06
^^^

Keep at it.

I'm around 6 months and mine look very similar to yours. My old pair took around 9 months to see some noticeable evolution. After 12 months, they looked a lot different.
Sep 30, 2009 @ 11:30
Dry japans, lookin good
Oct 01, 2009 @ 00:08
Problem is, they aren't tight on me anymore, its really lose around the thighs and calves. Hard for fades and creases to keep setting.
Oct 01, 2009 @ 10:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
Problem is, they aren't tight on me anymore, its really lose around the thighs and calves. Hard for fades and creases to keep setting.

That's what sucks about not getting the perfect sizing. Just soak and let them shrink up a bit but they will stretch back out once u wear them again
Oct 01, 2009 @ 14:12
they dont gotta hug your legs to get good fades and creases. itll all come in time
Oct 01, 2009 @ 21:20
they dont gotta hug your legs to get good fades and creases. itll all come in time

QFT
Just keep using them and put some work in them!
Oct 02, 2009 @ 13:04

had the same problem with my even stevens organic dry when i got it
true to size, they are gonna be my snow shoveling pair
Oct 02, 2009 @ 13:39
had the same problem with my even stevens organic dry when i got it
true to size, they are gonna be my snow shoveling pair

Rocking the nudies to shovel snow. Wow. Atleast you know how to size ur next nudie
Oct 03, 2009 @ 12:40
Whats the retail on a pair of Selvage Even Stevens, and also how do Nudies fit?
Oct 04, 2009 @ 12:10
Here are some pictures of my Slim Jim Dry Japan that I've owned for a year now. I wear them on and off, so I would probably save I wore it 6 months solidly.

They've stretched out a lot in every region. I'm debating on whether I should soak or wash these now..? I don't see too much fading happening now..

Opinions?

these kinda look like they've been soaked already (just based on the fade on the denim, the blue looks like what i had on my 2nd soak, but this was after 16 months of wear...the crotch is gonna blow out any day now).

just a question for anyone with organic ecru's. (i've got thin finn, organic ecru's)
how long did it take you guys to break them in???

i'm hoping these stretch out, they're a little snug (i should've sized up on these instead of going true to fit). i know OE's take a lot longer to wear in. i'm afraid that these will rip before they're even broken in

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Oct 04, 2009 @ 20:57
ive got my nudies for about half a year now but i didnt know i had to wear them like HARDCORE and only wore it like 2-3 times a week...after i started going on forums and shit and found out that i need to rock them mad like everyday but they already got kinda loose...
i started wearing it everyday now but can i still get nice fades?
also when i put my phone in my pocket it moves around quite a lot...like it doesnt stay in 1 spot...can i still get a phone fade?
Oct 04, 2009 @ 21:40
yeah youll be fine you just need to give it time, its a long process.
Oct 04, 2009 @ 22:38
thanks man!! nudie ftw ^^
Oct 04, 2009 @ 22:51
lol~ wordddd!
Oct 05, 2009 @ 08:44
Bitches love Nudies. Trust.

Hahahahaha. QFT
Oct 05, 2009 @ 09:11
Posted this in the Evolution thread, but since they're Nudies, I'll put it in this thread as well:

My Regular Ralfs:

pix w/ less flash:

Oct 05, 2009 @ 13:47
wow those are serious. i love how the top block came out. nudies get great lap fades fo some reason
Oct 05, 2009 @ 19:38
Romeo. How long have you been wearing those. And number of washes / soaks??? Those look very nice
Oct 05, 2009 @ 19:38
wow thats ridiculous, insanee fades
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0