What cut is that?
Aug 27, 2009 @ 16:55
Slim Jims, sized down 1.

^

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Aug 27, 2009 @ 17:14
ahhh my bad i didn't see that.
Aug 27, 2009 @ 20:16
Ordered a pair of Big Bengt's. Who knew shipping from Denmark to Cali was two days. smokeyface
Aug 29, 2009 @ 10:05
Quick ? Should I wait for the denim to break in more and settle before I get them hemmed? Any advice is apppreciated.

Edit: I forgot to mention that they're brand new.
Aug 30, 2009 @ 02:11
swell move shun
Aug 30, 2009 @ 15:57
cant you buy those starch sprays in a bottle they come out clear, no?
Aug 31, 2009 @ 16:16
I'd say just make a decision based on previous jeans for the inseam. You've owned other pairs, right?

Starched the fuck out of the honeycombs on my Thin Finns.

yea. I'm thinkin that since they're going to break in more and settle down I'll get em hemmed now, cause they'll just be longer and they're just a bit too long for me now. I haven't owned another pair of nudies before so I wasn't really sure what to expect. thanks tho.
Aug 31, 2009 @ 17:51
Nudies
nudie grim tims.
1 month of wear

Aug 31, 2009 @ 17:52
another pic
another pic from the front

Aug 31, 2009 @ 18:05
My first pair of nudies and thought i'd share some fit pics. Had these for a couple weeks and i know that there's little to no wear. But as mentioned by others, the organic ecru embo's will require a lot more time to break in. Recommendations were to go true to size as they supposedly run slimmer in the legs than other sj's. Glad I did because I'm very happy with the outcome. Will post progress along the way. What do you guys think?

slim jim organic ecru embo
sz 32x32
5'9 150lbs
slight sag

Aug 31, 2009 @ 19:48
Those are nice ^

I love the nudies with white stiching...

hoe

Aug 31, 2009 @ 20:02
those look great jbt. i just picked up a pair of dry broken twill slim jims and some dry thin finns. wish id gotten one of the pairs in organic ecru. they look perfect, especially like the white stitching on the back. id love to see how these break in, keep us updated.
Sep 03, 2009 @ 07:43

new tfodee, had to sag loads to stretch the waist out
Sep 03, 2009 @ 08:45

You shoulda just let it happen naturally, the back pockets look really stretched apart.
Sep 03, 2009 @ 09:47
^^ tht looks painful for ur butt
Sep 03, 2009 @ 10:27

thats a sick fit, i shouldnt have sized down in mine...

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Sep 05, 2009 @ 01:29

ayo, those grims or slims?

dope fit
Sep 05, 2009 @ 02:13
i think they're thin finns
Sep 05, 2009 @ 03:50
was there like some kind of sale for nudies with white stitching that i wasnt aware of?
Sep 05, 2009 @ 04:10
^ word like they just appeared out of no where...
Sep 05, 2009 @ 07:35

crotch blowing out inc.

soundcloud.com/johnf-m

Sep 05, 2009 @ 17:36
nobody commented on mine QQ
Sep 05, 2009 @ 20:07
How good is Nudies quality compared to imperial and APC?
Sep 05, 2009 @ 20:29
I'm sick of everyone buying the Ecrus Thin Finns. Pissin' me off.
Sep 05, 2009 @ 21:53
How good is Nudies quality compared to imperial and APC?

Defiantly lower. I still dig cuts like SJ and Grims but yeah, APCs and Imperial are def on a different level when it comes to quality of materials.
Sep 06, 2009 @ 19:19
Defiantly lower. I still dig cuts like SJ and Grims but yeah, APCs and Imperial are def on a different level when it comes to quality of materials.

Oh I guess. Nudie has so much more fits colors etc. I think im gunna get a nudie.

Do i stay true to size on Slim Jim and Grim Tim and Thinn Finn? (what are the diff between those 3 anyway) and what are Even Steven?
Sep 07, 2009 @ 09:02
Oh I guess. Nudie has so much more fits colors etc. I think im gunna get a nudie.

Do i stay true to size on Slim Jim and Grim Tim and Thinn Finn? (what are the diff between those 3 anyway) and what are Even Steven?

General rule for Nudie is size down 1 I believe. Slim Jims are a slim straight cut, so they don't taper at all. Grim Tims are sort of like Jims in the thighs, but then taper down below the knee. The Finn's are slim the whole way down through the leg, and taper from the knee down. They also have a low yoke so dropped pockets make you look like your saggin when your not really.
Sep 07, 2009 @ 16:07

Even Steven is like a relaxed straight.
Sep 07, 2009 @ 16:44
General rule for Nudie is size down 1 I believe. Slim Jims are a slim straight cut, so they don't taper at all. Grim Tims are sort of like Jims in the thighs, but then taper down below the knee. The Finn's are slim the whole way down through the leg, and taper from the knee down. They also have a low yoke so dropped pockets make you look like your saggin when your not really.

Could i buy Slim Jims and have a tailor taper them? Or is that too dangerous or something?
Or should i just go with Grim Tims. Or even thinn finns? Because i want nice stacks, yet tapered, and being tapered will develop stacks more, and i can wear them with van authnetics and chucks.

Only thinn finns out of these 3 have low yoke right?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0