The Official Nudies Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 09, 2009 @ 16:37:31
YO I am looking to cop some nudies, but I was just wondering about the difference between the Slim Jims and Thin Finns. I rock 511's now that I like but I wouldn't mind a little more room in the inseam. Help a homey out, thanks! smokeyface

get the slim jims or grim tims
August 09, 2009 @ 21:26:24
copped a pair of grim tims a couple weeks ago. they're wearing nicely :D got some sick honeycombs from biking already. and to the person who said they are famous for crotch blowouts? i think you got that confused with rock & republics, either that, or you are wearing your jeans the wrong way. find a fit that works best for you.
August 10, 2009 @ 00:08:39
Word. Are the grim tim's like super tight? I wear a 30 length normally but I am considering sizing up to a 32 since they are slim fit anyway, I could probably use some room.
August 10, 2009 @ 00:18:19
they're not april 77 tight, but they fit me extremely well. i have some pictures i'll post in a bit when i hit 25+ posts, fuck that's annoying. yeah. sizing up would make sense. although i stayed with a 28 because i'm so skinny. AND i was told they'd stretch. they were tight when i tried them on at the store. but they fit like heaven now.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 10, 2009 @ 20:13:00
copped a pair of grim tims a couple weeks ago. they're wearing nicely :D got some sick honeycombs from biking already. and to the person who said they are famous for crotch blowouts? i think you got that confused with rock & republics, either that, or you are wearing your jeans the wrong way. find a fit that works best for you.

Absolute gold.

What, like this?

Man everyone knows Nudies are known for crotch blowouts. It happened to my first pair of SJ's and to a good friend of mine's.

And Rock & Republics? What in the fuck are you on about?

Nobody on this website is confusing anything with Rock & Republic, trust me.
August 11, 2009 @ 11:23:56

i got a crotch blowout on my slim jim organics about 2 months into wearing them.
August 11, 2009 @ 11:24:36
how do even steven organics fade? im tryna get all my jeans to be organic. i already got the slim jim organics and thin finn organics
August 11, 2009 @ 11:25:07
nudies will get crotch blowout when you sag

which quite frankly they're not comfortable unless i sag

i can definetly feel the tension in that area of the jean so its inevitable

also at the grim tim fit

its the same as a slim jim just more tapered leg opening
August 11, 2009 @ 11:47:43
i got some new thin finn dry ecru embos. size 28. sorry for the bad pics. i took them with my iphone haha

http://i32.tinypic.com/ne7sjs.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2h7movd.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2z90d2e.jpg
August 11, 2009 @ 11:53:29
To the dude who said I'm wearing my jeans for getting a crotch blowout, get the fuck out of here. I didn't even put any intense wear on them and my shit is demolished.

ig hooraydonuts

August 11, 2009 @ 14:40:51
ordered my grim tims today cant wait till they get here
August 11, 2009 @ 16:21:08
im kinda sad. my organic slim jim's (2smokeyface are looking TOIIGHT.
my first pair of jim's stretched out, and they were a 29, so i was afraid the same thing would've happened with my new one's so i sized down.

i havent been putting as much work into these ones as i did my first pair because they make me sad everytime i put em on.

anybody know if they'll let out some tension with my constant wear. these are organics, not dry or selvage, so these may have to be let go...

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 11, 2009 @ 16:25:11
i got some new thin finn dry ecru embos. size 28. sorry for the bad pics. i took them with my iphone haha

http://i32.tinypic.com/ne7sjs.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2h7movd.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2z90d2e.jpg

those look like mine, but mine are tighter...smh

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 11, 2009 @ 16:53:02
@theazn48, nice fit, did you size up?
August 11, 2009 @ 16:56:04
i want ecru embo's.smh....how much did you cawp 4....y the sad face northside i love them tighter..let me get those off you $
August 11, 2009 @ 17:01:57
[QUOTE=DEJOUR

August 11, 2009 @ 17:26:47
Stretch Question
So, I own a pair of the Thin Finns in the Dry Black Coated, and they're great. They fit great, and I've gotten a lot of wear out of them. I wasn't wild about the coatedness at first, but they faded really nicely. But, they're about to blow out in the crotch, so I'm looking for a new pair... was wondering if anyone could tell me if the Dry Stretch is comparable in terms of the stretchiness... I mean, the Dry Black Coated ones stretched out nicely, which is why I love the fit. But my Slim Jims actually fit tighter, because they didn't stretch out the same way. anybody have any advice?
August 11, 2009 @ 23:05:39
i got them at tobi.com. they had this 30% off sale so i got them for 140 lol.

i stayed true to size
August 11, 2009 @ 23:59:41
Which fit more like Uniqlo's T-000?
August 13, 2009 @ 01:08:06
still haven't broken my Jims out yet smh been too busy and hot out.

will break em out next week though and hopefully eventually they'll stretch a good inch atleast they're pretty tight
August 13, 2009 @ 10:16:42
Hey guys, I'm a size 30 in new cures; what size should I get in thin finns?
August 13, 2009 @ 14:12:50
Musiq your going to wanna get Grim Tim, or Thinn Finn.
August 14, 2009 @ 14:40:23
i just gave my slim jim aged organic drys their first soak at 6 months. 40 minutes in lukewarm water. not very much fading going on cuz most of that time was spent in a classroom lol. here are some pics:

before:

after:

August 14, 2009 @ 14:55:07
Finally got a pair of Thin Finn's and I've been wearing them for a month, and I see no signs of them being broken in.
August 14, 2009 @ 15:05:55
Sorry azn, but I think they look better before. :/
August 14, 2009 @ 15:15:37
Sorry azn, but I think they look better before. :/

i agree, and that was only a soak?

Maybe everyone should wait longer for the first wash or soak, i havent seen much success at the 6 month mark.
August 14, 2009 @ 15:19:55
yeah oh well. this was my first pair of nudies. guess ill wait long for my other pair. im just gonna keep wearing these and hope for the best
August 14, 2009 @ 15:38:09
^
the more wear the better, they will only get better.
Please login first to reply.
x