February 18, 2009 @ 18:49:43
cure what model is that?
February 18, 2009 @ 18:52:33
cure what model is that?

pretty sure they're slim jims
February 18, 2009 @ 18:54:31
yeah i flipped back a few pages and found the answer
February 19, 2009 @ 10:54:40
anyone have experience with bootcut barry organic? Should I size down 2 or 1. Im normally a 30, but 29 felt right
February 19, 2009 @ 11:41:51
anyone have experience with bootcut barry organic? Should I size down 2 or 1. Im normally a 30, but 29 felt right
i dont have any experience. i would say size down one for a straight fit considering they are a straight fit, but if your looking for a slimmer fit size down two but they will be pretty tight for a while but anyways if your looking for a slim fit with a boot cut i would suggest the other slimmer cuts by nudie considering they have slim boot cut jeans.
February 19, 2009 @ 12:12:41
thx for the prompt answer. I can get these for a pretty good deal so I was wondering which I should get. 29 werent to snug, but i wanna account for the waist stretching
i dont have any experience. i would say size down one for a straight fit considering they are a straight fit, but if your looking for a slimmer fit size down two but they will be pretty tight for a while but anyways if your looking for a slim fit with a boot cut i would suggest the other slimmer cuts by nudie considering they have slim boot cut jeans.
February 19, 2009 @ 12:25:50
thx for the prompt answer. I can get these for a pretty good deal so I was wondering which I should get. 29 werent to snug, but i wanna account for the waist stretching

nudies dont stretch crazy like apc
so if if you can wear 29 without a belt and it fits pretty tight then your good accounting for stretching too.
if you feel a little uncomfortable because of the tightness then you got a good fit.
February 19, 2009 @ 19:41:10
nudies dont stretch crazy like apc
so if if you can wear 29 without a belt and it fits pretty tight then your good accounting for stretching too.
if you feel a little uncomfortable because of the tightness then you got a good fit.

Well I just got my bootcut barrys dry old organic in 28x32. The waist feels perfect, but the hips feel too suffocating. I wonder how in the hell im gonna dance in these. You said that they stretch around the crotch area right? Cause I can barely lift my legs. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Every pair of nudies that ive tried on hat this constricting problem by lifting my knees up except the slim jims, ARGH.

Anyways here is my fit pics, what do you think? In comparison to my PS 28. Think my boot cuts are too baggy?

February 19, 2009 @ 22:16:21
The new Average Joes I got in might be a new variation. Dry Dirt Organic, the denim is really dark and much stiffer than my Slim Jims.

February 20, 2009 @ 00:23:52
mj your fit looks good they just need time to settle down. Just wear them in eventually you should be able to dance in them.
February 20, 2009 @ 05:38:44
Thx. I just hot soaked and they didnt really shrink length wise lol. stupid of me. Is it ok if I get it hemmed now? This is bootcut so the length is a little too long
mj your fit looks good they just need time to settle down. Just wear them in eventually you should be able to dance in them.
February 20, 2009 @ 12:03:25
Thx. I just hot soaked and they didnt really shrink length wise lol. stupid of me. Is it ok if I get it hemmed now? This is bootcut so the length is a little too long
they are sanforized soaking them when you get them does nothing
you can get them hemmed if you want.
February 20, 2009 @ 12:39:11
ya Im pretty pissed that I actually soaked them. They actually look pretty good with stacks on, but I just never tried them on with shoes :|. Soaked for nothing. The weird thing is they didnt shrink at all when I soaked them, argh and I lost indigo smh AH well. They still feel pretty stale though. Here are a picture of them with shoes. The stacking looks fine right? Now all I gotta do is get rid of this dumb constricting knee thing. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Im sitting down with one foot on my knee to stretch it.

Btw these are the barry bootcut dry old organic for anyone whos wondering.

they are sanforized soaking them when you get them does nothing
you can get them hemmed if you want.
February 20, 2009 @ 13:00:01
ya Im pretty pissed that I actually soaked them. They actually look pretty good with stacks on, but I just never tried them on with shoes :|. Soaked for nothing. The weird thing is they didnt shrink at all when I soaked them, argh and I lost indigo smh AH well. They still feel pretty stale though. Here are a picture of them with shoes. The stacking looks fine right? Now all I gotta do is get rid of this dumb constricting knee thing. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Im sitting down with one foot on my knee to stretch it.

Btw these are the barry bootcut dry old organic for anyone whos wondering.

the stacks are eh but dont worry just wear them they should settle down and come in. dont worry about the soak you just lost excess denim no worries.
February 20, 2009 @ 23:01:28
kay, no homo or anything.. but i was surfing google images for my wife (see avatar) and i saw efron rocking nudiez.. which modelz are these?

i'm deciding between 1947 501xx or the Nudies below.

Im thinking Slim Jims?

Does anyone know if Levi 511's fit tight like this? What is the difference between those and 511's? Like leg opening and rise etc
February 20, 2009 @ 23:09:41
Does anyone know if Levi 511's fit tight like this? What is the difference between those and 511's? Like leg opening and rise etc

the measurements are pretty close so there is honestly no difference. But slim jims can be tight or as loose as you want them depending on how you size.

If you picked a 30" waist on each of them overall the 511 would be slimmer.
February 21, 2009 @ 00:24:37
the measurements are pretty close so there is honestly no difference. But slim jims can be tight or as loose as you want them depending on how you size.

If you picked a 30" waist on each of them overall the 511 would be slimmer.

thanks for the replies! on this and the small questions. But someone said those were thin finns?
February 21, 2009 @ 01:18:40
selling my slim jims, peep in the marketplace
February 21, 2009 @ 14:29:43
So whats the difference with Slim Jim,Even Steven,Average Joe,Big Bengt,and Thin Fin Styles?? I would really like to get a pair but im lost any help would be nice thanks.blushing
February 21, 2009 @ 14:41:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
So whats the difference with Slim Jim,Even Steven,Average Joe,Big Bengt,and Thin Fin Styles?? I would really like to get a pair but im lost any help would be nice thanks.blushing

just read the measurements online, then figure it out from there/compare with other cuts like APC NS/NC
February 21, 2009 @ 16:23:12
Can the inseams shrink?
February 21, 2009 @ 17:42:38
Yes but very very very very little and not likely because like said million of times before these are sanforized so there will be minimal shrinking everywhere.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

February 21, 2009 @ 18:47:40

Hey guys, how come http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3709 seems to fit a little looser than what he is wearing? The ones in the mynudies forum fits like 511's but the ones in the first pic look even skinnier? Can someone confirm why?
February 21, 2009 @ 18:49:24
kay, no homo or anything.. but i was surfing google images for my wife (see avatar) and i saw efron rocking nudiez.. which modelz are these?

i'm deciding between 1947 501xx or the Nudies below.

Im thinking Slim Jims?

Hey guys, how come http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3709 seems to fit a little looser than what he is wearing? The ones in the mynudies forum fits like 511's but the ones in the first pic look even skinnier? Can someone confirm why?
February 21, 2009 @ 19:27:49
he didnt size down maybe
February 21, 2009 @ 22:23:11
those look like thin finns to me.

Anywho I got some slim jim dry black's letting go for 100$. brand new with tags.
32/34 and 30/34.
PM me if you're interested.
February 22, 2009 @ 21:22:03
juts picked up a pair of organic joes for 79$...wanted some slim jims so i think ima get em tapered...anyone tapered their joes before? howd it turn out
February 23, 2009 @ 16:44:37
anyone out there know of other jeans that fits like slim
jims?
Please login first to reply.
x