Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 17, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
F/22

How come they don't sell Slim Kims on the website? sad

www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=197
February 17, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
jackandcoke

Need opinions on the fitment of these ESOD, is it too long?
sorry for the dirty roomsad

February 17, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
deltaT

It looks alittle too long in my opinion but if you like it stick with it. The stacks will settle down and fall more naturally once you've worn 'em abit.
February 17, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
jackandcoke

will it shrink a little after the first soak? i'm kinda
borderline on the fitment.. i don't really wanna
get them hemmed because they will not be able
to reproduce the hem stitching.
February 17, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
deltaT

Nah, Nudies are sanforized so they won't really shrink with a soak. Even after all the stretching is out of the way a soak will barely shrink them back to how they were originally.
February 17, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
SexPanther

fitment

noun
any of the items furnishing or equipping a room (especially built-in furniture); "she liked the kitchen fitments"

fitment
February 17, 2009 @ 10:45 PM
MJUsher

considering that thin finns have a "long crotch" does it cause that constriction by lifting your knees up? I hate that with my jeans. That would result in a crotch rip. Im asking cause Im pretty interested in this specific type.
February 18, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
LaoChin

considering that thin finns have a "long crotch" does it cause that constriction by lifting your knees up? I hate that with my jeans. That would result in a crotch rip. Im asking cause Im pretty interested in this specific type.

I'm curious to know as well, I kinda have the same problem with my Finns
February 18, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
MJUsher

so then it does have the constricting problem?
I'm curious to know as well, I kinda have the same problem with my Finns
February 18, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
tsenre

cheapest place to find grim tim/thin finns? (other than through a forum marketplace, i've already posted).
February 18, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
ethank11

so then it does have the constricting problem?

Yes, to a certain degree. I don't feel constricted walking, running, or biking, but I probably would have trouble trying to kick someone in the face. I've only had my thin finns for 3 months though, so some more stretching may come in time.
February 18, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
musiclovr89

I love nudies!
February 18, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
only cure

a lot of creasing behind my legs, too much squatting lulz

edited to hell pic

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

February 18, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
only cure

no bulge

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

February 18, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
MonguL

cure what model is that?
February 18, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
OneKidd

cure what model is that?

pretty sure they're slim jims
February 18, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
MonguL

yeah i flipped back a few pages and found the answer
February 19, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
MJUsher

anyone have experience with bootcut barry organic? Should I size down 2 or 1. Im normally a 30, but 29 felt right
February 19, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
F/22

anyone have experience with bootcut barry organic? Should I size down 2 or 1. Im normally a 30, but 29 felt right
i dont have any experience. i would say size down one for a straight fit considering they are a straight fit, but if your looking for a slimmer fit size down two but they will be pretty tight for a while but anyways if your looking for a slim fit with a boot cut i would suggest the other slimmer cuts by nudie considering they have slim boot cut jeans.
February 19, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
MJUsher

thx for the prompt answer. I can get these for a pretty good deal so I was wondering which I should get. 29 werent to snug, but i wanna account for the waist stretching
i dont have any experience. i would say size down one for a straight fit considering they are a straight fit, but if your looking for a slimmer fit size down two but they will be pretty tight for a while but anyways if your looking for a slim fit with a boot cut i would suggest the other slimmer cuts by nudie considering they have slim boot cut jeans.
February 19, 2009 @ 12:25 PM
F/22

thx for the prompt answer. I can get these for a pretty good deal so I was wondering which I should get. 29 werent to snug, but i wanna account for the waist stretching

nudies dont stretch crazy like apc
so if if you can wear 29 without a belt and it fits pretty tight then your good accounting for stretching too.
if you feel a little uncomfortable because of the tightness then you got a good fit.
February 19, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
MJUsher

nudies dont stretch crazy like apc
so if if you can wear 29 without a belt and it fits pretty tight then your good accounting for stretching too.
if you feel a little uncomfortable because of the tightness then you got a good fit.

Well I just got my bootcut barrys dry old organic in 28x32. The waist feels perfect, but the hips feel too suffocating. I wonder how in the hell im gonna dance in these. You said that they stretch around the crotch area right? Cause I can barely lift my legs. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Every pair of nudies that ive tried on hat this constricting problem by lifting my knees up except the slim jims, ARGH.

Anyways here is my fit pics, what do you think? In comparison to my PS 28. Think my boot cuts are too baggy?

February 19, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
Hobbes.

The new Average Joes I got in might be a new variation. Dry Dirt Organic, the denim is really dark and much stiffer than my Slim Jims.

February 20, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
F/22

mj your fit looks good they just need time to settle down. Just wear them in eventually you should be able to dance in them.
February 20, 2009 @ 05:38 AM
MJUsher

Thx. I just hot soaked and they didnt really shrink length wise lol. stupid of me. Is it ok if I get it hemmed now? This is bootcut so the length is a little too long
mj your fit looks good they just need time to settle down. Just wear them in eventually you should be able to dance in them.
February 20, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
F/22

Thx. I just hot soaked and they didnt really shrink length wise lol. stupid of me. Is it ok if I get it hemmed now? This is bootcut so the length is a little too long
they are sanforized soaking them when you get them does nothing
you can get them hemmed if you want.
February 20, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
MJUsher

ya Im pretty pissed that I actually soaked them. They actually look pretty good with stacks on, but I just never tried them on with shoes confused. Soaked for nothing. The weird thing is they didnt shrink at all when I soaked them, argh and I lost indigo sad AH well. They still feel pretty stale though. Here are a picture of them with shoes. The stacking looks fine right? Now all I gotta do is get rid of this dumb constricting knee thing. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Im sitting down with one foot on my knee to stretch it.

Btw these are the barry bootcut dry old organic for anyone whos wondering.

they are sanforized soaking them when you get them does nothing
you can get them hemmed if you want.
February 20, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
F/22

ya Im pretty pissed that I actually soaked them. They actually look pretty good with stacks on, but I just never tried them on with shoes confused. Soaked for nothing. The weird thing is they didnt shrink at all when I soaked them, argh and I lost indigo sad AH well. They still feel pretty stale though. Here are a picture of them with shoes. The stacking looks fine right? Now all I gotta do is get rid of this dumb constricting knee thing. I just know this is aching for a crotch rip. Im sitting down with one foot on my knee to stretch it.

Btw these are the barry bootcut dry old organic for anyone whos wondering.

the stacks are eh but dont worry just wear them they should settle down and come in. dont worry about the soak you just lost excess denim no worries.
February 20, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
stinkystinky

kay, no homo or anything.. but i was surfing google images for my wife (see avatar) and i saw efron rocking nudiez.. which modelz are these?

i'm deciding between 1947 501xx or the Nudies below.

Im thinking Slim Jims?

Does anyone know if Levi 511's fit tight like this? What is the difference between those and 511's? Like leg opening and rise etc
February 20, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
F/22

Does anyone know if Levi 511's fit tight like this? What is the difference between those and 511's? Like leg opening and rise etc

the measurements are pretty close so there is honestly no difference. But slim jims can be tight or as loose as you want them depending on how you size.

If you picked a 30" waist on each of them overall the 511 would be slimmer.

Please login first to reply.