The Official Nudies Thread

December 21, 2008 @ 23:24:56
maybe i just got a defective pair or something tongueface
December 21, 2008 @ 23:32:55
No they all suck. I had to stop wearing my nudies cause the bottoms got so fucked up
December 22, 2008 @ 14:52:41
If I wear waist sz 32 in Levis 511 and sz 30 in APC NS, what size should i get in Nudie and what style is the closest fit to those?

Would sz 31 Slim Jim be a similar fit to sz 32 511 and sz 30 NS?

Thanks.
December 22, 2008 @ 15:34:34
is there a difference between slimjim dry japans and Nudie Jeans Slim Jim in Dry Broken Twill?

and

how much should i size down for slim jims or should i just stay true to size?
December 29, 2008 @ 22:50:56
If I wear waist sz 32 in Levis 511 and sz 30 in APC NS, what size should i get in Nudie and what style is the closest fit to those?

Thanks.

do apcs come out in a bigger size?
December 29, 2008 @ 22:53:15
dont wear them that much anymo
ripped the stitches out a while ago

what are these? i want them!
December 30, 2008 @ 21:36:29
Mine's:
December 30, 2008 @ 21:44:58
^how long did you wear em for... howd u get that fade? did you wash it it in warm water?
December 30, 2008 @ 22:18:29
^how long did you wear em for... howd u get that fade? did you wash it it in warm water?

Wore them for 1.5 years now, I just machined wash it in cold water, hung dried. I just wash them whenever they get dirty or they start to stretch. The fade comes from daily wear and tear.
January 01, 2009 @ 13:07:30
ahh crap i just copped sjdj in 33x34 and i really hope the crouch dont blow out on me.
how tight were u wearing em?
January 02, 2009 @ 13:24:44
ahh crap i just copped sjdj in 33x34 and i really hope the crouch dont blow out on me.

I don't know man, I don't have any crotch blowout problem and I've been wearing them jeans hard as hell. I breakdance in them and work on my car and everything, and they hold em just fine. After each wash, they're pretty tight, but as I wear them a lot again, they stretch out like you would expect and I've seen no problems with any stitching showing signs of blowing out. I think as long as you're not trying to fit into jeans 2 sizes too small, you'll be just fine.
January 03, 2009 @ 16:19:08

that happens when you sag your shit like you took a dump in em, pull em up and you won;t have to worry about crotch blow outs
January 03, 2009 @ 20:22:12

Thanks.

It might be a little late but to answer your question a similar fit to a levi 511 would be a grim tim or a thin finn. I recommend grim tims because they don't have the low yoke and they just fit better. But thats just my opinion.

I don't see why so many people are all about thin finns... theyre ok but grim tims are hella better IMO overall. I just HATE that low yoke
January 07, 2009 @ 12:23:10
whats a yoke?
January 07, 2009 @ 18:59:41
I think you mean yoke.

This is taken from another forum:

"The yoke is the horizontal seam on the back of jeans above the back pockets that is perpendicular to the seam that follows the crack of your ass. A low yoke is when that seam is lower down than the average style causing the back pockets to be lower as well. G-Star Raw jeans are notorious for this style. Also the APC Rescue also has a lowered yoke. I hope this helps."

I had a pic of a yoke but I forgot where I found it at.
January 07, 2009 @ 22:46:54
a yoke is the top part of your jeans on top of and in the middle of the two pockets. Its the vertical line of stiching right below the back belt loop pretty much. Low yoke means that part is longer than normal. So its kinda like an instant sag lightweight
January 08, 2009 @ 19:26:42
a yoke is the top part of your jeans on top of and in the middle of the two pockets. Its the horizontal line of stiching right below the back belt loop pretty much. Low yoke means that part is longer than normal. So its kinda like an instant sag lightweight

fixed blushing
January 09, 2009 @ 07:37:29
thin finns have a low yoke.

in plain english it means - the back pockets are lower on your ass.

simple as that.
January 14, 2009 @ 15:05:54
Question from a short guy. Im around 5'2 and was thinking about buying a pair of nudies. I definately will need to get them hemmed, and Ive gotten my other jeans hemmed, but for nudies should I take some precautions? I wanna buy a pair of slim jims. SHould I do a "European hem"?
January 14, 2009 @ 17:46:12
Hm..European hem? From the looks of it;

it doesn't look very appealing, and when the nudies fade, the crease might fade through giving a ugly line near the hem. I would keep the stacks, and let it fade, or regular hem and keep the left overs, although you might have to sacrifice the chain stitch that is already on the nudies.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 14, 2009 @ 18:40:45
^While not so visually appealing after a fade, the only reason for that hem is to keep the original hem and not cut it off. But if you dont care to keep the original hem then they will just hem it regularly
January 14, 2009 @ 18:48:27
Why would I need to keep the "orginal" hem. I havent euro hemmed my other pants and they turned out fine, is there a need to? Does it provide some type of special mechanism?
^While not so visually appealing after a fade, the only reason for that hem is to keep the original hem and not cut it off. But if you dont care to keep the original hem then they will just hem it regularly
January 14, 2009 @ 18:52:08
Just incase you get the infamous nudie crotch rip or need any other patching you can use it. You dont really need a euro hem, just hem that shit and youll be set. Special mechanism? haha, just go with a regular hem, dont make things harder for yourself.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

January 14, 2009 @ 22:27:04
K ive decided to buy a pair of nudies WOOT. I saw a pair of 30's at over the rainbow http://www.rainbowjeans.com/products.php?mc=shop&sc=Nudie

Im afraid though because when I would lift my leg, it would feel really tight and kind of pull my leg down.. What if they rip around the thigh or knee area, is it common for slim jims? Maybe I should go for a different pair?

They were also really tight around the crotch area, will they stretch>
January 14, 2009 @ 22:40:43
holy shit for 250$ thats a steal. thanks for the heads up bro
January 14, 2009 @ 23:46:42
^ I lol'd
January 15, 2009 @ 16:55:36
dawg I was looking around and i saw you had a pair of evisuxpumas, and now you want the RR predistressed. the RR's have a nice cut, but you could do much better with the money you want to spend(assuming around 25).
January 15, 2009 @ 17:08:26
I bought a pair of Slim Jims recently (first pair of raw denim) and I liked how they fit at first but now I feel like they look too skater for me. I wanted to move towards slimmer fitting jeans but since I played sports all my life I have athletic thighs and the Slim Jims just aren't working out for me. How's the Regular Ralf in terms of tightness compared to the Slim Jims? I don't want them to be too relaxed nor do I want it to be too tight.
January 15, 2009 @ 18:10:27
actually I want the slim jims, dunno why it directs to the regular alf. if you click to the right, it will show up as 165
dawg I was looking around and i saw you had a pair of evisuxpumas, and now you want the RR predistressed. the RR's have a nice cut, but you could do much better with the money you want to spend(assuming around 25).
January 15, 2009 @ 18:23:03
Please login first to reply.
x