The Official Nudies Thread

August 14, 2008 @ 00:08:21
i bought mine from a store called showroom for $235+tax
August 14, 2008 @ 03:14:07
i bought mine from a store called showroom for $235+tax

Nudies will NEVER be worth that much.

You guys need to step your denim game up.
August 14, 2008 @ 03:40:29
they could be depending if they are selvage, the dye, or the cut.

for instance, i think the nudie masa cut is aroudn 250ish
August 14, 2008 @ 04:30:51
ahh i already got grim tims, dont know why but i thought he said grey coated.

is selfedge getting grey coated?
August 14, 2008 @ 04:36:03
they could be depending if they are selvage, the dye, or the cut.

for instance, i think the nudie masa cut is aroudn 250ish

I didn't mean it that way, I've seen Nudies priced at $300+ but for the quality they are rape-priced.
August 14, 2008 @ 14:13:09
Question about Nudie...do they stretch like APC jeans?
August 14, 2008 @ 14:25:48
btw mine aren't the black selvage they are stretch selvage
August 14, 2008 @ 15:23:52
Question about Nudie...do they stretch like APC jeans?

nope, just size down 1 from true waist

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

August 15, 2008 @ 01:38:21
Thank you!
August 15, 2008 @ 14:12:23
Nudie Ecru Embo Thin Finn.
2&aHalf Months.

August 15, 2008 @ 14:33:55
The white stitching on the back pocket looks pretty tight..

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

August 15, 2008 @ 23:47:22
meh, not feelin the white stitching, looks kinda weird to me
August 16, 2008 @ 00:10:08
jeans look pretty good, i like the white stitching. kinda looks like you got a mad wedgie goin on' though
August 16, 2008 @ 16:40:00
The white stitching on the back pocket looks pretty tight..

Thank You. smokeyface

meh, not feelin the white stitching, looks kinda weird to me

Oh, well, that's too bad.

jeans look pretty good, i like the white stitching. kinda looks like you got a mad wedgie goin on' though

Thanks, and I didn't have a wedgie. Hahaha. It's just the Denim.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 18, 2008 @ 00:58:16
So I was looking into APCs lately but being kinda short (5'6"), Nudies seem like a more viable option with the smaller inseam sizes. The Grim Tim Organics look like what I want colorwise, but I need a little more clarification on the actual fit. I wear my Levi's 511s everyday and I like 'em, but they're too loose for my likings. How much skinnier are Grim Tims?

Also anyone around my height have fit pictures with the 32.5 inseam? Also is it really a 32.5 or more like a 32 or something else? Curious as too how much stackage there is because I'm turning away from APCs 'cause 34 inseam on me would just be ridiculous.

Pricewise these seem on-point as well. With that 25% off code these become about $155 shipped which is the price of APCs without S&H.

Hi,

Grim Tims have a fit that is a mix of Slim Jim Thighs and then Thin Finn bottoms..so i think they should be tighter/close in fit to levi 511. Just compare the measurements on sizing charts to your Levi 511s and then the Grim Tims. 32 or 34" iseam should be fine with stacking..I'm around the same height or maybe an inch taller and the stacking looks just fine.

For price, not to turn you away fom SelfEdge, but www.bluebee.com has a major sale on jeans especially Nudies. Check it out and cop before its too late.
August 18, 2008 @ 01:40:33
I swear i just wasted five minutes going through Blue Bee's ugly site and could not find Nudies anywhere on there...
August 18, 2008 @ 01:50:22
I swear i just wasted five minutes going through Blue Bee's ugly site and could not find Nudies anywhere on there...

they must be all sold out then.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 18, 2008 @ 10:50:53
they must be all sold out then.

Their customer service people just responded to my email, they said they don't even carry Nudies..
August 18, 2008 @ 12:46:51
nah it has to be because they're sold out and maybe are now not going to be carrying Nudies. i went on that site not too long ago and they had many nudies for 60% off.
August 18, 2008 @ 15:52:39
August 18, 2008 @ 21:17:47
August 18, 2008 @ 21:35:29
i gotta pair of dry indigo finns, not long ago..
apparently there not suppose to be washed for about 6 months
and they get the best fade where there is regular stretches (back wallet pock etc..)..ohh and a quick note..some people wear it at home and keep a wallet in the back pocket to get that wash..smh
cant wait til mine turn 6 months!
August 19, 2008 @ 15:11:13
What's good y'all...

I'm looking into robokawpin a pair of Nudies soon...Yet theres so many different fits that I'm confused. I have a pair of APC New Cures and I love 'em. I want a fit similar to those, maybe even a bit skinnier...I only sized down 1 on my NC's and they stretched like hell so they fit like brand new New Standards kinda...idk if I wanna get black denim though I'm looking into it so I'm open to all suggestions. So if anyone as experience with black Nudies then toss that input in.

And, how is the hue of the indigo in comparison to the NC's ?? Darker, lighter...?

Any help is appreciated y'all

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

August 19, 2008 @ 15:33:34
found this on another board

Originally posted by Inactive User
For 3 days only we are offering 30% off all Nudies, yes it even includes the new ones we just got in!!
http://dresscodesatl.com/mens_denim.html

Grim Tim- Dry Dirt Organic
Average Joe- Dry Heavy
Thin Finn-Dry Stretch
(since the Thin Finns have already been discounted, the code will bring the discount down to 30% from the original price)

code= nudiediscount
August 19, 2008 @ 15:49:15
What's good y'all...

I'm looking into robokawpin a pair of Nudies soon...Yet theres so many different fits that I'm confused. I have a pair of APC New Cures and I love 'em. I want a fit similar to those, maybe even a bit skinnier...I only sized down 1 on my NC's and they stretched like hell so they fit like brand new New Standards kinda...idk if I wanna get black denim though I'm looking into it so I'm open to all suggestions. So if anyone as experience with black Nudies then toss that input in.

And, how is the hue of the indigo in comparison to the NC's ?? Darker, lighter...?

Any help is appreciated y'all

Nudie Thin finn seems like the cut you would enjoy. I have heard that Nudie Black Denim doesnt fade that well but do some research and look. Size down 1-2" on Nudies. I think 1" would be sufficient. Some people like myself go true to size but for many people sizing down is preferred. Nudies dont stretch as much as APCs though they do stretch. A good site to scoop up information is www.mynudies.com
August 19, 2008 @ 15:58:27
Nudie Thin finn seems like the cut you would enjoy. I have heard that Nudie Black Denim doesnt fade that well but do some research and look. Size down 1-2" on Nudies. I think 1" would be sufficient. Some people like myself go true to size but for many people sizing down is preferred. Nudies dont stretch as much as APCs though they do stretch. A good site to scoop up information is www.mynudies.com

Good looks bro, what site has Thin Finns for the best price?

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

August 19, 2008 @ 16:01:33
www.cultizm.com might be a good start or the link crak posted.
August 19, 2008 @ 16:53:20
Can I hear everyone's thoughts on what Nudie jeans are a better fit for me?

I'm comfortable with APC New Standard. Would you guys prefer Even Stevens Raw Organic, Average Joe?
Please login first to reply.
x