The Official Nudies Thread

May 31, 2013 @ 00:15
Currently wearing a size 29 in Levi's 510 super skinny, I'm looking for something similar from nudies because I'm tired of wearings levi's.  Any recommendations?

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

May 31, 2013 @ 02:01
^Try thin finn
May 31, 2013 @ 08:45
^Try thin finn
Ordered, thanks player.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jun 02, 2013 @ 05:02
what fit would his jeans be?
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:40
Selling a pair of slim jims worn coat indigo w31 L34 $80 nyc meetups pm me for pics and info
Jul 13, 2013 @ 03:14
Im about to retire my apc petitte standards soon. Im tryna find a pair of raw selvedge nudies that fit similar to petite standards. What would you guys recommend? Thx
Jul 13, 2013 @ 03:53
is this fake?

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NUDIE-JEANS-THIN-FINN-ORGANIC-DRY-ECRU-EMBO-JEANS-31-32-NJ1790-/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z/bPcAAOxycSdR2Q-y/$(KGrHqV,!rcFH!2dc!8kBR2Q-)3hW!~~60_57.JPG?rt=nc

thought it was all good until i saw that label...

EDIT: nvm apparently some older nudies just have nudie written instead of nudie jeans co?
Jul 16, 2013 @ 05:21
Im about to retire my apc petitte standards soon. Im tryna find a pair of raw selvedge nudies that fit similar to petite standards. What would you guys recommend? Thx
Thin Finns or Grim Tims are your best bet depending how you size. 
Jul 16, 2013 @ 22:24
just copped a pair of grim tims off the site and got em in, my old grim tims are a 32 by 32 and they fit a little on the tight side, and i was looking for a fit more a bit on the looser side than that so i went with a 36 by 34, 
these were a tiny bit looser than what i though they would be,
these
http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/org-slub-ecru-embo/p/2110

oh well, im stuck with them now and ill try to get fits together, after all there nudies and should be enjoyed, 
point noted, my fit in grim tims is 34 by 32

btw-to give you a better perspective of what they fit like, they fit a tiny bit looser than unknown forces fit up there^
still good doe
Jul 17, 2013 @ 01:55
aww man i saw the name of the thread and oneallah's face next to it... dreams shattered when i opened the thread.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jul 19, 2013 @ 02:55
cool story fucboy
Jul 22, 2013 @ 23:44
Can anyone help me with a comparison. I have weird guy fit n&f denim. Which fit would that equate to in nudies?
Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:15
Need some help what type of fit is not to skinny but not to baggy? Help me would greatly appreciate it
Aug 16, 2013 @ 08:50
http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/org-black-ring/p/2166

are the new nudies organic black rings the same as the coated wax ones?

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

Aug 17, 2013 @ 04:07
Need some help what type of fit is not to skinny but not to baggy? Help me would greatly appreciate it
The Sharp Bengt fits pretty much exactly how you described. It fits big, so make sure you size down 1 or 2 sizes, depending on how slim you wanna go. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:29
are nudies supposed to be super lengthy? I bought a pair of slim jims 31x32, thinking it'd fit fine because that's my usually size, but they feel super long and almost cover my socks. any way I could fix this, like shrinking or should I just get them tailored? 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:49
are nudies supposed to be super lengthy? I bought a pair of slim jims 31x32, thinking it'd fit fine because that's my usually size, but they feel super long and almost cover my socks. any way I could fix this, like shrinking or should I just get them tailored? 
try cuffing them
Aug 27, 2013 @ 04:21
I'm selling a pair of indigo tape teds 32 x 36 pm me if interested
Sep 01, 2013 @ 00:53
I've been looking at some different raw denim brands and cuts and stuff, came across the nudies grim tim cut, specifically the black organic ring color. does anyone own those? definitely going to order them soon, just wanna get you guys' input.

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Sep 05, 2013 @ 01:30
anybody know what stores still sell the wax blacks?
Sep 10, 2013 @ 14:27
does any one know the best way to wash there black coated nudies ? i soaked mines but now it looks greyish do you know if the shiny look will come back after wearing ?
Sep 11, 2013 @ 20:41
Need help, my nudies are kinda baggie, but Im scared to have them tailored due to the fear of having them get fucked up than I'm stuck with a 230$ pile of shit

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

Sep 19, 2013 @ 17:22

i want mines to look like these
Sep 23, 2013 @ 16:14
"Need help, my nudies are kinda baggie, but Im scared to have them tailored due to the fear of having them get fucked up than I'm stuck with a 230$ pile of shit"

Do some research find a good tailor, they should be able to slim them from the inseam so you don't loose your salvage edge... 
Sep 23, 2013 @ 18:41
"Need help, my nudies are kinda baggie, but Im scared to have them tailored due to the fear of having them get fucked up than I'm stuck with a 230$ pile of shit"

Do some research find a good tailor, they should be able to slim them from the inseam so you don't loose your salvage edge... 
Who pays retail for Nudies? Let alone $230

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 24, 2013 @ 11:35
Anyone has any idea where to get Nudies Denim Jackets online? Can't seem to find a website that ships internationally...
Oct 28, 2013 @ 22:16
need to get me a pair!

so relaxed

Oct 30, 2013 @ 19:09
Azuki SJ has just re-opened in Japantown Downtown San Jose, CA.

Nudie's are in stock 

Oct 31, 2013 @ 21:05
Wondering if anyone can help with this weird question:

Only decent denim Ive owned is APC NS.  I had a pair in size 29 that I wore for about 2 years.  Stopped wearing for a while and when I came back I couldnt even close the top button so they were unwearable.  Bought a 31 and these have stretched out so much theyre ridiculous.  Want to get something slightly slimmer so i have chosen Nudies Grim Tim.

My question is am I right in how I think the Grim Tim will fit?  Slightly slimmer than the APC NS but not super skinny. Also, how should I size?  I am thinking I should get a 30?
Oct 31, 2013 @ 22:09
Joe,

I would suggest you just get a 30,

The grim tim's are way slimmer than the new stardards and will stretch about 1-1.5" inch at the waist.

The new standards are known for stretching, people are recommended to size down 2 sizes from your true size.

And even sometimes 3 sizes when worn properly, but be careful of crotch rips if you size down too much...

New standards are going to be hard to put on in the beginning, and about the first 7 wears.

Hope this helps
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0