July 21, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
seidun

I'm gonna buy a pair of Even Steven's, probably from CitizenShane's shop if the "CITIZEN SUMMER" coupon still works. Can you tell me if it still works, CitizenShane? Also, can anyone help me with sizing? At the moment, I wear size 34 raw Gap Morrison's, but it's a little on the baggy side. I tried on a pair of size 33 Average Joe's before, and they were pretty tight. I might be able to squeeze into a size 32, but I'm not sure. How does the sizing of Even Steven's compare with 501 STF's? I'm gonna go to the mall later and see how tight I can go in 501 STF's. Thanks.
July 21, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
TeeMillz

I'm gonna buy a pair of Even Steven's, probably from CitizenShane's shop if the "CITIZEN SUMMER" coupon still works. Can you tell me if it still works, CitizenShane? Also, can anyone help me with sizing? At the moment, I wear size 34 raw Gap Morrison's, but it's a little on the baggy side. I tried on a pair of size 33 Average Joe's before, and they were pretty tight. I might be able to squeeze into a size 32, but I'm not sure. How does the sizing of Even Steven's compare with 501 STF's? I'm gonna go to the mall later and see how tight I can go in 501 STF's. Thanks.

Just size down one from your true waist size.

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

July 21, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
jma_503_t

About to buy some slim jim dry japans, 1st nudies. I just wanted to know if there is any way for it not to bleed so much, cause alot of my shirts are white.
July 22, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
seidun

I went to Sears and tried on a pair of size 32 501 STF's, and they were really right, but they still fit. Should I just order a size 32? I'm pretty sure that I can't button up a size 31.
July 22, 2008 @ 01:57 AM
kiya

Also, can anyone help me with sizing? At the moment, I wear size 34 raw Gap Morrison's, but it's a little on the baggy side. I tried on a pair of size 33 Average Joe's before, and they were pretty tight. I might be able to squeeze into a size 32, but I'm not sure. How does the sizing of Even Steven's compare with 501 STF's? I'm gonna go to the mall later and see how tight I can go in 501 STF's. Thanks.

I'd get a size 32 in the Even Steven, it'll be really tight at first but will stretch out within two weeks to where it's really comfortable.
Here's the size chart to help you out, and if you want the 25% off coupon still works at Self Edge, just use this coupon code: StyleForumNudies
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=227
July 22, 2008 @ 03:43 AM
seidun

Well, I used the coupon "CITIZEN SUMMER" on CitizenShane's site because I wanted the blue black ones, but when I ordered, I got charged $202. Does the discount come when I get a confirmation for my purchase? I'm kinda confused because the only place to type a discount code was the "notes" section. I did not see a "comment" section anywhere. Also, I'm pretty sure that the "CITIZEN SUMMER" coupon works. I saw a flier that CitizenShane put up saying that the coupon worked until the end of July. Someone help please? Thanks.
July 22, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
seidun

Aight, sorry for all the questions, you can ignore them. CitizenShane and wilsonj3 cleared everything up for me. Thanks guys.
July 22, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
Crakaveli

will the average joes heavy dry stretch out if they fit snug?
July 22, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
kiya

will the average joes heavy dry stretch out if they fit snug?

Yup, if they're really snug they'll stretch an entire 2" in the top block within three or four weeks.
July 22, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
Crakaveli

thanks for the promt reply
July 22, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
Joe_

does anyone have a pic of a really nice worn in pair of nudies??

all the ones i have seen are fairly mediocre
July 22, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
wilsonj3

Well, I used the coupon "CITIZEN SUMMER" on CitizenShane's site because I wanted the blue black ones, but when I ordered, I got charged $202. Does the discount come when I get a confirmation for my purchase? I'm kinda confused because the only place to type a discount code was the "notes" section. I did not see a "comment" section anywhere. Also, I'm pretty sure that the "CITIZEN SUMMER" coupon works. I saw a flier that CitizenShane put up saying that the coupon worked until the end of July. Someone help please? Thanks.

citizen will take off the discount themselves after they receive the order. It lasts through the end of july. sent you a pm.
July 22, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
dPb

how much should i size down on slim jims
July 22, 2008 @ 09:24 PM
Dero

how much should i size down on slim jims

I'd say true to fit or down one depending on how you want it to fit. I know for mine, one size down barely fit my thighs, so I just got true to size. They will stretch a bit though
July 22, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
OneEyeWilly

does anyone have a pic of a really nice worn in pair of nudies??

all the ones i have seen are fairly mediocre

I was thinkin bout goin for this look. FFF washed his shits hella times and soaked alot so idk.
July 22, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
3Kings

Picked up a pair of extra slim jims off the denim bar for cheap aswell. Definately worth it guys!

And does anyone know of a good place that sells nice thick leather belts? -- Without a finish that appears worn, etc. I've looked at a few department stores recently and I haven't found what Im looking for yet.
July 22, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
Crakaveli

Picked up a pair of extra slim jims off the denim bar for cheap aswell. Definately worth it guys!

And does anyone know of a good place that sells nice thick leather belts? -- Without a finish that appears worn, etc. I've looked at a few department stores recently and I haven't found what Im looking for yet.

corter, unlucky, tanner
July 23, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
3Kings

corter, unlucky, tanner

Thanks! The corter belts are exactly what I had in mind!
July 23, 2008 @ 02:03 AM
Crakaveli

i'm thinking i should get these hemmed 2-3 inches. thoughts?

July 23, 2008 @ 10:40 AM
3Kings

Crakaveli,

They look like a very baggy fit, and could easily be hemmed a few inches. Are they oversized slim jims? I remember I had the weird butt thing like that when I went above my actual waist size.
July 23, 2008 @ 12:26 PM
Crakaveli

average joes. i don't like skinny jeans. even if i did like them, they would not look right on me. i have an athletic build and i'm a little overweight.
July 23, 2008 @ 03:14 PM
seidun

Do you guys do anything special to get fades in your jeans? I wll be receiving my first pair of expensive jeans in a few days, and don't wanna mess up. When I wore my old pair of jeans, I tended to wipe water where my cell phone and wallet was after washing my hands. I would wipe sweat on these places as well. Do you guys do this too, or is it just me?
July 23, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
kroe

i just picked up new even stevns from the attic. theyr so sick. my favorite denim.
July 23, 2008 @ 04:09 PM
Logikal Accord

Do you guys do anything special to get fades in your jeans? I wll be receiving my first pair of expensive jeans in a few days, and don't wanna mess up. When I wore my old pair of jeans, I tended to wipe water where my cell phone and wallet was after washing my hands. I would wipe sweat on these places as well. Do you guys do this too, or is it just me?

Just wear them! Who cares what you do to them or happens?

These type of questions are so dumb. They're jeans, throw them on, wear them, hard.

They'll get all the little "fades" you need.
July 23, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
seidun

Just wear them! Who cares what you do to them or happens?

These type of questions are so dumb. They're jeans, throw them on, wear them, hard.

They'll get all the little "fades" you need.

There's no trouble in asking haha.
July 23, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
kickpush

yeah, i think all guys are a bit messy and wipe stuff on their jeans. Don't try to worry about it, a little water isnt going to kill your jeans. Just wear them and enjoy 'em. If you worry about fades and how to take care of them, you're just going to disappoint yourself.
July 25, 2008 @ 09:06 AM
L7OSER

Have a pair of Jims that ive been wearing for about 2 months now. Dont really like the bottom and dont really feel like getting them hemmed. I mostly only wear them 2 work anyway, but anyway my question is are the Grim Tims or Thinn Finn's the syle that's closest to Jims with a more tapered bottom? Thanx

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

July 25, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
ptoing

Yes.
July 25, 2008 @ 12:30 PM
Attic Online Shop

Have a pair of Jims that ive been wearing for about 2 months now. Dont really like the bottom and dont really feel like getting them hemmed. I mostly only wear them 2 work anyway, but anyway my question is are the Grim Tims or Thinn Finn's the syle that's closest to Jims with a more tapered bottom? Thanx

Grim Tim would be the most similar, because you're going to have some room in the upper especially after breaking them in, and the bottom will be tapered. A typical anti-fit, we have them available via online shop too.

www.atticonlineshop.com
July 25, 2008 @ 01:23 PM
STNDRD

I just got my Even Stevens and i was wondering if there is a guide or special way to tape them off so they dont bleed onto white or light colored shoes?

Please login first to reply.