InJJSAHeca

Apr 03, 2008 @ 18:20
I say just keep them the way they are, they already have a taper to them, and the raw denim is what it was made to be and to fit the customer, otherwise you should of bought a different model if you wanted more of a taper.

I think your mistaken. Dukes dont have a taper at all. They are straight leg fit.

I believe they are all button fly. I personally like button fly, at first I didn't like it but I got used to it. The only thing that sucks is when you're in a rush to zip up your pants, it takes a little longer than just zipping it up.

I actually find buttons faster since my buttons holes are all loosened up, i can just pull and they all come off.
Apr 03, 2008 @ 19:03
Ah, yea they dont have a taper but they do have a slim cut and low yoke which made me assume they have a taper, sorry

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Apr 14, 2008 @ 14:12
Just got my Dukes in the mail today.. my question is.. the fit is a bit too skin tight right now.. I'm thinking about putting them on eBay and getitng two sizes up.. should I wait instead till it adjusts to my body or is it useless?

Kinda want to sag it but since its so tight it wont let me =/
Drewbacca
Apr 14, 2008 @ 14:22
DJ, those black jeans look so dope

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Apr 14, 2008 @ 18:26
those are shearers
thats 5 days old, i have had them for a month now, il will post updated pics in 2 days
no stacking cuz i'm 6'1", but the fit is goodblushing

got fit pics? theres hardly any one sufu, would appreciate it
Apr 14, 2008 @ 23:55
ADDIC, I know I +reped you on SuFu, but these are pure sex. You need to wash that bitch already.
Apr 15, 2008 @ 01:05
are the shearers the closest fit to slim jims? or would the dukes be more similar?
pretty sure shearers are closest but lookin for second opinions
Apr 15, 2008 @ 07:25
dukes.
Apr 16, 2008 @ 04:10
i cant wait to get my hands on some imperials. i need to start saving up
Apr 16, 2008 @ 04:48
trust me when I say they are amazing blushing
Apr 25, 2008 @ 09:28
Do Imperials stretch alot? Im a 32 inch waist and was looking at Dukes. Should I size down like APCs?
Apr 25, 2008 @ 13:25
Do Imperials stretch alot? Im a 32 inch waist and was looking at Dukes. Should I size down like APCs?

They're sanfordized, so shrinking and stretching is less that normal. They will still stretch but not as much as APC's. I sized down 1 on mine and 3 months in they still fit snug, just how I like them.
Apr 25, 2008 @ 18:24
sanforizing doesnt have anything to do with stretching. apcs are sanforized too. i'm a size 30 true waist and bought a 29 in the black dukes and theyve stretched enough to wear however low i want to but i still dont need a belt.
Apr 25, 2008 @ 19:58
i have a question i have APC's and i wanted to buy a pair of imperials

i was looking for this kind of fit

maybe a little looser...i want blue, any links/recommendations ive never had a pair before, thanks!
Apr 26, 2008 @ 01:49
what sz? i wear 30 in apc, 31 in nudies
Apr 26, 2008 @ 02:17
what sz? i wear 30 in apc, 31 in nudies

Get a size 31, they might be tight at first but they'll stretch..
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=184
Apr 27, 2008 @ 06:52
man i just bought a pair of dukes yesterday and they are money!
Apr 27, 2008 @ 13:08
Can't go wrong with Imperials. Wish I started with it first instead of nudies.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

Apr 27, 2008 @ 13:17
sanforizing doesnt have anything to do with stretching. apcs are sanforized too. i'm a size 30 true waist and bought a 29 in the black dukes and theyve stretched enough to wear however low i want to but i still dont need a belt.

Oh, my bad. Gotta step up my denim game.
Apr 27, 2008 @ 14:53
About 3 months of everyday wear.

Updated fit pic.

Apr 27, 2008 @ 23:52
Kings for sale, just saying...
Apr 28, 2008 @ 02:24
Just got a full restock of the Dukes, Shearers, Kings, and the last of the SEXI04 production over-run...
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33
Apr 30, 2008 @ 18:03
what would you say is a similar fit to Nudies thin finns in the Imperial range?

are all lines from Imperial tapered??

edit: why is the inseam on the dukes so long?? are they straight or tapered?
Apr 30, 2008 @ 18:13
what would you say is a similar fit to Nudies thin finns in the Imperial range?

are all lines from Imperial tapered??

edit: why is the inseam on the dukes so long?? are they straight or tapered?

They fit like slim jims as people say and they are straight
Apr 30, 2008 @ 18:15
is this drity penny button thing exclusive to Imps? Is there any way I can get it off, and will it turn that ugly corroded blue penny look??
oh and they are Shearers, incase dukes don't do that

May 02, 2008 @ 01:22
et88guy - What model is that? Did you get true to waist?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

May 02, 2008 @ 13:29
I sized down one. I really can't wait to soak this at 6 months, i'm hoping they shrink in the leg area a little bit since I have the skinniest legs on planet earth.
May 02, 2008 @ 14:01
is this drity penny button thing exclusive to Imps? Is there any way I can get it off, and will it turn that ugly corroded blue penny look??
oh and they are Shearers, incase dukes don't do that

oxy clean bitch.
May 04, 2008 @ 14:04
Anyone got any fit pics of the shearers? Contemplating between copping a pair of the dukes or the shearers....

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

May 06, 2008 @ 17:44
Alright so i emailed self-edge and got some input from Kiya. He suggested a 31 after i told him i usually wear a 29 or 30 in Diesel. However, i confused myself and would rather not have to email him again since i wrote him about 4 emails total in the last 24 hours. So heres the deal: I measured my waist and im a 33. However, i usually only buy Diesel jeans, in a 30 sometimes 29. I decided to measure my favorite pair that i am the most comfortable in. The tag says 29, but i measured 34 around the waist. Basically, can someone please give me advice as to what size i should buy Dukes in please?
Thank you very much for any help and sorry if thats confusing at all.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0