Sep 30, 2008 @ 22:09
Sep 30, 2008 @ 22:29
Fuck you Ryan...makes me want those even more. Exact fit I want. ughhhhh

imaginary +rep

Inactive User

Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:07
Fuck you Ryan...makes me want those even more. Exact fit I want. ughhhhh

imaginary +rep

i sized up 2 (34 before soak) and to be quite honest, while i like the fit, its not at all what i wanted/expected

but dont get me wrong, i do like it

i was especting something skinny, but got something straight/slim...i think had i gone any smaller theyd be too tight though, so thats just the nature of the cut...heh...i may sell my petites and buy a pair of diors as my alternate pair
Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:20
I don't normally post but....

The fit pic in WDYWT made me come to this thread in search of the model you got.

Fit is on fuckin point.

edit: to Ryan
Drewbacca
Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:21
remember they will stretch back out after more and more wear

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:32
but with a soak here and there you can live out those to big of a waist moments. its a love / hate relationship

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:38
looks good!!!!

Inactive User

Sep 30, 2008 @ 23:38
lol i think everyone here likes them more than i do

edit: i see theres quite a bit of interest in these, so ive snapped a few more fit pics

(not sagged)

Oct 01, 2008 @ 00:24
tbh, I didn't like either of the APC cuts on you at all. I think that cut suits you perfectly, proportions look perfect.

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 00:27
tbh, I didn't like either of the APC cuts on you at all. I think that cut suits you perfectly, proportions look perfect.

apcs look boxy on me for whatever reason...most likely will sell my apcs and cop diors to have as my skinny pair for those days i feel like crushing my balls

im done with apc denim

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 11:29
day 2

Oct 01, 2008 @ 11:40
is someone subconscious abou how their denim looks on them...don't be i luh yahz fit
Oct 01, 2008 @ 12:25
lol i think everyone here likes them more than i do

edit: i see theres quite a bit of interest in these, so ive snapped a few more fit pics

(not sagged)

nice did you soak yet?

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 12:26
nice did you soak yet?

yes, thats post soak, while damp
Oct 01, 2008 @ 14:23
They look good Ryan, wear the crap out of them.
Oct 01, 2008 @ 15:05
bomb shit pussy bomb shit pussy
these jawns are too good
Oct 01, 2008 @ 15:43
fit is good for you ryan

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 16:31
bomb shit pussy bomb shit pussy
these jawns are too good

how are yours doing?

i saw them here and on sufu...curious for an update and how much you sized up, if at all because yours are pretty fitted
Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:47
i think i'll take fit pics of mine sometime this week. I sized up one from my SExSC02s that were size 28. i think my overall fit isn't different from my post-soak pics, but i'll update soon. my stacking is also ridiculous. I almost went size 28, but from my experience with the sexsc02's i knew i would pretty much die.

I think i want to take mine to a tailor to get the top button hole sewed properly so it doesn't tear. i still have a bunch of fraying and stuff. cutting the hole open was weird for me, seeing as they were super tight and i'm just afraid the button is going to go flying.

Inactive User

Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:03
i think i'll take fit pics of mine sometime this week. I sized up one from my SExSC02s that were size 28. i think my overall fit isn't different from my post-soak pics, but i'll update soon. my stacking is also ridiculous. I almost went size 28, but from my experience with the sexsc02's i knew i would pretty much die.

I think i want to take mine to a tailor to get the top button hole sewed properly so it doesn't tear. i still have a bunch of fraying and stuff. cutting the hole open was weird for me, seeing as they were super tight and i'm just afraid the button is going to go flying.

those top 2 buttons are too fucking close...every time i try to button em i feel like my fingers are gonna be sliced open by the buttons
Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:12
apcs look boxy on me for whatever reason...most likely will sell my apcs and cop diors to have as my skinny pair for those days i feel like crushing my balls

im done with apc denim

Why are you dropping your APC?
Oct 01, 2008 @ 19:58
^ Cause he likes his FH's better lol.
Oct 03, 2008 @ 16:20
took some photos to update the BSP's for those looking for more slimmer fitting pics of these. color representation is pretty off because of the lighting; color is still as dark as my post-soak pic (here for reference)

post-soak reference

2.5 weeks or so in

Oct 03, 2008 @ 16:49
The more I look at them, the more I want them. I think I'll eventually pull the trigger on these...just a matter of time.

Inactive User

Oct 03, 2008 @ 16:50
cant believe you already got fading blinkyeyes

mine are only 4 days in but ill post updates eventually
Oct 03, 2008 @ 18:22
haha its alot for me. im only 5'6-5'7. i figured i would hem when i needed to repair, but eh being at college has made me lazy about it all.
Oct 04, 2008 @ 07:10
How did you size? Just up one?
Oct 04, 2008 @ 13:41
yeah up one or true to waist size.
Oct 04, 2008 @ 17:50
kickpush, excellent FHs,
gaahhhh,im so going to hurt my wallet on my next paycheck,these will so be a definite copsmokeyfacesmokeyface
Oct 06, 2008 @ 03:59
my waist is a 33 and Im not sure what size to get in SE05BSP, so if i sized up 2 i would soak them to get them down to my waist size , correct? do they stretch a whole lot?
Please login first to reply.