Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 22, 2008 @ 02:28 PM
Silentbusiness

Anyone ever bought from this guy seems like he is pretty legit with 100% feedback and tons of sales and power seller, i got pretty good deal QUOTES on his Evisu jeans anyone know for sure for sure if its real or fake or had buying experience from him??

stores.ebay.com/Dress-in-Style_Evisu_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ12878402QQftidZ2QQtZkm
January 22, 2008 @ 03:10 PM
scoobaru07

I've thought about ordering from him before, but there are times where he literally has numerous pairs of the same style in the same size with all the same pics from the jeans he sold months ago. He doesn't respond to messages, and when he does he always beats around the bush when you ask for more pics. He has plenty of positive feedback and i'm sure they aren't fake, but they are all probably lot #3's. Evisu has been mass producing lot 3's and that horrible EU edition crap to get the company back on its feet since they aren't profiting enough and got caught for tax evasion 2 years ago. They still make some dam good quality jeans, you just have to look a little harder because in addition to the crappy fakes on ebay, there are crappy authentic ones as well.
If i were you i would spend that 180 or whatever somewhere else. you can get a nice pair of lot #1 herritage's for 200 if you look hard enough. I worked a seller down for a pair of deluxe editions from 400 to 200. go check out nikeheir or igotthat or whatever their names are. Good stuff and very good communication.

Hope you have more luck finding what you want, be careful on ebay man.
January 22, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
tommyroks

if u want evisu..stick with nikeheir & igotthat. They sell alot!
January 22, 2008 @ 03:52 PM
Silentbusiness

im not paying the buy it price on those i gave offers from 80-90 and he said he'll take them i also read on other jean forums FA forum they said he sells real good stuff to so ya i guess i dont know what im going to do yet. thanks for your quick responses
January 23, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
theLIVESTone

if anyone needs/wants a 38 waist, pm me.
January 24, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
tommyroks

im not paying the buy it price on those i gave offers from 80-90 and he said he'll take them i also read on other jean forums FA forum they said he sells real good stuff to so ya i guess i dont know what im going to do yet. thanks for your quick responses

i hear u but if u wana wear $400 MSRP jeans you got to pay the price for it.

Please login first to reply.