Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 18, 2009 @ 05:21 PM
DunkPunk

how do you size on RRL slims?

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 18, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
chaobro

nah its rodeo ralph lauren.

the RRL clothing line is named for and basically inspired by Ralph's ranch just outside Telluride, Colorado. It is a magical place. I have been there and visited it several times....Early Summer, Fall and Christmas over the years. All visitors are welcome as long as you shut all the gates. It is like stepping back in time to world almost pushed under by the modern urban landscape. Rough hewn cabins, mountain views to die for, cowboys and cattle that look like the 1890's and a feeling that is so peaceful you almost can't find words.

yeah....
June 18, 2009 @ 09:54 PM
DJ Ant

how do you size on RRL slims?

I got the tag size 28x32, but they are actually 31x32.
June 18, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
Joe_

i wouldnt mind some of these

specially for cheap
June 18, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
randysav

yeah....

these are actually called Rodeo my dude smile

details of these jeans are awesome. sizing is definitely weird though, check out Sufus thread this should help yall for sizing guide.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14076
June 19, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
DunkPunk

im so fuckin confused.

lets say im a size 27 in APC PS. (29 true waist)

what size do i get to get a similar fit?

and what model is tapered and slim fit?

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 19, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
Beez

want a pair in sz30-31. if you em i'd be willing to buy.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

June 19, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
chaobro

these are actually called Rodeo my dude smile

details of these jeans are awesome. sizing is definitely weird though, check out Sufus thread this should help yall for sizing guide.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14076

yeah that's what i thought at first, but i started reading theselvageyard and that led me to read a book about Ralphs ranch, which is where I found parts of that quote

sufu = wrong, except for the one guy who posted which led me on this reading excursion

im so fuckin confused.

lets say im a size 27 in APC PS. (29 true waist)

what size do i get to get a similar fit?

and what model is tapered and slim fit?

there are slim bootcuts (which aren't really bootcut at all) , and slim raws i believe

sometimes they get confused for womens pairs, and are labeled as mens on ebay and the people that buy them get fucked over

for the straightleg onewash people size down 2 generally I think, I sized true and I grew into them
June 19, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
Beez

so bootcuts really don't matter it will be able to stack around the leg opening if you size down?

June 19, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
inthemiX

Just got a pair of white(but not truewhite.. dye is.. i dont know how to describe it) RRL slims.. so sexy.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

June 20, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
chaobro

so bootcuts really don't matter it will be able to stack around the leg opening if you size down?

i believe so, I think there are measurements floating around somewhere
not much experience with them, but from some pics they don't seem bootcut at all
June 20, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
Beez

i believe so, I think there are measurements floating around somewhere
not much experience with them, but from some pics they don't seem bootcut at all

i was about to ask how sure if you were and if you actually had a pair... do you know for a fact if the leg openings aren't that big?

June 20, 2009 @ 10:25 AM
chaobro

let me try and find some pics for you

edit: mauro comes through once again

found some measurements of the mens slim bootcuts

Measurements for size 32x34: Waist 16", Front rise 10", Back rise 13.5", Thigh 11", Knee 8", Leg 8.5", Inseam 35"

but you should really ask the person you're buying from to find the right measurements, I think there are womens pairs floating around

still is a slight bootcut, but much better than the huge ass ones
June 21, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
inthemiX

Just got a pair of white(but not truewhite.. dye is.. i dont know how to describe it) RRL slims.. so sexy.

not my pics.. but thats the pair. the tone is off in those pictures, the real color is more of a tannish/yellow white.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

June 22, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
June 23, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
btwnthemtns

Went to the Polo outlet yesterday and I've never seen so much RRL denim. I might be going back so I can do some pickups. They're $75. They had Slim Bootcuts in a shitload of sizes.

I picked some up. The fit is ill except for the bootcut. Is there anyway I can get rid of it, by myself, I don't think there are any tailors around my way. I was thinking of taking .5-.75" off from the calf down.

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

June 23, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
kidkorea

^You should def. not try and cut them yourselves. There HAS to be a tailor around you, I'll guarantee it.

You will surely ruin your jeans if you try and taper them yourself.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 23, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
btwnthemtns

Haha, ok. There actually isn't one. I live in the middle of nowhere (small town in Vermont). But I might have to travel a ways.

June 24, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
jaded

Haha, ok. There actually isn't one. I live in the middle of nowhere (small town in Vermont). But I might have to travel a ways.

Send them out to California, have them tailored, and have them shipped back. There's a denim place in LA that is supposed to do great work, I'm blanking on the name but I'm sure someone will help with that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 24, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
chaobro

denim doctors i think you're talking about ^

you can taper them yourself if you have a sewing machine, someone posted a guide somewhere
June 25, 2009 @ 03:49 PM
btwnthemtns

^Yeah, I have a sewing machine.

I'll look for that guide.

June 26, 2009 @ 08:28 AM
Logikal Accord

8.5" leg opening is quite large for a sz. 32 pair of jeans. Most straight-legs are 8.0" and they don't "stack" too well.

Do all Polo outlets carry the RRL line? I'm heading to Orlando next week and will be hitting up the outlet prior to my stay. I wanted to call before and ask but do you think they will know what "RRL Jeans" are or should I ask for them by their full name?
June 26, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
Beez

^just say RRL Jeans or Ralph Lauren Denim.

can anyone answer though is it possible to get the leg opening tailored to a smaller size without cutting off length?

edit. actually 8.5 leg opening shouldnt be thaaat much of a problem because for a size 33 on SE05BSP it's exactly 8.5 too.

www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=338

June 26, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
clutchin.

^just say RRL Jeans or Ralph Lauren Denim.

can anyone answer though is it possible to get the leg opening tailored to a smaller size without cutting off length?

edit. actually 8.5 leg opening shouldnt be thaaat much of a problem because for a size 33 on SE05BSP it's exactly 8.5 too.

www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=338

LOLWUT

Maybe you read too fast, but the leg opening is 7.7'' for size 33. And that's pre-soak.

To answer your question, yes you can get them tapered without getting them hemmed. 8.5'' leg opening is pretty large for a 33 size jawn.
June 26, 2009 @ 03:15 PM
Beez

oh yeah i misread or i saw something else, but yeah its not that big of a difference. i could get my 32x33 tapered easily.

June 26, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
Beez

LOLWUT

Maybe you read too fast, but the leg opening is 7.7'' for size 33. And that's pre-soak.

To answer your question, yes you can get them tapered without getting them hemmed. 8.5'' leg opening is pretty large for a 33 size jawn.

acutally i didn't misread, i mislinked.

www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=321

the flathead 1001 has almost the exact size on the leg opening. in those pictures it doesn't look too bootcut. and with 32x33 im sizing down by two in the waist so I AM GOOD HAH! i could taper if i wanted better stacks than most XD

June 26, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
chaobro

8.5" leg opening is quite large for a sz. 32 pair of jeans. Most straight-legs are 8.0" and they don't "stack" too well.

Do all Polo outlets carry the RRL line? I'm heading to Orlando next week and will be hitting up the outlet prior to my stay. I wanted to call before and ask but do you think they will know what "RRL Jeans" are or should I ask for them by their full name?

they don't make it to outlets as often as they used to
you can call and ask to be safe, but different areas get more or less stock, and ebay members sometimes get there before you all the time
June 28, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
obakeissick

Went to American Rag the other day... why are these things over $300? Anyone? And when people say that they got them at RL outlets for $5 did they get like bad, watered down versions or something?

American Rag had a sick selection of RRL stuff though, but no jeans are worth $330.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

June 29, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
chaobro

Went to American Rag the other day... why are these things over $300? Anyone? And when people say that they got them at RL outlets for $5 did they get like bad, watered down versions or something?

American Rag had a sick selection of RRL stuff though, but no jeans are worth $330.

you can get washed or raw or onewashed versions, or any combination at outlets sometimes if you're lucky

barely anyone pays retail unless its for slim raws or specific models which are harder to find

one washes are $225 retail I think
June 29, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
DunkPunk

whats the average price to find em online?

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

Please login first to reply.