Evolution of Denim

Jan 24, 2010 @ 10:40
put what you need to put in there lol

theyre pockets

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

Jan 24, 2010 @ 11:24
im decidin on whether or not to get stuff fades

should i put stuff in there or just fade it without any wallets/phones/guns/supreme box logo

or put stuff in it and get those outline fades?

this guy
Jan 24, 2010 @ 11:41

edit: 2 years 3-5 months, 1 wash 7-10 soaks
Jan 24, 2010 @ 13:31

should i put stuff in there or just fade it without any wallets/phones/guns/supreme box logo

Just wear your fuckin' jeans, raw jeans shouldn't change the way you wear 'em.

& btw we're fed up with your stupid ass questions, I bet you haven't even copped any raw jeans yet & you've been askin' for like 5 months now.

Maybe cause no one wants to buy your shit you're trying to sell.
Jan 24, 2010 @ 13:52
Jan 24, 2010 @ 13:57

& btw we're fed up with your stupid ass questions, I bet you haven't even copped any raw jeans yet & you've been askin' for like 5 months now.

Preach bro, questions like that is up to your decision not ours
Jan 24, 2010 @ 14:13

yeah carry a purse around with all your stuff, then you will get epic fades, anyways pockets on raw denim are only for show, you dont really use them

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Jan 24, 2010 @ 14:29
Only for show?

Duu pockets on raw denim are the same thing as pockets on regular denim just use 'em if you usually use the front pockets. Who gives a fuk about phone fades, raw denim represents you & if you put your phone in your front pocket then that's you!
Too many people worry about fukin' fades, that's when they suck. Just don't worry about them & you'll be smokeyface
Jan 24, 2010 @ 15:01
People are getting way too serious, I'm pretty sure lucky's joking. Also grizzly stop asking useless questions wear your jeans and stfu.
Jan 24, 2010 @ 17:49

ya dude, put a dildoe in one of the back pockets and make it point towards your ass crack... you'd get so much e-props
Jan 24, 2010 @ 19:24

loool this is so true
Jan 24, 2010 @ 19:32
Niigga said "stuff fades." loooooooool.
Jan 24, 2010 @ 19:46
yeah carry a purse around with all your stuff, then you will get epic fades, anyways pockets on raw denim are only for show, you dont really use them

If you can't see the sarcasm in this sentence, your mentally challenged.
Jan 24, 2010 @ 20:32
$5 says grizzzly isnt serious du
Jan 24, 2010 @ 20:36
Only for show?

Duu pockets on raw denim are the same thing as pockets on regular denim just use 'em if you usually use the front pockets. Who gives a fuk about phone fades, raw denim represents you & if you put your phone in your front pocket then that's you!
Too many people worry about fukin' fades, that's when they suck. Just don't worry about them & you'll be smokeyface

lol i was joking

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Jan 24, 2010 @ 20:39
Originally posted by Inactive User

bet
Jan 24, 2010 @ 20:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

its obvious he's not serious... its impossible to come up with so many questions... do you seriously think that someone would actually in a serious tone say they want to become a "denim master"? like its obvious that he isn't serious, he's just so damn annoying.. i vote ban him
Jan 24, 2010 @ 21:08

please stop feeding this faggot
Jan 24, 2010 @ 21:10
I fail to see the annoyinces du. get over it.
Jan 24, 2010 @ 21:58
I'm really getting tired of "du". |0

ig @hentaiwarlord

Jan 24, 2010 @ 22:13
so i guess thats a no on the gun fade ?)

i just want some sick fadeeezzzz

so i can be on my way to denim master
Jan 24, 2010 @ 23:37
STlCK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD. STUPID QUESTIONS AND/OR PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED AND CONSIST OF A POSSIBLE INFRACTION.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Jan 25, 2010 @ 23:42

edit: 2 years 3-5 months, 1 wash 7-10 soaks

Those are smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Jan 26, 2010 @ 00:04
Just my old FH 3001s

Jan 26, 2010 @ 13:00
^decent. how did you size on those 3001's?

@brandohnn *IC findme.

Jan 26, 2010 @ 16:06
I went true to size
Jan 26, 2010 @ 16:17
Hey Grizzly how is youre denim? Need any advice?
Jan 26, 2010 @ 16:29
Ok honestly if you are looking for light washed denim with fades, its ok to buy pre washed denim. I mean, you don't have to buy raw denim and wait 2 years until you reach that ultimate fade. Seriously, the end result will be better if you stick to on pair of quality raw, but you don't have to. I happen to like the way raw denim looks from the first to last wear, and Im patient, but honestly, there alternatives. Just sayin for all those people buggin about getting the fades and shiet.
Jan 26, 2010 @ 17:53
YoU SPEAK THE TRUTH!
Jan 26, 2010 @ 18:34
nudie slim jims 13 months 1 wash 2 soaks

apc new standards 4 months 1 soak

sized down 1 on both
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0