Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 19, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
jlaz93

I have a pair of edwin sens and they arent overly died so there is no need to soak and get rid of indigo for no reason. If you want max fades dont soak.
December 20, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
mondayevening

Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking for a moment the forums are giving me a noobs silent treatment. smile

I'm still waiting on the shipment, but I'm definitely not going to soak them untill it's a must for the smell etc. I really appreciate the input, because this is my first pair of "serious" raws and I want to make the best of it.
December 27, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
mondayevening

just got my ED 39's in the mail today. As i put them on and put my hands in the pockets, a rivet (if thats the right term) popped off of the right pocket. Is this typical for Edwins? I'm quite pissed. They didin't make it in before the holidays and now this..

Should I just take them to shoemaker or something similar to be repaired, or send them back to Asos in UK and ask for a new pair? I'm just wondering if it's just a small feat to reattach the rivet since i saved the broken part or is it better to get a brand new pair?
December 27, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
jlaz93

just got my ED 39's in the mail today. As i put them on and put my hands in the pockets, a rivet (if thats the right term) popped off of the right pocket. Is this typical for Edwins? I'm quite pissed. They didin't make it in before the holidays and now this..

Should I just take them to shoemaker or something similar to be repaired, or send them back to Asos in UK and ask for a new pair? I'm just wondering if it's just a small feat to reattach the rivet since i saved the broken part or is it better to get a brand new pair?

I have not heard of this happening before, and i have read a bit about edwins. I also own a pair and the construction seems fine, you should contact asos and see what they tell you. This should not happen with any pair of jeans especially with your pair of edwins, which are a more premium brand.
December 28, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
mondayevening

Yeah, i sent a mail to Asos immediately and I'm sure they will reply shortly.. They usually have very good customer service. We'll see what they have to say.

I just feel its quite a hassle to return stuff to shops that are located in other countries, the postal fees are on the customer plus it usually takes time to receive the new product.
December 29, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
dim_sum

Damn...I just ordered some ED-47's...I hope they aren't poorly constructed!!
December 29, 2010 @ 11:08 AM
mondayevening

^Hopefully yours will be as they should.

I will get a new pair in the mail within an week and the mailing expenses will be compensated so I'm good.

I guess it could happen with any brand and any product. It's all man made after all.
December 30, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
dim_sum

^Hopefully yours will be as they should.

I will get a new pair in the mail within an week and the mailing expenses will be compensated so I'm good.

I guess it could happen with any brand and any product. It's all man made after all.

I hope so too, seems like they have awesome customer support.
December 30, 2010 @ 10:12 AM
krnxdanie1

www.tobi.com
Hey guys! get 25% off nudies right now. and free shipping! heads up.
(NO SALE ITEMS)
Use promo code : new25

www.tobi.com
February 14, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
BackLike45'

bump for the ORIGINAL official Edwin Denim Thread.

someone merge or delete that other one pls.
February 27, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
Nemo7

i wear a 30 in Nudie Jeans and they fit just right not what size do i expect to get in these? since its vanity sizing should i expect to buy a 28? or a 29? i want a skinny fit like the thin finns
January 16, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
-che

How come there is no love for Edwin on hypebeast? Figured people would be all over it - it's basically in the same line as A.P.C and Nudies imo. Got 2 pairs myself and love em.
April 6, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
-che

This place still dead damn, don't get it at all. I'll post some progress pics mid summer i guess, maybe liven up the page for a comment or two.
April 28, 2014 @ 08:17 PM
davidxx

Thinking about copping the ed-55 unwashed selv, any fit pics or anyone have them?
May 1, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
-che

Thinking about copping the ed-55 unwashed selv, any fit pics or anyone have them?
i've been breaking a pair in since february - what do you wanna know about them? i don't do fit pics - that shit isn't for me...

imo they are good jeans - especially like the rear pocket details and the general fit of the jeans, they taper enough to be good with all shoes without becoming a slim/skinny fit
May 1, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
davidxx

Ended up copping anyway, ha. Not 100% on the fit yet, been wearing APC PS so they feel a bit loose. Being able to choose a length is great though, had to roll my APC 3 times.

Do they stretch much?
May 4, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
senchi

where do you guys get edwin's at online? their website doesn't seem to ship to the US and everywhere else doesn't seem to carry them at all

insta: @senchip

May 4, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
davidxx

where do you guys get edwin's at online? their website doesn't seem to ship to the US and everywhere else doesn't seem to carry them at all
http://www.oipolloi.com
http://http//www.endclothing.co.uk

Both of those ship internationally 

Please login first to reply.