Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 2, 2007 @ 09:17 AM
Tiresias

Hi, this, is my first post.
I've been hesitating for a while before posting this, i know lot of you hate people who cope every single shit celebs wear.
I've seen his denim in his new video, the "stronger" one.
There's been some hype about his glasses; but i'm interested in his denim, what is it, i can't figure it out ! I Thought about prps, i get the same fit with mine but i've never seen this selvage so...

I really need some help, so fewwwww good denim these days...
Call me hypebeast if you want, but i rock mine the way he does; i only buy evisus or prps's; others brands looks too tight. And i'm absolutely not about slim fit...doesn't match my style.

I would really appreciate your help; any help is welcome
August 2, 2007 @ 10:12 AM
simpleton7890

IBTL butttt Dior Homme
August 2, 2007 @ 11:36 AM
Tiresias

Never seen such a pair even tho i've been to some Dior Boutiques recently !
And the Denim Cuts they had were quite..small not to say narrow.

I don't even think possible to wear them oversized in order to get a wider fit; really tight jeans, nearly impossible to fit in as soon as you're slightly well build.
August 3, 2007 @ 05:41 PM
simpleton7890

na trust me its Diors. they are pretty slim, but you can get them in 2 cuts the 19cm and 21 cm. ive never owned a pair so cant tell u much more then that. do a search im sure ul find out more. they arent cheap tho, but its proper hypebeasting if ur gona buy em cos of kanye. but on the flip side they r meant to be a legit good pair of jeans so whatever
August 3, 2007 @ 06:00 PM

Inactive

WHYYY MUST I CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
August 3, 2007 @ 06:59 PM
xx_the_kingpin

haha kanye consitently rocks a sickk pair of jeannss sonn cool
August 3, 2007 @ 07:28 PM

Inactive

i don't think kanye has worn anything but dior homme jeans in the last months.
there is the 19cm and the 21cm cut, and the name refers to the width of the leg opening of each model.
August 3, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
lecruciverbiste

Now i understand why there's a very active topic about dior jeans in this forum..

I'm Still Perplex ! His jeans is really low for a slim fit,
Any of you got one ? Do you get the same fit ? Don't tell me to go back to dior, sellers are dumb..i hate those small money haters, have you ever spent some time with bodyguards/seller in a luxury shop ? They can't stop hating. Impressive.

Trust me, you can't call it hypebeastin, i remember a few years ago, i used to rock every day a different colour Rlauren sweater matching my af1's..
and when kanye started to appear always with the pony logo on his chest...i was suspected !

I'm usually not impressed with what i see on people in the city, but this one catched my eyes, too bad it's kanye...believe me, i haven't tried to get the glasses or the gucci scarf ! (btw, i've seen someone with it, it was probably fake, looked like a taliban and sun was shining)
August 4, 2007 @ 07:07 AM
Tiresias

Now i understand why there's a very active topic about dior jeans in this forum..

I'm Still Perplex ! His jeans is really low for a slim fit,
Any of you got one ? Do you get the same fit ? Don't tell me to go back to dior, sellers are dumb..i hate those small money haters, have you ever spent some time with bodyguards/seller in a luxury shop ? They can't stop hating. Impressive.

Trust me, you can't call it hypebeastin, i remember a few years ago, i used to rock every day a different colour Rlauren sweater matching my af1's..
and when kanye started to appear always with the pony logo on his chest...i was suspected !

I'm usually not impressed with what i see on people in the city, but this one catched my eyes, too bad it's kanye...believe me, i haven't tried to get the glasses or the gucci scarf ! (btw, i've seen someone with it, it was probably fake, looked like a taliban and sun was shining)

Please login first to reply.