February 25, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
Technique

I know people are going to make fun of me about it, but what are solid jeans that fit like the 510's (i have really skinny legs). I'm looking to upgrade my denim.

Nudie thin finns or grim tims ; APC New Cure sized down. Most appealing to stepping up your denim game amongst HB.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

February 26, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
ricky tan

i heard you pay for the quality

hung 10 never surfed

February 26, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
teehee

Help ;o
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get perfect fit jeans.
I'm around 5'4, 5'5, and I'm sure my waist is 28.
I usually buy 28x30,because that's the smallest size i can find, but the lengths always too long and the front part of the jeans go over the tongue of my shoes and just looks bad.
Any suggestions?
February 27, 2009 @ 02:12 AM
stinkystinky

Read up on these forums and it seems like the best way to take care of crotch tear is to get a patch. But how would a patch on the inside stop the outside from wearing away? Any other ideas on how to PREVENT crotch tear? I want to do what I can before it may or may not happen. I also read something about restitching the crotch area just so it is more durable, where would you stitch?
February 27, 2009 @ 09:23 AM
BackLike45'

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get perfect fit jeans.
I'm around 5'4, 5'5, and I'm sure my waist is 28.
I usually buy 28x30,because that's the smallest size i can find, but the lengths always too long and the front part of the jeans go over the tongue of my shoes and just looks bad.
Any suggestions?

levis 511, apc new cures/ petite standards, ande whall, uniqlo t-000.

all good for a small leg opening...so regardless of length they wont "go over the tongues of your shoes."
February 27, 2009 @ 09:28 AM
BackLike45'

Read up on these forums and it seems like the best way to take care of crotch tear is to get a patch. But how would a patch on the inside stop the outside from wearing away? Any other ideas on how to PREVENT crotch tear? I want to do what I can before it may or may not happen. I also read something about restitching the crotch area just so it is more durable, where would you stitch?

you are just thinking toooo much into it. just get a patch, go to the tailor, tell them you want to reinforce the crotch area from the inside (the part where the two "legs" meet, in other words, the middle, where your penis would be if it were small, not the zipper part), in the event a rip happens the patch will cover up the hole, or prevent it from being as bad as it would be without the patch.

other ways to prevent:
don't be as active with your jeans on. if you are really that worried wear them only when you know you wont submit them to much punishment.
February 27, 2009 @ 10:09 AM
xkhol

Just got some new APCs and I wore them right after practice and now they kind of smell... How can I get rid of the smell without having to wash or soak the jeans? I don't want to wash these for several months, so I'd like some tips on keeping them smelling fresh for at least 6 months.smile
February 27, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
F/22

Just got some new APCs and I wore them right after practice and now they kind of smell... How can I get rid of the smell without having to wash or soak the jeans? I don't want to wash these for several months, so I'd like some tips on keeping them smelling fresh for at least 6 months.smile
you wore them once and they smell?
anyways...
febreze or spray of your choice

hang them outside for a few hours.
February 27, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
neato torpedo

slim jims, new standards, some levis?
February 27, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
MJUsher

is hot soaking=to hot delicate washing jeans? I already hotsoaked, but in the future I wanna shrink my nudies waist so im planning on putting it to hot wash delicate cycle, then strech out the length to make sure it doesnt shrink cause I got em hemmed.
February 28, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
VerseChild

Where can I find these levis???

February 28, 2009 @ 11:28 AM
BackLike45'

is hot soaking=to hot delicate washing jeans? I already hotsoaked, but in the future I wanna shrink my nudies waist so im planning on putting it to hot wash delicate cycle, then strech out the length to make sure it doesnt shrink cause I got em hemmed.

hot soaking and hot delicate wash are basically the same thing, except for some reason the delicate wash shrinks the denim more, probably because of the little agitation the machine imparts on the jeans. you would be good doing either one to shrink your nudies in the future. downside of hot delicate wash...it sloughs off some dye because of the cycle.
February 28, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
Prisoners

Where can I find these levis???

Those are def fakes. If you look at Metrosexualo.com they make fake Guccis and shit.
February 28, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
goldengoose

hello i know im going off topic of what you're talking about but i need some help with picking some new denim
i've been searching through karmaloop and i want to know if raw or regular denim is better
i wear denim just for the comfort so if you say raw, i dont really want to fade them, i like to keep them dark
i have been wearing 501s and i think they are pretty good quality
also, im on a budget of 75 so nothing higher than that
February 28, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
chex

Do fades show up naturally without wash or after the wash?

Does a wash affect the fade?

and what does initial soaking do?
February 28, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
BackLike45'

hello i know im going off topic of what you're talking about but i need some help with picking some new denim
i've been searching through karmaloop and i want to know if raw or regular denim is better
i wear denim just for the comfort so if you say raw, i dont really want to fade them, i like to keep them dark
i have been wearing 501s and i think they are pretty good quality
also, im on a budget of 75 so nothing higher than that

uniqlo has a nice selection of raw/regular denim for around 80 bucks and you may be interested in other levis models i.e. 511s, 510s, 520s. gap has pretty good stuff, pacsun.

chex...i have answered your question so many times already, are you high?
February 28, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
chex

have you? i'm sorry i didn't see them sad
March 1, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
ptoing

do fades show up naturally without wash or after the wash?

Does a wash affect the fade?

And what does initial soaking do?

. . .
March 1, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
Sarcaustic

I sold my APC NC and Imperial Shearers. I still have my Imperial Dukes left (which I'm keeping), and I'm looking for another pair of jeans to buy.

I'm considering of buying APC NS, Imperial Shearers (in the RIGHT size this time), Skull 5010xx, or Samurai 710s. I like slim fit. I love tapered jeans, which is why I'm considering of buying Shearers again.

The 710 sammies are kind "ehhh" on my mind because I'm not sure I can handle 19 oz jeans, especially since winter is ending.

It's mostly a battle between Imperial Shearers and Skull 5010xx. Any thoughts?
March 1, 2009 @ 09:19 AM
chex

. . .

oh my goddddd its the dot dot dot!

last time i checked this was the small denim questions thread.
March 1, 2009 @ 10:21 AM
goldengoose

ah uniqlo i heard i cant get em online
any thing you guys recommend that i can buy online
more preferably raw and straight
March 1, 2009 @ 11:07 AM
Logikal Accord

Acq, go with the Skulls.
March 1, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
ptoing

oh my goddddd its the dot dot dot!

last time i checked this was the small denim questions thread.

yeah because you can't use the search button AND google.

www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

there u go,kthxbai
March 1, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
Ether790

Hey guys, I need a bit of help. I normally wear a 40x32 in GAP standard fit denim. I've been thinking about trying out some of their selvage denim but I'm worried about sizing. Should I size up, especially since its a straight fit? And could anyone tell me what exactly is the difference between straight fit and standard fit in GAP denim? Thanks!
March 1, 2009 @ 01:04 PM
chex

yeah because you can't use the search button AND google.

www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

there u go,kthxbai

why would i need to google when they have this topic?
March 1, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
ptoing

though it is a small questoin thread, it gets annoying when people ask how to size down on APC and what selvage denim means.

dont you agree?
March 1, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
Sarcaustic

though it is a small questoin thread, it gets annoying when people ask how to size down on APC and what selvage denim means.

dont you agree?

Completely agree. Simple questions as "what is selvage denim" can be found on Google.

How to size down on APCs can easily be found by reading posts in the APC denim thread. There's no need to ask another question.

Edit:

Acq, go with the Skulls.

Thanks for your input, I think I'll go with Skulls. I've been sticking to Imperial too much, and I don't know enough about Sammies right now.
March 1, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
Food

I just got a pair of prewashed thin finns. They're a little too baggy for my taste, and I was wondering if i could get them tapered and hemmed while keeping the stitching?
March 1, 2009 @ 03:50 PM
chex

i dont get why some people can't just ignore a "post". i mean since it's annoying just ignore it instead of quoting it with useless dots.
March 1, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
ptoing

i dont get why some people can't just ignore a "post". i mean since it's annoying just ignore it instead of quoting it with useless dots.

shaddup and just look at my god damn post on sufu i linked you too i like big butts and i can nawt lie

Please login first to reply.