FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 5, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
Masamune

Haha right. I'm mainly looking for them to shrink back to original size since the waist stretched out quite a bit.
Are the PS sanforized? 
January 9, 2014 @ 09:45 PM
greathoudini

Yes they are
January 10, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
Rhino

just got a pair of raw denim PRPS ramblers. Im usually a 34 and got a 33 they fit tight but im able to get them buttoned and everything. Does any body have experience with these will they stretch out? also when i soak them in a couple months will they shrink smaller then they are now
January 11, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
DaPark

What is the difference between lighter and heavier weight denim? 
I heard heavier weight denim take longer to settle in but fade quicker

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 19, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
remii.scala

Hey, Ineed a bit of your help, I want buy a  pair of jeans.
I've already a pair of grim tim (no wash 5months) and some levi's/diesel
I search an other denim with a cut like my the grim tim but I want one more blue (i've looked on apc and naked&famous but heir are a bit expensive for me). If you can help me a bit please
January 20, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
jellyfly

is it better to let you denim dry inside or outside after first wash and do the weather matter as long as its not raining/snowing?
January 20, 2014 @ 04:48 PM
greathoudini

Hey, Ineed a bit of your help, I want buy a  pair of jeans.
I've already a pair of grim tim (no wash 5months) and some levi's/diesel
I search an other denim with a cut like my the grim tim but I want one more blue (i've looked on apc and naked&famous but heir are a bit expensive for me). If you can help me a bit please
Try unbranded if you don't have the money for apc or naked and famous. Or look into apc and naked and famous on sale, there are probably a few sites around that carry those brands that are still having sales.
@ jellyfly, inside or outside doesn't really matter, maybe they get dry a little sooner with sun.

@ DaPark, difference is the weight of course. And because of the weight and thickness of the denim the texture is a bit different.  Lighter denim has more beautiful texture when you look at the PBJ denim, their lighter weights have a more beautiful slub than their HW editions IMO.
Other different is the stiffness and therefore the way the jeans fade.
January 23, 2014 @ 09:10 AM
ShowOff

I have some slim selvage from uniqlo but it doesnt stack the way i wanted it to, the denim just completely goes to the bottom and doesnt have "uniform stacks". Will getting them tapered help?
January 24, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
bulmasaur

how does one avoid knee bulges? they fit fine for about a week's wear and start to loosen around the knee. always fine after a wash, then it happens again. should i start buying a different cut?
January 24, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
esjay

bought some levis 510 rigid denim and they fit great on the waist but the legs are way too  skinny , will they loosen in time ?

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

January 25, 2014 @ 03:02 AM
neinei

Hey guys,I'm looking for a new pair of selvedge, and have narrowed my choice between a pair of Samurai 710xx and Flat Head F310.Found both in around the same condition and price, which ones would you think are more worth it.
This will be my first pair in either brand, my last(and most valuable pair of denim was the SExI0cool.
Thanks.
January 25, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
Dat1Dude562

Hey guys,I'm looking for a new pair of selvedge, and have narrowed my choice between a pair of Samurai 710xx and Flat Head F310.Found both in around the same condition and price, which ones would you think are more worth it.
This will be my first pair in either brand, my last(and most valuable pair of denim was the SExI0.
Thanks.
i was in the same situation a couple months ago. I went ahead with the s710xx and i don't regret it at all. I plan on getting a pair of F310's as my next pair or some PBJ's. In the end it's up to what you really want between the two. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

January 25, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
neinei

This will be my first pair in either brand, my last(and most valuable pair of denim was the SExI0.
Thanks.
i was in the same situation a couple months ago. I went ahead with the s710xx and i don't regret it at all. I plan on getting a pair of F310's as my next pair or some PBJ's. In the end it's up to what you really want between the two. 
Thanks,
Actually, the 710's are a size bigger than the Flatheads.
Anyways I might just go to BiG and Selfedge to try each of them on if they're available, just trying to see if anyone owns both.
January 26, 2014 @ 08:12 PM
galactic don soze X7

how does one avoid knee bulges? they fit fine for about a week's wear and start to loosen around the knee. always fine after a wash, then it happens again. should i start buying a different cut?
you cant really avoid them, cause its just an area that gets stretched alot due to sitting down, working on knees etc.

youll get more obvious and bigger bulges with skinnier denim then with some loose fitting denim
January 28, 2014 @ 07:52 PM
Classic K

A lot of denim companies have "xx" at the end of their jean model names, what does it mean though?

https://soundcloud.com/classickiran306 | https://soundcloud.com/queencitystoopkids | twitter: @_kiranh

February 14, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
-che

Sup guys a few quick questions about a pair of ED55 14.5oz raws (ED55 is a relaxed slim fit)

Rain ; 
These jeans are under 1 week of wear, no pre-soak and  no intention to wash for a long time. Whats the general word on getting caught out in the rain? Obviously my shoes will get dyed a bit heavier but will it affect the fading/abrasion etc

Knee stacks ; 
My jeans seem to be gathering around the knees when i go about my daily business, i'm not too fussed but is there any ways to at least reduce this - don't want 2 sets of stacks on my jeans. I may be mistaking this for beginning stages of knee bulges - it's been a while since i've picked up totally fresh raws, used to just pick up no-wash but worn raws to save cash.
February 15, 2014 @ 03:01 PM
logandigges

On the unbranded UB101s, what is the actual inseam? I'm finding different answers between 34" and 37.5". Thanks
February 18, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
noobedloser

Sup guys a few quick questions about a pair of ED55 14.5oz raws (ED55 is a relaxed slim fit)

Rain ; 
These jeans are under 1 week of wear, no pre-soak and  no intention to wash for a long time. Whats the general word on getting caught out in the rain? Obviously my shoes will get dyed a bit heavier but will it affect the fading/abrasion etc

Knee stacks ; 
My jeans seem to be gathering around the knees when i go about my daily business, i'm not too fussed but is there any ways to at least reduce this - don't want 2 sets of stacks on my jeans. I may be mistaking this for beginning stages of knee bulges - it's been a while since i've picked up totally fresh raws, used to just pick up no-wash but worn raws to save cash.
Depends on what you are doing in the rain, most likely nothing will happen immediately. But if rain is consistent, like everyday for a month, then it will affect it. Stacks. Don't worry about it, you shouldn't be getting stacks near your knees unless you sag them like crazy. And you are confused No wash = raw
February 18, 2014 @ 08:59 PM
noobedloser

I have some slim selvage from uniqlo but it doesnt stack the way i wanted it to, the denim just completely goes to the bottom and doesnt have "uniform stacks". Will getting them tapered help?
Stacks is about length, not how tight they are around like legs, unless they are skin tight around them, ffs. How tall are you and what length are the jeans?
February 18, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
noobedloser

A looser fit would avoid knee bulge from my knowledge. It also might depend on the denim.
February 18, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
noobedloser

is it better to let you denim dry inside or outside after first wash and do the weather matter as long as its not raining/snowing?
When it comes to drying it don't really matter, but washing I've noticed in my experience it does
February 19, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
ShowOff

Stacks is about length, not how tight they are around like legs, unless they are skin tight around them, ffs. How tall are you and what length are the jeans?
im 5 10/11 and the jeans i got were 32. but uncuffed, they are 34
February 19, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
shipras570

Hi!
Online shopping is very easy and more convenient. I feel good when i get good discounts on buying along with free shipping. I want to purchase Branded Floaters with good discount. I found many sites like http://www.couponcodebazaar.com/ , coupondekho.com, couponrani.com and lots more but I am confused which site is better. Please tell me and email me ASAP
February 21, 2014 @ 08:27 AM
ftx

should i wear my UB221s and cold-soak them to get the stiffness off? can't button the top 2 
February 22, 2014 @ 11:19 PM
SonOfRise

How do unbranded skinniest fit? 
I love the way my levis 511 fit will they fit the same or similar to levis 511?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 23, 2014 @ 07:09 AM
unknown force

anyone got any experience with black denim?

i would like a pair that is straight up all black, like the hardware on the pockets and everything. 
February 24, 2014 @ 06:39 AM
SonOfRise

Has anyone attempted to remove the patch? 
On the unbrandeds? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 24, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
galactic don soze X7

id remove it if i were you
no leather patch > ugly leather patch
February 25, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
SonOfRise

id remove it if i were you
no leather patch > ugly leather patch
Yea I'm gonna remove it. The patch looks like ass

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 26, 2014 @ 05:51 PM
-che

I roll up the bottom of my denim to about an inch but they seem to get bigger during the day and it annoys me... tried ironing them and i don't like folding over twice - any tips?

Please login first to reply.