Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 22, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
ogcake

Sorry if this question was asked already....Im inteinterested in buying a pair of nudies...if what fit would be the closest to weird guy fit in N&F denim
Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences
July 22, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
ogcake

^sorry, my laptop is acting up... To clarify, I'm looking to buy a pair of nudies that fit like weird guy n&f denim
July 28, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
Gwyn

I've had a pair of UBs for a while, went to a Nordstrom and felt the material of a pair of APCs PS, didn't feel as sturdy as my UBs, what gives? They were $185 so they must have been the raws right?

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 29, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
chrisandino

I'm looking for suggestions on my next pair of raw jeans. I'm a fairly skinny guy, about 6 feet tall so I tend towards the skinny-super skinny fits. I've had a couple of New Cures over the span of the last 5 years (they're both pretty beat up at this point) that I really enjoyed the fit on, but they are slightly out of my budget. Recently I've been buying Levi's 510s (super skinnies) which I really like the rise of and how tapered they are on the calves, but I've been looking to upgrade. I did try a pair of 21oz UB skinny legs, but I was super disappointed because the fit was too loose for my liking. I'm not sure if it was because they were the 21oz as opposed to the lighter ones though. So any suggestions on some $100-$150 pair of raw jeans that I might like?
July 30, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
slaytanic666

looking for some jeans that fit not too skinny and not too baggy and would look good with both sneakers and timbs?
please help
August 1, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
John Wall™

Time to retire my new standards does anyone know if I went to self edge that they would have my Sexi14's in stock because online they are not.
August 2, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
slaytanic666

What is a high rise on jeans?
August 3, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
handonam

I'm looking to find some alternatives to the 501s.  My budget is about $250 max.

-Cut: 501 straight, of course
-Size: I'm a 30x30 on Levi's STF, which fits perfectly after a few wears to bring the waist down.
-Color: something that isn't really saturated too blue (i definitely do not like the 501s STF indigo, it looks too blue for me.).  I've seen some people with APCs that are moderately blue, more towards gray, as shown below.
-Fly: button fly!
-Fade: I dont mind taking a while for it to fade. 
-Weight: i've never really had anything heavier than Levi's weights (12.5oz, right.  but, i can go heavier.  However, i do live in Southern California, and the weather can sometimes get pretty hot.

I took a look at Unbrandeds, and people seem to rave about them.  APCs were also another consideration.  But, I heard their quality has been poor, lately. I'm not too familiar with the japanese brands.

Thanks!

August 4, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
slaytanic666

I'm looking to find some alternatives to the 501s.  My budget is about $250 max.

-Size: I'm a 30x30 on Levi's STF, which fits perfectly after a few wears to bring the waist down.
-Color: something that isn't really saturated too blue (i definitely do not like the 501s STF indigo, it looks too blue for me.).  I've seen some people with APCs that are moderately blue, more towards gray, as shown below.
-Weight: i've never really had anything heavier than Levi's weights (12.5oz, right.  but, i can go heavier.  However, i do live in Southern California, and the weather can sometimes get pretty hot.

I took a look at Unbrandeds, and people seem to rave about them.  APCs were also another consideration.  But, I heard their quality has been poor, lately. I'm not too familiar with the japanese brands.

Thanks!

What jeans are those in the picture 
oh and try posting this on ktt cause this thread is dead 
August 5, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
handonam

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can't because signups are closed, haha.

I think those were APCs when i looked.  I'm only hesitant about these as I've heard the quality became poor lately.  Any thoughts on that?
August 5, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
slaytanic666

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can't because signups are closed, haha.

I think those were APCs when i looked.  I'm only hesitant about these as I've heard the quality became poor lately.  Any thoughts on that?
Ive been looking for some APCs too but i dont want them too skinny but idk what fit I should get
I don't really know anything about APCs sorry. You should try looking at nudies they have all types of fits 
If your interested in APCs I think there is an APCs thread posting on that they'll help you out there 
August 5, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
shakintheD

where can i get similar pants
August 5, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
weiner

http://brandnewguyproductions.tumblr.com/post/57257957895 http://ststyl.tumblr.com/post/57333319141 Does anyone know what kind of jeans these are? (For some reason I couldn't post pictures so here are links to the pictures, sorry)
August 5, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
slaytanic666

http://brandnewguyproductions.tumblr.com/post/57257957895 http://ststyl.tumblr.com/post/57333319141 Does anyone know what kind of jeans these are? (For some reason I couldn't post pictures so here are links to the pictures, sorry)
They look like bailman biker jeans to me 
August 9, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
zeus

Can someone explain the process of waxing a pair of jeans? What should I start off with, the wash, etc, and how do I go about waxing it ? What type of wax/where can I buy some? I'm looking forward to wax a black pair btw.
August 16, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
slaytanic666

Is a leg opening of 8.2 too big for my raptor 7s will it drag on the ground? 
August 17, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
Vodica

I purchased a pair of denim a week ago from a thrift store and idk if they're raw or whatever, but I wore them once and they fit a little loose. If I wanted to shrink them, should I wash them now or wear them out a little? 
August 18, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
It's Only Hype

I purchased a pair of denim a week ago from a thrift store and idk if they're raw or whatever, but I wore them once and they fit a little loose. If I wanted to shrink them, should I wash them now or wear them out a little? 
Wash em now

Hot for max shrinkage, but more color loss
August 26, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
$nack$

thinking about waiting a few months to pre soak stfs ? any suggestions
August 27, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
lstplcwnr

what kind of soak you looking to do? i thought this thread fucking died

wearekilling.tumblr.com / conistantinei.tumblr.com

August 29, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
WhiteM

Are there any downsides to tapering raw denim other than the selvedge line getting larger
August 31, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
BackLike45'

A good tailor should be able to taper using the inner seam of the pant leg. The selvedge line wouldn't
get larger if the inner seam is where the alteration is made.
September 4, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
sandz

I want to get a loose fitting/baggy pair. I know this will lead to
slower less impressive fades but I think they could end up pretty sick,
how should I size for this? Something that doesnt hug my calves and
theighs, but at the same type still holds a good shape. Looks good when
pinrolled. For this i was thinking I'd need a NS sized down one or with a
TTS sizing/even one up and wear a belt to avoid slight stretching in
the waiste., but im not sure if that would work.

Something like this would be the closest I can find, I would like it slightly looser though.

I look to be a fairly similair build to this guy and his NS, thanks.

the fit on this guys imperials is pretty prefect too.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

September 7, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
tokyocean

What denim brand is Mac Miller wearing in this picture? You might be able to tell from the patch.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT | Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr: tokyocean | If you thumb me down, that's only because I'm too pussy to wear a beanie.

September 7, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

What denim brand is Mac Miller wearing in this picture? You might be able to tell from the patch.

RRL i think its rugby ralph lauren 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

September 8, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
maximo

Double Ralph Lauren^
September 8, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

yeah good call i dont know shit about ralph lauren tbh just trying to help out 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

September 11, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
noire

I think washing them in hot water should shrink them, or filling your bath with really hot water, letting them sit and then letting them air dry

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

September 14, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
christopher.

Whats the best way to ship out a pair of denim through USPS Priority?
September 15, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
slap

^ You should be able to place it into one of those Priority or Express Tyvek envelope, and then stuff it into a Flat Rate Envelope.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.