Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 19, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
fatassj

Alright thanks. Follow up question though, what do you guys do to prevent jeans from smelling so quickly? Mine usually start smelling like sweat pretty bad (not to the point where others could smell it) around 3-5 months of everyday wearing. I don't do anything that would make me sweat in them either really. I know I'm not just some dirty ass nigga lol.
October 19, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Jollibee.

Alright thanks. Follow up question though, what do you guys do to prevent jeans from smelling so quickly? Mine usually start smelling like sweat pretty bad (not to the point where others could smell it) around 3-5 months of everyday wearing. I don't do anything that would make me sweat in them either really. I know I'm not just some dirty ass nigga lol.

@screwthehype
Febreeze, and Freezer
October 19, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Midnite

You can't prevent it... Your body sweats every day even when you don't feel it and the body odor sticks to denim. Spray cologne or febreeze mayne.
October 22, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
bbcapone

Can you stop saying jawnz....

Anyway, up to you if you want to turn them inside our or not, probably lose a bit less indigo if you turn them inside out. Shrinking probably .2-.5''

Sea wash, eh no one really does it anymore. Washing your jeans in fresh/salt water, you still gonna have them smelling, might get your buttons rusty if it's salt water. People run in sea water then rub in sand, basically some more rough agitation so to speak.

I still seawash lol. Just rinse them off with normal water after
October 22, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
fatassj

Alright thanks guys lol last question though.

I bought my APC Rescue's and I didn't realize I lost weight so when I "sized down", I didn't actually size down. I was stupid and just kept them. 5 months later of everyday wear it has very little fading.. Pockets have fades, stacks and honey combs have formed, very little whiskers, and there is very minimal fading on the stacks and honey combs. The butt area also has some small nice contrast, but I have a feeling these aren't going to fade very well, so is there anything I can do to fix this, or am I screwed? Or will they fade fine but will take very long?
October 22, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
Midnite

Can you stop saying jawnz....

Anyway, up to you if you want to turn them inside our or not, probably lose a bit less indigo if you turn them inside out. Shrinking probably .2-.5''

Sea wash, eh no one really does it anymore. Washing your jeans in fresh/salt water, you still gonna have them smelling, might get your buttons rusty if it's salt water. People run in sea water then rub in sand, basically some more rough agitation so to speak.

I still seawash lol. Just rinse them off with normal water after

Lol I remember everyone back then used to sea wash, the good ol' nonhypbeast denim world.

@screwthehype
Jeans fade according to the fit, if your fit is loose and your there is not enough stress put put upon whiskers,combs,etc. you will not get much fading.
October 22, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
fatassj

Someone told me to size down 2 on APC's where it's super skinny and then when it all stretches out to look like a normal fit and not super skinny, that's where my fades will start. He told me it gives a sort of boost, or a jump start. And If I buy it straight loose with no sizing down, I probably won't ever fade it. So did I fuck up?
October 22, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
vos15

i have a pair of washed(they came washed example of washed apcs) apc ps that are dirty, can washing affect any loss of color or anything, or is it ok to just throw them in the washing machine inside out?
October 23, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
skud231

if i want a 511 fit on naked and famous how would i size on naked and famous left hand twilll in skinny guy and weirdguy
October 23, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

vos, they're just like any pre washed jeans you buy so throwing them in the washer will not cause any color loss, specially if they're that light. If they were a really dark wash they would lose a little bit of dye but wont really affect the color.

Skud, for skinny guy you're not going to get the 511 fit since they're pretty much a straight leg. Unless you can fit into a 28...when I had gotten the elephants in 28 which was too small they actually were skinnier than 511. WG's just size down 1-2 and it'll be pretty similar.

Screthehype - Fades come from wearing your jeans, not by how tight they are. I believe the tighter they are the better whiskers and combs will form tho. I've seen some really nice fades on more fuller cuts than what APC provides so you'll be fine. Just wear them hard!!
October 23, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
W33ZY

anyone know about Acne jeans? I recently bought a pair of ace cash in a 30 and they fit great but they are a little tight in the thighs, especially in the hamstrings. What would i need to size up on? The next size up? (i looked on mr porter where i ordered them from and the only diff in the next size up is waist so idk) or do i go for the new max cash fit and stick to my same size? Does it have to do with the rise or what? Thanks in advance.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
fuckboisanchez

what do you guys think about working out in your raw denim at the gym?
October 23, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
hypethetical

my 3sixteen st-100s have stretched quite a bit. What should I do to shrink the waist down??
October 23, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
ShoutOutLoud

nothing but soaking them. They'll eventually stretch out to the same waist they are now though.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
hypethetical

nothing but soaking them. They'll eventually stretch out to the same waist they are now though.

soaking in hotter water would create more shrinkage i'm assuming?
October 23, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
millertime04

soaking in hotter water would create more shrinkage i'm assuming?

you assume right
October 24, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
real nigga

Lol serious? See the Asians doing it all tge time, looks stupid imo. Just bike or sonething instead

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

October 24, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
fuckboisanchez

Lol serious? See the Asians doing it all tge time, looks stupid imo. Just bike or sonething instead

yeah im serious. fuck it though, im thinking leg day x raw denim will speed up the process.
October 24, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
slap

@yyztranna

I go lifting with jeans occasionally (like 2-3 times a month). But only when I go impulsively, like when I have an hour between classes. I would never purposely wear jeans to the gym.

In my opinion, I'd want my fades to come into existence as a reflection my lifestyle.
Not trying to get fades, just for the sake of fades.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

October 24, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
vos15

i have a pair of washed(they came washed example of washed apcs) apc ps that are dirty, can washing affect any loss of color or anything, or is it ok to just throw them in the washing machine inside out?

Can i use Ultra Tide with Color Safe to wash them or do i really need Woolite?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
fuckboisanchez

@yyztranna

thats fair. ive become obsessed with fades recently after looking at different evo pics online, cant fault me for wanting to go the extra mile. i worked out today in my denim and came to the realization that its not the greatest idea to do it frequently, the extra heat leaves you hurting as expected lol.
October 24, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
pngo12

Anybody have experience with WeSC raw denim?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Midnite

@yyztranna

In my opinion, I'd want my fades to come into existence as a reflection my lifestyle.
Not trying to get fades, just for the sake of fades.

This is what most people in this section ceased to understand the raw denim concept in the recent 3 years.
October 25, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Gentry

^ word.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Espresso

@yyztranna

thats fair. ive become obsessed with fades recently after looking at different evo pics online, cant fault me for wanting to go the extra mile. i worked out today in my denim and came to the realization that its not the greatest idea to do it frequently, the extra heat leaves you hurting as expected lol.

everyone has their own, and sometimes you do have to trim/crop/and take diff't measures in getting the denim looking a certain way. there's nothing wrong with it.

i personally have shot hoops in mine, but i don't see why i have to force it by going to the gym w/ it. it looks stupid, and doesn't help w/ ventilation.
October 26, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
fuckboisanchez

i know raw denim is about the journey and the jeans reflecting your lifestyle. that being said, i do a lot of shit in my jeans and working out is just one of those things. you can say i was trying to force the fades, but the activities and shit you do in your jeans are all apart of raw denim and what make it unique. good to hear all the opinions though.
October 26, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
doufuu

i know raw denim is about the journey and the jeans reflecting your lifestyle. that being said, i do a lot of shit in my jeans and working out is just one of those things. you can say i was trying to force the fades, but the activities and shit you do in your jeans are all apart of raw denim and what make it unique. good to hear all the opinions though.

I feel that wearing your jeans would affect your full range of motion while working out. The only time I wear my jeans while riding my bike is during my commute to school. Then during my training rides I wear a kit. But whatever works for you, I guess.
October 28, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
rbbnz

http://www.liquorstoreclothing.com/denim-c1/levi-s-511-best-of-rigid-selvage-denim-p199

i got these jeans not long ago in a size 30x32 but i need to shrink the waist size how could i do it?
October 29, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

washing would shrink them a little bit but it most likely wouldn't stay that size. You best bet would be to buy another size.

Or, you could always move the top button over or have they tailored but that seems like it would cost too much
November 6, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
rosvpvrks

I have some obey denim that I got for 20 bucks and I would like to upgrade. A local shop carries acne raw for pretty cheap but it's jet black. should I go for it?

cozy boy gang holleur

Please login first to reply.