anyone have any gstar jeans? wondering how they compare as far as quality compared to NF, apc, etc? thank you in advance.
They're pretty generic fashion denims. Washes are usually sub-par and the cotton quality leaves much to be desired.
i have some 3sixteens going my way and they need to be hemmed, so i have a few questions
1. should i go to a real tailor or would the laundry place that does alterations fine? the closest tailor that i know right now is at LA which is denim doctor, thats like an hour drive
2. what do i ask the tailor? my friend said chainstitch them, clueless to what that is
3. whats the average price for a hem?
1. Depends on what specifically you want and #2
2. Tell him to hem them, a chainstitch is just a vintage element like hidden rivets and a selvedge trim coin pocket, only necessary if you're a stickler for tiny details.
3. You can do it yourself with a $3 sewing kit but a simple alteration like that should be no more than $10.