Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 1, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
feathers

just a small question, I havent bothered wearing my apcs for a while as its very hot and I dont wanna weear jeans... I had them for like 3 wears and I wear them 2/3 times a week. lol, Im hearin people wearing the 5 days a week.
It might be a stupid question but, is this a problem ?

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 1, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Unreachable

just a small question, I havent bothered wearing my apcs for a while as its very hot and I dont wanna weear jeans... I had them for like 3 wears and I wear them 2/3 times a week. lol, Im hearin people wearing the 5 days a week.
It might be a stupid question but, is this a problem ?

I wear my seven days a week. No problem, faster fades. But with summer coming up, they're being less and less worn.
June 1, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
F/22

i'm looking for a pair of wax / treated black denim or perhaps leather pants... what would you guys recommend? right now i'm looking into nudies but have no knowledge at all on this type of denim. thanks.
Nudies would be your best bet. I can't think of any solid denim brands that make the type of jeans you are looking for. Most take a traditional approach. I'm sure there are other brands. Check out revolveclothing, and tobi
June 1, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
kelleydenham

Ok, I need some advice. I'm planning on getting my first pair of good quality denim. I'm kinda in between a 38 and 36 and I got short legs (I prefer a 29 inseam). Anything between 200 and 400 dollar range is what I'm lookin' for. I used to wear Levi 514 Slim Straights, but after I lost alot of weight they fit too baggy in the leg. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 1, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Dirty Old Man

Ok, I need some advice. I'm planning on getting my first pair of good quality denim. I'm kinda in between a 38 and 36 and I got short legs (I prefer a 29 inseam). Anything between 200 and 400 dollar range is what I'm lookin' for. I used to wear Levi 514 Slim Straights, but after I lost alot of weight they fit too baggy in the leg. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Just buy whichever jeans you like and hem them. Also expensive jeans aren't always better. There are lots of great jeans, even superior jeans, that are available for under 200$. J Crew has some really great fitting slim jeans for 100$.

You'll probably like Naked & Famous WeirdGuys though.

hop on the bus gus

June 2, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
aeterm

I have been wearing my raw for almost 3 months now, you know how people tell you to size down, yea i did that... but my jeans hasn't stretch enough to the point of comfortable wearing, do i need longer time?
June 2, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
MonguL

So, i have a few small questions dudes
I measured some jeans, and my waist and front rise are throwing me. I followed Context Clothing's advice for sizing, and my waist came out to be approximately 14 and a quarter inches. My question is, should I double that when purchasing a jean, opting to go for the smaller size (taking a 28 over a 29, for instance), or following APC sizing and going two down.
Also, I'm fiending over the latest SExI12, and the front rise is a little taller(longer? ) than i measured on myself. My question for this, is if that will make a huge difference in the way the jean wears or not, and if there is any way to combat that.

Also, does anyone else encounter the problem of a small bulge in the crotch area (small bulge teehee)? like, the denim fabric bows or bulges up along the zipper. it seems to happen to all my jeans.
June 3, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
jgrand03

I have been wearing my raw for almost 3 months now, you know how people tell you to size down, yea i did that... but my jeans hasn't stretch enough to the point of comfortable wearing, do i need longer time?

Do some active shit in your jeans ride a bike or something stretch those bitches out
June 11, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
sandz

anyone know if these are raw/ what my first point of action should be when receiving them to get the most possible out of these jeans?

ordered them 2 days ago so shouldnt be too far
I've done some research and cant find anything anywhere on them

http://www.mltd.com/stussy-deluxe-harris-ii-pants-indigo-pr-26636.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

June 15, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
strangers

Anyone know if it's alright to iron your jeans to restart the creases? My friend's lookin at a pair of cheap sams but the creases are lookin ugly as fuck.
June 17, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
tedmosby

Hey guys. Just wondering, has anyone been able to wear out their raws while maintaining a really slim fit and keeping a nice hug on the bum? I'm at about 4 months on my N&F elephant 2s and they've just become baggy in the legs, and my ass looks like im wearing a diaper. I'm considering a new pair of raws (leaning towards APCs) that will maintain a tight slim fit that will hug my bum really nicely.

Help anyone?
June 19, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
hypethetical

do whiskers come about by how tight the jeans fit or just how you sit?
June 20, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
helpappreciated

I am looking for a very dark indigo slim/straight jean. Which would be better: s0500xx or s710xx. One problem is BiG is out of stock on s0500xx until August. Basically I am wondering if the s0500xx would be the better fit and if it’s worth waiting.

1. Which one is darker?
2. Which would have the slim/straight look I am looking for better?
3. Which size should I get if my true waist is 32? ( accounting for stretch after the hot soak)
June 20, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
DangItWinchester

For some reason the forum is glitching on me and I can't see any responses after February in the Denim Care thread so I thought I would ask here. Bought some denim that was on sale online, was wondering if it would be safe to store it as it is in the packaging without risk of too much fading. It was a pretty good deal and couldn't really pass it up at the time.
June 26, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
A!exander

Can anyone tell me how the Flathead z3005 fit? If I want a slim straight fit? Thanks.
June 29, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
hypethetical

asked this in the other thread, I got henny and beer on my st-100s..should I was em? only been wearing them for about 30 wears or so
June 29, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
jbanger

^ a soak won't do any harm, try not to agitate (only loose indigo will wash out anyway)
June 29, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
hypethetical

^say if I didn't do anything at all and kept wearing them, would my denim be harmed in any way?
June 29, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
jbanger

end of the day they're a pair of jeans, man

if they don't smell then it's up to you i guess
July 1, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
starkdenim.com

asked this in the other thread, I got henny and beer on my st-100s..should I was em? only been wearing them for about 30 wears or so

I think that stains like these makes your jeans more personal to you, just go with it and rock it! dont wash them! haha
July 1, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
starkdenim.com

Can anyone tell me how the Flathead z3005 fit? If I want a slim straight fit? Thanks.

they are more of a regular straight fit rather than a slim straight fit.
July 9, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
fatassj

When point of the fading process are you supposed to wash your jawnz?

And is the washing process pretty much consist of cold water, inside out, and hang dry?
July 9, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
starkdenim.com

When point of the fading process are you supposed to wash your jawnz?

And is the washing process pretty much consist of cold water, inside out, and hang dry?

it depends on how much wearing you've put into your jeans, the guideline is 6 months. as for the washing it's up to you lol just stay away from the drying machine
July 9, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Timmy Turner

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=binshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7921000 should i get these? im tts 30.5-30 was gunna get inseam hemmed to 31.5 . OH and am i supposed to wash it before i wash it or like 6 months after wear?
July 11, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
TreyHongz

Anybody else have a problem with wallet fades, like how it tends to fade faster on the inside?

IG: @treyhongz

July 11, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Shiri

Does anyone know if these are sanforized or unsanforized?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24221806

It states on a sticker included that 'This pant is unwashed and will shrink up to 5% after the first wash. It may also dry and wet bleed'.

I ask because my searching online about Cheap Monday denim usually says its sanforized and doesn't need a soak.

Any help would be good.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

July 11, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
UndefeatedJK

^I cant answer your question, but if its not too late, i'd rather get unbrandeds from urbanoutfitters than cheap mondays. Way better quality and same price range.

For ocean soaks, after i rinse it with clean water, would they still smell like ocean? would i have to soak it again in some detergent?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 11, 2012 @ 06:26 AM

Inactive

Are the Diamond x The Hundreds cargo pants any good? Are they comfortable? Appreciate a reply.
July 11, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
UndefeatedJK

Are the Diamond x The Hundreds cargo pants any good? Are they comfortable? Appreciate a reply.

There's a reason why this thread is called the "Small DENIM Questions Thread" Dont ask questions about those. And im pretty sure no one on this forum even fucks with those pants.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 11, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Arsenic Coffee

What brand and where can I get really goodlooking demin for -$100?

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Please login first to reply.